He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Gabe walked up to Cas's room. He was sad. How could it just blurt out? He thought. If Sam had loved me, it wouldn't have been the thing to blurt out. What should've blurt out was that "Yeah he's my boyfriend." Gabe thought. He was angry, yes; but he was rather more sad. Gabriel loved Sam with everything he had, loved him more than anything.

Gabriel remembered the day they were getting back from the beach.

.

Sam sat on the driver's seat and Gabe took shotgun. Sam was driving and their was utter silence with no music or any other vehicles on the drive. Gabe was nibbling on a chocolate he had gotten from Switzerland. Gabriel looked at Sam and smiled, he handed the chocolate to him.

"I'm driving Gabriel... not now." Sam said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh come on Sam... there's no other car, and it's a special one." Gabe insisted.

Sam sighed and took it, keeping the other hand on the steering. He took a small bite and the chocolate melted in his mouth instantly, it wasn't sweet and nor bitter. It had a certain unique tastes that burst into his mouth one by one, making a smile form his lips. "Mmmm..." he moaned a little, loving the chocolate.

Gabriel kept his eyes on Sam, grinning. "So...?"

"Mm... It's amazing. Where did you get it from?" Sam asked, only looking at Gabe for a second.

"Switzerland. They're so difficult to make, they only manufacture limited every year." Gabe said proudly.

"Wow. I'm guessing they're expensive too?" Sam asked.

Gabe let out a chuckle. "Very. But it doesn't matter, you liked it?"

"Loved it." Sam smiled brightly and handed the chocolate back to him.

Gabe shook his head, "All for you." he said smiling, wanting to see more of the happiness on Sam's face.

"Really?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He knew well enough Gabriel was pretty serious about his chocolates and candies and such.

"Really." Gabe replied.

.

"Cassie?" Gabe slightly opens the door. The lights were off and he slowly walked to Cas sleeping. He sat beside him and smiled at how calm and tranquil he looked in his sleep. Gabe slowly brushed Cas's hair from his forehead and got up, going out of the room and closing the door behind.

He walked back to Sam's room and was about to reach for the door handle but chose not to. He really wanted to go see Sam again, because keeping his eyes on something else didn't just feel right to him. But he didn't know if the feeling was mutual or not. He sighed and walked to the kitchen instead.

"Shit." came out of his mouth as soon as he entered the kitchen and saw Dean on the floor, a pool of crimson around him. He couldn't figure out anything and just looked around, trying to pick him up but was too heavy for Gabriel. "Sam!" Gabe shouted and Sam was in the kitchen in no time.

"Oh God, Dean!" Sam ran up to him and immediately took off his shirt. He wrapped his shirt around Dean's wound on the head to stop the bleeding. "He's lost too much blood, we need to take him to the hosp-" he looked over at Gabe. "For God's sake Gabe, why don't you just heal him?"

Gabe's eyes were stuck on the blood around but Sam pulled him out of the fright. He looked up at Sam, "I-I can't... He fell because of emotional stress and I might just mess it up for him." Gabriel told Sam.

Sam looked back at Dean and picked him up in a bridal carry, rubbing outside and going to the car. Gabe somehow got his senses back and ran up to Sam, grabbing his arm and zapping them to a hospital. They took Dean to the E.R. while Sam and Gabe waited outside, Gabe was sitting on a chair and Sam kept walking up and down the corridor. "Sam he's going to be okay." Gabe tried to calm him down.

"Okay?! How is he supposed to be okay with your brother messing with his mind!" Sam snapped, his heart filled with worry but brain had stopped working as his mouth kept moving.

"Sam... it's not Cas's fault. You know he's going through the-" Gabe was cut mid-sentence by Sam.

"The same? Oh really?" Sam crossed his arms.

Gabe stood up, holding Sam's hand in his. "Samloom, I'm just trying to help..." he said softly.

Sam glared at him and pulled his hand back. "Leave." he said sternly.

"But Sam Dean-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as the angel was cut by Sam once again.

"I said leave Gabriel." he said and walked to the other end of the corridor.

Gabriel looked down. It's true... He really doesn't love me... Gabe thought and zapped back to the bunker, tearing away Sam's shirt he was wearing which was more like a gown for him but he didn't care. It had Sam's scent and that was all that mattered to him. He tore apart the shirt, crying and running to the bathroom. He would've left, for Sam didn't want him anymore. But he couldn't, he knew his brother wasn't in the condition of travelling with him and he just couldn't leave him. He closed the bathroom door behind and looked at himself in the mirror, listing down the flaws that was holding Sam from loving him back. He cried when his eyes fell on the shaving blade Sam used.

A/N

Hey guys, thank you for reading my BILY and I'll keep updating soon.

But there's a NEW FANFICTION I wrote and it's a Destiel AU
It's called "Just Another Day, MR. Winchester"

I'll be really glad if you could check it out. :)