The Lascivious Blackout

"Dean?" Cas asked, stretching his hand out to touch Dean to see if he's there.

"Yeah Cas, I'm here. It's just a blackout." Dean said and pulled out his phone, turning the flash on. Cas nodded and Dean went to the bunker door as Cas followed him closely with small steps. Dean opened the door and looked out, "Nope, it's just us." he said and closed the door.

"What are we going to do now, Dean?" Cas spoke as Dean turned around, he was so close to Dean they were breathing the same air.

"Um." he pushed Cas a little, How the hell are those muscles so firm? "Let's go check the control room, maybe it's just a fuse." Dean said as he turned to the hallway. Cas cleared way for him and followed closely.

When Dean stopped in front of the fuse box, Cas bumped into him and Dean could bet his life he felt a bulge. He turned his head back in a swift motion, "Is there a problem, Dean?" Cas asked innocently.

"Wh-um... Jus-well... C-can you step back a bit?" Dean blurted out. Cas nodded and stepped back but still stayed close enough to him. Phew, that was hot. Wait, what? Dean fought his thoughts as he knelt down to check the fuse box. "Cas can you hand me the toolbox?" Dean asked. Cas thought about it for a second, looking around but when Dean aimed the flash at the box and enlightened the path Cas walked over and got the box. He gave it to him. He's afraid of the dark, Dean realized.

"Come on Cas, I'll show you how to fix a fuse." He smiled and gestured him to sit beside him. Cas smiled and sat down next to Dean with his legs crossed. He listened carefully to everything Dean said and even asked some questions in between. Both of them enjoyed the moment, Cas saw Dean's jawline and freckles shine brighter in the dim light. And Dean felt as if he was staring into an ocean in a full moon night.

"Done." Dean said proudly as he fixed the fuse and all the lights were back on. Cas smiled and Dean did too. Cas gaped at Dean and Dean gaped at Cas. Cas fell and Dean did too. Dean finally cleared his throat and got up. He offered Cas a hand and he took it. They both stood there for a while. Why does this keep happening? Dean thought. Please don't move this time. Castiel thought.

But they did have to move so they got out of the control room and were about to go back to the couch to watch TV when Cas yawned and suggested that they should go to bed. Dean sighed and wished Cas good night and they went into their respective rooms.

Dean, obviously, wasn't ready to sleep so he decided to "have some fun" on the internet. He set the place with tissues on his left, his laptop on his right and himself on his bed. He searched through some videos and found himself landing upon the same video with that blue-eyed girl.

[Play]

In about 30 minutes, Dean was moaning and nearing his climax when Cas entered the room. "Hey De- WHAT ARE YOU..." He ran out the door, screaming.

It literally took Dean a few seconds to understand what had happened. Son of a bitch! Dean yelled in his mind and cleared himself with a few tissues and got dressed, he wasn't sure what he was going to tell Cas but proceeded nonetheless.

"Cas?" Dean entered Cas's room. Cas was sitting in his chair with a glass of milk. Cas narrowed his eyes at Dean,

"What were you exactly doing?" Cas asked him curiously.

"Well... Um... I-Its a..." Dean trailed off.

"Was that masturbation?" Cas asked with a brow raised.

Wow. He knows about that. Does he do it too? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!! Dean's mind was having its own battle when Cas spoke again, "Dean?"

Dean's chain of thoughts was broken, "Y-yeah, it was that." Cas nodded.

"Is it painful?" Cas asked him innocently.

"No?"

"Then why were you moaning?" Whoa, the angel pays attention.

"Well... It's kind of a... I don't know." Dean just shrugged. Cas nodded and an awkward moment of silence was broken by Dean, "Why did you come to my room?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare, I couldn't sleep." He said.

"You wanna talk about it?" Cas shook his head and Dean sighed. "I'll go to bed then." Dean turned to leave when Cas stopped him.

"Dean, will you sleep with me?" he asked, barely above a whisper. Dean turned and was about to say no when he saw Cas's eyes. Ugh, I'm going snatch 'em out one day. I swear, but they're just so beautiful. What? "Dean?" Cas called his name, stopping his questions about his heterosexuality.

"Yeah okay." Dean agreed. Cas drank the milk and got in bed, Dean got after. He pulled the covers over them and Cas curled up into a ball. Dean smiled, he put a hand over Cas. Totally a bro thing. He thought and fell asleep.

***

Cas woke up to a weird smell filling the room. He slowly opened his eyes when he heard a sound loud enough to wake every living thing on the planet.

A/N

☺☻Vote And Comment☻☺

Btw, any MCR people here?