The Flatulence Idiocy

"DEAN!" Cas yelled as realization hit him. Dean turned and groaned in his sleep.

"Sleeping Cas..." He mumbled sleepily. 

"Dean Eric Winchester. You are farting in my room, my bed and in my blanket." Cas somewhat growled.

"Yeah... How does it smell?" Dean mumbled, keeping his eyes closed.

"Unbelievable." Cas muttered and got the glass of water from his nightstand and poured the watered on the sleeping hunter's face. Dean got up screaming and yelling stuff that was far from English, soon did he fall from the bed and on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL CAS?!" he yelled.

"Go fart in your room." Cas said and laid down and pulled the covers on him while Dean just sat there, still stunned at the sudden change in course of events. He got up and was almost about to leave Cas's room when, he's so not getting away with this. He turned back and walked back to Cas who was fast asleep. He put his rear near Cas's face.

"Hey Cassie! Wake up!" he shouted cheerily.

Cas slowly opened his eyes, "Dean what ar-" *Fart* And Dean ran, Cas after him. "Dean Winchester you get here right now!" Cas yelled as he chased the idiot while Dean was thinking if he should've done that or not. Oh screw it. What's done is done, now's the time to run. Wow. 

"Cas stop! Please! Look, I just made a poem!" Dean shouted as he ran for his life.

"I don't care what you made! You're so paying for that!" Cas shouted. 

Dean looked back at the running blue-eyed man when he tripped over the couch and fell face first on the coffee table. Shit. Cas got on top of him and started grinding his knuckles into Dean's head. "OW! That hurts!" Dean shouted as he tried to free himself but he had no luck. "Come on Cas! You're an-OW! angel!" 

Cas finally got off of him, "Used to be." he said with a satisfied smile on his face while Dean just sat on the table holding his head. He was getting dizzy but nothing too serious. Once Cas got his revenge, he started laughing while Dean glared at him. 

"What time is it?" Dean said angrily.

"I don't know." Cas looked over at the wall clock. "6:20" He said and Dean nodded. Dean got off the floor when his phone rang. Dean ran to his room to get it, it was Sam.

"Bitch I'm fabulous." Dean hear as soon as he picked the call.

"Sammy?"

"It's Sam you buttcake." Sam slurred.

"Sam Winchester. Are you drunk?" Dean asked angrily, he just dealt with a bozo he didn't need another.

"I don't think soo..." Sam said, extending the 'So'. Dean sighed and shook his head, he hung up and threw his phone at his bed. What a lovely morning, he thought.

"Was it Sam?" Cas popped his head through the door frame. Dean nodded as he took out some fresh clothes. "What was he saying?" he asked.

"Nothing, he got drunk." Dean said as he went in the shower. Cas shrugged and went to brush his teeth, he decided he didn't need to take a shower as he took one yesterday. He then sat on the kitchen table, waiting for Dean to come and cook something, he was really hungry.

Dean came after a few minutes, "Dean, I'm hungry." Cas declared and Dean nodded. He started making pancakes, smiling to himself as Cas's baby face was stuck in his mind when said he was hungry. 

Dean made his and Cas's plate and sat down next to him. "Thank you, Dean." Cas said and began eating his pile. Dean smiled at him and shook his head. They ate the rest of the breakfast like that, Cas would eat too fast and then ask Dean for some water and Dean would tell him to slow down. He's so cute. What?!

Cas obviously finished first and just sat there, drinking his juice from the juice box he picked from the mall. He was drinking it from a straw with annoying sounds. The juice had ended like ages ago and he was still sucking it. Dean finished his plate and took Cas's juice box. Cas pouted and Dean went over the sink to do the dishes. 

As Dean did the dishes, Cas walked from behind and slapped Dean's rear, "Get on it, Nancy." he said nonchalantly. Dean's head sprung back with the please-tell-me-that-didn't-actually-happen face. 

"Did I do that right?" Cas asked, "Sam taught me that." He said proudly.

"Listen to him again and there will be hell." Dean warned and sighed. He shook his head and continued with the dishes, thinking of ways he would make Sam pay for it and then it hit him! Only one name got into Dean's mind - GABRIEL.