The Winchester Revenge

"Cas?" Dean shut off the TV as he got back from the kitchen after doing the dishes. Cas pouted, he crossed his arms and turned his head away from him. Dean sighed and sat next to him on the couch. "Cas, I need you to pray to Gabriel and ask him to come here." Dean said. Cas looked at him at that.

"Why?" He asked.

"That's nothing, I just need you to pray to him." Dean said nonchalantly.

"Why can't you pray yourself?" 

"Because he'll not listen to my prayers." Dean sighed. Cas nodded and closed his eyes and Dean rejoiced his victory. 

***

"He really loves me in that way?" Gabriel asked Dean with a slight hint of smile on his face.

"I wouldn't lie about something like that." Dean shrugged. "He might have told you himself but he's just afraid you'll reject him. He's so disturbed by that he won't talk to us, he even left saying he needed some time alone." Dean says, trying his best to control his laughter as Cas just stands their with his head tilted in confusion. He had his eyes narrowed on Dean. Gabriel nodded and thought about it for some time, holding his chin. "He'll refuse though, he won't accept that he loves you." Dean added. Gabriel then looks at Dean with a huge grin on his face.

"Well then, how can I leave my love alone." He said and zapped to find his moose.

***

Sam was laying on his stomach on a mattress. He had lied to Dean about the hunt and was just resting on the beach at Perry Lake, he was living at a motel their and was having the time of his life when he felt someone jump on him.

"SAMMY!" Gabe screamed as he jumped on top of Sam. Sam, on the other hand, got up and punched Gabriel instinctively causing him to land on his butt. "OW!" he whined.

"Gabriel? What are you doing here?" Sam raised an eyebrow and helped the angel up on his feet only to be pulled into a hug. And also a tight one.

"I'm here to make love to my love!" Gabe chuckled while Sam just stood their with the Whatty-What-What?! face. Sam pulled back gently, 

"Gabriel seriously. What the hell?" 

"Dean told me Sammy, don't be so innocent." Gabriel winks at him and sam sighs, shaking his head. Of course it had to be Dean, he thought.

"Dean told you what exactly?" Sam asked.

"I know you love me Sam, I've been waiting for this for ages! I love you too!" Gabriel leans in closer to Sam but he just pushes him away. 

"Um, this is awkward. But I don't love you Gabriel." Sam said. He was obviously lying but he wasn't yet sure about his feelings for the angel.

Gabriel sighed, "You don't have to hide your feelings anymore Sam, I love you too." he says.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." Sam says and walks away from him. Gabriel just stands their staring dreamily at his moose, sucking on his lollipop he just pulled out. Sam got to a safe distance from Gabriel and pulled out his phone, clicking on Dean's number.

Dialing...

User busy.

Dialing...

User busy.

Dialing...

"Ah! Sammy I was jus-" Dean was cut by Sam.

"Why." he demanded.

"Why what Sammy?" Dean asked, acting innocent.

"Why is Gabriel fangirling over me. And it's Sam." he growled.

"Ah that, I just told him how you feel about him and I always knew he was crushing on you. I know you want to suck that lollipop Sam."

"Wait how... Dean Winchester HOW DID YOU FIND MY DIARY?!" Sam yelled.

"Your what? Wait. Is this... You do want that lollipop?" Dean asked, completely confused.

"What? You didn't..." Sam quickly hung up his phone and turned it off. He looked back at Gabriel and sighed, he had no idea how he was supposed to do this. And then their was a Dean fucking Winchester to handle when he'd get back.

***

"Oh my god Cas." Dean stares at his phone and then looks up at Cas. 

"What happened, Dean?" Cas asked, tilting his head.

"Sam loves Gabriel." Dean looks at him with his mouth hanging open and eyes wide.

"Yeah, You didn't know?" Cas asked casually.

"WHAT?! YOU KNEW?" Dean walks up to him.

"I thought it was obvious Dean. Plus, I did look in his soul." Dean sighs and shakes his head. "Can I watch TV now?" Cas asked him. 

"Yeah whatever." He turns the TV back on and sits next to him. Dean gives Cas the remote and he struggles with it for sometime, finally getting to Animal Planet. 

"Dean! Dolphins!" Cas screamed in excitement. Dean sighed and rested his head back on the couch. He closed his eyes and soon dozed off but was woken up by...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOO

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Cas was imitating the dolphin sounds on the couch.

"CAS SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE OR I SWEAR ON MY BABY I'LL NEVER LET YOU WATCH ANIMAL PLANET AGAIN!" Dean yells at him. Cas stops and nods, he picks the remote and shuts the TV off. 

Dean sighed, "Cas I'm sorry I overreacted. You can watch it, I didn't mean to yell at you." Dean comforts his friend. Cas looks up at him, 

"Really?" Cas asks with his puppy eyes.

"Really." Dean smiled.

"Will you watch it with me?" Cas asks. He was now smiling too. Dean sighed and nodded.

They watched TV for a while,after Cas's Dolphin special Dean tuned in to Discovery Turbo. Cas fell asleep, his head resting on Dean's lap. Soon did Dean shut off the TV and fell asleep too. 

***

Dean was woken up by nails digging into his lap. He looked down at Cas, "No... Please..." Cas was mumbling in his sleep.

A/N

Haha the previous chapter was pretty insane and I literally wrote this whole chapter while controlling my bladder. XD 

And is any male shipper reading this? If so, please let me know lol I literally don't know a single guy Destiel shipper.

And don't forget to check out _SPN_OBSSESED_ She's pretty awesome. 

☺☻Vote And Comment☻☺  

I also have like shit load of homework due tomorrow now lol :3

 WHY IS WATTPAD RUINING MY ACADEMIC LIFE?!