The Warmth Of Infinity

Blood was pouring from the skies as the clouds roared. The sky was painted an eerie combination of brown and red, lightening revealing the dead angels hanging from the clouds with a rope tied around their neck. Demons and Leviathans roved on the Earth.

 Castiel was on his knees covering his ears, eyes shut. He opened them a little to peek outside when a body appeared in front of him, face down on the Earth. Patches of hair were pulled out of it, blood was dripping from the cuts that could be seen with on every centimeter of the body's surface. But the shirt was familiar. Those red checks. Cas turned the body to look at the face with shaking hands, thinking the worst.

 He turned it, the face was torn, cut and beaten beyond recognition. But, those eyes. Those eyes that once shone brightly were staring blankly with no life, no light. The color that was once Cas's favorite was now starting to disgust him. The color was green. 

And the body belonged to Dean Winchester.

***

Dean shook Cas harder, trying to wake him up as the ex-angel whimpered and cried and screamed in his sleep. "Dammit Cas, WAKE UP! Cas please, wake up." Dean begged as Castiel opened his eyes.

"DEAN!" He screamed as he jolt awake. He looked around in confusion, tears falling from his eyes and involuntary sobs escaping his mouth. His eyes then fixed on Dean who was sitting right in front of him. 

Dean looked at those blue eyes, shaking in fear and sorrow. He wanted to take that all away, make Cas feel better somehow. To comfort him. "Cas..." he mumbled and hugged his best friend. Cas wrapped his hands around Dean and kept crying, face buried in Dean's shirt. 

Dean rubbed Cas's back, he didn't try to calm him down or sooth him by sweet talks. He knew he needed to let go, he needed to cry, he needed to untie. 

Cas calmed down after a while and pulled back. He looked at Dean and down, "I'm sorry." he whispered.

"No, Cas no. It's okay. It's okay." he put his hand on Cas's shoulder. Cas looked up at him and thanked him for his "assistance" while Dean just let it slip by for the time.

"Come on, I know a place you'll love." Dean got up from the couch and offered his hand to Cas. He took it and followed him to the impala. 

"Dean, where are we going?" He tilted his head.

"You'll see." Was all Dean had to say as he started driving. He didn't play any music, just kept glancing at Cas from the corner of his eye after every while to make sure he was okay. But little did he know, Cas did the same.

They pulled in front of the mall. "Dean, why are we at the mall? Do you need to buy something?" He asked.

"No, there's just something I knew would make you feel better." He said and got out as so did Cas. They went in together, Cas looking around in complete aw as Dean led to him to a brightly colored place. The children section. Dean stopped in front of a fenced little artificial garden, Cas behind him. Dean opened the fence and made Cas go in. 

"Rabbits!" Cas screamed and ran after the little white balls of fur as they ran away from him.

Dean laughed, "Don't run! You're scaring them!" Dean shouted at Castiel. Cas looked back at Dean and nodded, considering what Dean said as a knowledge of gold. He knelt down and observed the rabbits closely before one walked up to him, sniffing his trench coat. Cas was about to touch it when he looked at Dean as in searching for allowance. Dean smiled and nodded. He touched it, brushed his hand on its soft fur. Once feeling conformable, he pulled the rabbit in his arms. Soon enough was he covered with rabbits.

Dean somehow managed to get Cas out of there and into the impala

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dean somehow managed to get Cas out of there and into the impala. They drove back to the bunker as Cas blabbered about his "mood enlightening" experience. Yes, Dean did find him annoying but was happy that Cas was happy. 

They reached the bunker and Dean made dinner for them. They ate it in silence after which came the bed time.

"Dean will you lay down with me?" Cas asked, making his blue eyes bigger. Even though Cas was new to human emotion, he knew well enough how to make Dean to agree to something. Dean wanted to lie down with him like af. But didn't know if it would be right or not, then those eyes hypnotized him. Literally. 

They both laid like that for a while, staring into each other's eyes. As Dean eye fucked the ex-angel, and as Cas eye whatever-angels-do Dean. And then it happened.

Cas couldn't control his feelings which came rather in an outburst of saliva exchange. Before Dean knew what was happening, Cas's lips were on his and his were on Cas's. Cas brushed his lips on Dean's and pulled back almost immediately. "I-I'm so-" Cas was cut mid-sentence by Dean's lips meeting his again. Dean deepened the kiss this time, letting his hands move up to Cas's hair. He got on top of him and kissed him passionately. 

Cas's hands were holding Dean tightly by his waist, keeping him close. Dean bit Cas's bottom lip gently, achieving a slight moan. Cas was a newbie, but hell was Dean Winchester a hot teacher. He licked Cas's teeth, asking for entrance which Cas was more than obliged to give. Dean let his tongue slip in and explore.

Cas's eyes were fixed on Dean's, melting into the forests Dean's Irises beheld. He could feel the warmth radiating from Dean's body, the warmth was not new to him but wasn't something he was used to either. It was addictive to him. With every inch closer, he wanted more. He wanted to completely melt and recast into Dean's body, to become one. 

Dean pulled back a little, both of them panting and out of breath. "I love you..." was all Cas had to say to bring Dean back to realization of the situation. He got up with a jolt.

"Cas..." he mumbled as he got up from the bed.

"Dean?" Cas sat up and looked at him with confusion and worry. Dean shook his, trying to shake off the thoughts and memories that he had created just now. He looked up at Cas. "Dean, are you okay?" Cas asked, now getting worried.

"No..." Dean mumbled. "No no no" Dean shook his head, stepping backwards.

"Dean, what's wrong?" Cas asked again, getting up from the bed.

"Y-you said you love me." Dean recalled. 

Cas nodded, "I do." he accepted.

"Cas... I'm sorry. I'm seeing Lisa." He said and went out of the room.

A/N

Okay I know this came sooner than you expected but I just couldn't help it.

A special mention to Keirra567809, thanks for keeping up with the story! :D

Also, please don't kill me for this. 

I'm still going to ask you to vote and comment though. ☺