Mending The Shattered Glass

"I'm back!" Sam yelled from the living room, putting his jacket aside.

"Me too!" Gabriel shouted, grinning at Sam. Sam though, just sighed and shook his head. He went to his room to lie down but was quickly followed by Gabriel into the bed. Sam fell asleep almost instantaneously with Gabriel nuzzling into his neck. Gabriel breathed in Sam's scent and soon fell asleep to the warmth. 

Cas sat on the floor of his room, his back resting on his bed. He looked at the picture in his phone that Sam had taken. It was Dean with him in the picture. Cas couldn't stop the tears so he let them fall, remembering that day. Dean had been telling Cas to smile for the picture but he didn't get it then. 

Cas remembered what they used to be then and what they are now

Cas remembered what they used to be then and what they are now. All because of him, all because of that kiss. Dean hated him now. But what he didn't know was Dean was sitting on the floor too with the same picture in his phone and the same thoughts in his head - Cas hated him now. They both cried, but none expressed.

***

Sam woke up first and sat up. Gabriel was woken up by the movement, "Hey Samkin." He smirked, rubbing his eyes. Sam looked back at Gabriel and sighed.

"Gabe, whatever happened between us... Can you keep it a secret?" Sam asked.

Gabriel sat up, his smile disappeared and a frown replaced it. "Why?" he asked.

"I just...I don't want Dean to know." Sam looked away.

"Fine." Gabriel said and got up, he left and went to Cas's room.

 Sam sighed and got up, going to the bathroom when his eyes fell on his Game Of Thrones collection and "Oh. My. Fucking. God. DEAN FUCKING WINCHESTER YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Sam yelled and ran to Dean's room. He swung open the door and Dean looked up at him, still sitting on the floor. His eyes were puffed red and tear stains could be seen. Sam's anger faded away and he walked up to him, kneeling in front of him.

"Dean? What happened?" he asked, worry filling up every part of his brain. 

Dean looked at Sam. "Sam..." He wiped his eyes and reached out to the drawer, pulling out a gun and handing it to Sam. Sam looked down at it, utterly confused.

"Dean why are-" 

"Kill me Sam. Shoot." Dean said as he brought the gun in Sam's hand in front of his head. Sam immediately pulled back and threw the gun across the room.

"Dean what happened!" Sam held Dean's shoulders.

Dean began to cry again, louder. "Kill me Sam! Kill me!" he shouted. Sam couldn't take no more, he slapped Dean hard on his face making his crying stop. He looked up at Sam as he wiped his eyed with his shirtsleeves. 

"Now tell me what happened." Sam said sternly though his eyes exhibited concern.

***

"How's Cas?" Sam asked Gabe as they both got in Sam's room. 

Gabe sighed, "Not good." He sat beside Sam on his bed.

Sam nodded sadly, "I had to mix sleeping pills in his water to get him to sleep." he said, looking down.

"Well Cassie took the pills without any disagreement." he said and looked up at Sam. "It's all Dean's fault, he ruined my brother." he did not want it, but his eyes showed the anger rising within him. It really hurt Gabe to see his brother broken like that. 

Sam was shocked to hear what Gabriel had just said. He blurted out without as much of a thinking, "Really? It's Dean's fault? Have you even tried to see the problem from his point of view?" his voice raised without realization.

"Seriously?! He broke my brother!" Gabriel yelled.

"Yeah well he was the first to kiss Dean! Dean hadn't even kissed Cas if it weren't for him!" Sam yelled back, at which Gabriel stood up.

"You're unbelievable." Gabriel shook his head and stormed out of the room, going to his room. He shut the door behind and laid on his bed. His breaths were still heavy with anger and so were Sam's as he laid back down on his bed.

***

Sam woke up and checked the time, it was almost dinner time. He got up, washed his face and went to check on Dean who was still asleep. He then got to the kitchen and made everyone dinner.

Sam was setting the table when Gabe walked in. "You didn't have to do that." He said.

"Well we have to eat so." Sam shrugged.

"Yeah but Cas and I will be eating out tonight." Gabe said and turned to leave.

"Gabe wait." Sam grabbed his wrist.

"What? And since when do you call me 'Gabe'?" Gabriel asked.

"Gabriel I'm sorry." Sam let go of his wrist and looked into his eyes. Gabriel didn't say a word and left. Cas was already waiting in the car, they both drove off to a restaurant. 

Sam sighed and went to Dean's room to wake him up. "Dean?" Sam knocked on his door. Dean almost instantaneously got up. "I made dinner." Sam said and Dean nodded. He got up and washed his face. Sam walked with him to the kitchen and they ate the dinner in silence. Sam did the dishes after. He dried his hands and got the pie from the fridge, bringing it to Dean who was sitting at the table with a blank expression, staring blankly at the wall. "Dean, cherry pie?" he smiled softly as he set it on the table. Dean shook his head and went to his room.

Sam sighed sadly and put the pie back in the fridge alongside sundae he had made thinking him and Gabe would eat watching a movie. He shut the lights and went to check on Dean who was fast asleep, the pills hadn't worn out completely. He then went to his room and laid down, closing his eyes.

***

Sam woke up instinctively as he heard his room's door open. Gabriel got in, "Get rid of those sweats." Gabe slurred as he set the Mezcal bottle on the table.

"Gabriel are you drunk?" Sam asked, sitting up on his elbows.

A/N

Haha it's valentine's and I'm here writing fanfictions, watching reality shows and stalking random people lol

Me = Single af.

Too precious for this world. :3

☻☺Vote And Comment☺☻