Chapter 13: I'm Not Pregnant

A/N: You guyzzzz, I love this chapter! Please read my other books, and comment on them! Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe.

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

We were downstairs making the pizza and everyone in this castle was helping. I mean, even Marianna was here. We had a conversation, and I had to clear up everything Sophia was telling her. The funny thing is, Sophia is the only one not here.

"You having fun babe?" Antonio said wrapping his arms around me, then fed me a pepperoni.

"I'm great honey," I say pressing a kiss to his lips. He begged for entrance, but I refrained. He kept nibbling and finally just gave up. I meant what I said: he's not getting anything for 2 whole days, and we're not even halfway through the first day.

"Tease," he whispered and stuck his tongue out. I threw some pizza sauce at him which landed on Momma P. She looked at me, and I thought she was mad until she threw some back. I ducked, and it got caught in Kylie's hair.

"Bloody hell," she muttered and threw some more. After about 15 minutes of this, it was an all out food fight.

"Babe. I feel like I'm gonna-like I need- I'm gonna- I just need," I whispered to Antonio before fainting. I heard people yelling my name and pushing air into me, but I couldn't wake up.

I opened my eyes to see tears slowly falling down Antonio's cheeks as Aiden and Krystal sat in his lap. But the tears Antonio cried were hard to read: They were happy, and sad.

"Well, Mrs. Marconi. Nice to have you back," he said and kissed my nose. I sat up and noticed a doctor was present also.

"Wha-what happened?" I inquired.

"Ms. Smithson-" he started. Antonio shot him a death look. "Sorry. Mrs. Marconi, you were very hungry. Your blood pressure was abnormally high, and you had too much acid. Probably from all the throwing up. We need you to stay well rested and eat a lot for this baby," he said. I cocked my head to the side and looked confused.

"Haha, I'm sorry. I'm not pregnant," I smiled politely at him.

"Ma'am, no disrespect, but yes you are. You're about 4 months pregnant," he answered. My mouth fell wide open. I mean, I'm not a drinker, and I haven't had any since the day Warren and I told our dads about the break up, so I didn't hurt the baby.

"I'm... We're what?!" I said, needing confirmation.

"We're having a baby!" Antonio said and kissed me lightly.

"I have been gaining weight... And throwing up a lot. But doesn't that usually happen at the beginning? I mean, I'm already through a trimester!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, but in some cases, you don't get symptoms till later. But I need you to eat a lot! Antonio, I need her to eat at the very least 6 times a day because we have a lot of making up to do. And I mean big meals. I'm putting you on bed rest for 4 days, and Antonio has to be here too. Consider this bonding time," he said and smiled. Antonio stood and shook his hand.

"Thank you sir. When do we find out the gender?" He asked.

"Tomorrow if you want. I'll bring my equipment here because I don't want Tiana getting up unless she has to use the restroom, or take a shower. Other than that, you have to sit here and eat okay? Also, here's your prescription for the vitamins. Have a great day you all," he said before he left.

I still haven't taken it in. I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant. Me. Tiana Smithson, soon to be Marconi. I mean, I can't believe I got this blessed! The doctor when I was younger told me that I would have a low fertility rate. I was going to tell Antonio, but I'm pregnant now!

"Lay down babe. I'll get you some food from downstairs. I'll be back in a few. Aiden, Krys, watch mommy while I'm gone okay?" He said then kissed all 3 of our foreheads.

"So mommy... You're having a baby?" Krystal asked.

"Yes. Mommy's gonna have a baby!" I said happily. I tugged them so they can sit on the bed with me.

"Oh... Does that mean you won't be our mommy anymore?" Aiden asked, about to cry. I started crying too along with Krystal.

"No baby. I will never stop being your mommy. You wanna know something?" I whispered, leaning forward. They both shook their heads vigorously.

"If I could, I would spend all of my time with you guys! Y'all are special and I love you both so so so so so so," I continued until Aiden started getting annoyed. "So so so much! Even though there's going to be a new baby, we can still go out and do fun stuff like we did yesterday! I promise, I love you," I finished hugging them really tight.

"I'm gonna be a big sister!" Krystal realized.

"I'm gonna be a big brother!" Aiden said pounding his chest. We all laughed and hugged until Antonio came back.

"Hey, daddy doesn't get a hug?" Antonio frowned, feigning hurt.

"Of course daddy!" They both said and hugged him. I smiled at this moment. I think we'll be awesome parents.

-----------------//----------------

After Aiden and Krystal left the room, it was like 2pm. Antonio just held me and cooed at my stomach.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"What do you mean what's up?" I replied, confused.

"Well, you said you feel like we've grown apart. So what's up with that? Why have we grown apart?" He asked again.

"Because Antonio. You're always with somebody else! Used to, if they saw me, they'd see you too. And vice versa. But now you're always talking to Sophia, and it makes me feel like I'm in second place," I sighed and nuzzled into his chest, then looked back up at him.

"I'm so sorry baby. I guess it's just that Sophia and her boyfriend broke up. And she's been needing someone to be there for her," he answered.

"I get all of that. But why is that someone always you? I mean, look. We're getting married in one month Antonio. That's not just something people do for fun. That's- that's the rest of our lives babe."

"I know, I know. And again I'm so sorry. I never meant to make you feel second place. But then Sophia started whining about how she felt second place," he responded. I nodded in understanding. I mean, they are pretty close. But I need to know, now.

"Do you love me more than her?" I asked looking him straight in the eye.

"Wha- what?" He stuttered, avoiding my gaze. I pulled his face back and held it in place.

"Do you- Antonio Marconi love me- Tiana Smithson- more than her?" I asked again.

"I- babe... That's family and relationships. I can't -" he tried.

"Save it. I'm going to sleep." I pried myself from his hold, and turned the other way.

"Yes," I heard him say.

"What?"

"Yes. I love you so much more than her," he answered again.

"Then why'd it take you so long," I snapped back.

"I thought about it. You've been there for me through everything. You've never left me when I needed you, and I love you for that," he responded. "She- she just needs me. And then when I need somebody, she's not there. So yes, I love you so much more," he said and kissed my temple.

"I love you too," I whispered.

I woke up at 5pm, without Antonio next to me. So much for 48 hours... Which my doctor has now was turned into 96 hours (4 days).

"Hi, I just left real quick to get some food. Mom cooked this for you," he smile as he kissed me and fed me some Alfredo. This was amazing!

"Thank you babe. I think this four days will be good for us," I smiled after I was done eating.

"Four days?!?! You said two?!?!" He whisper yelled. I laughed so hard.

"I meant two days without getting any. And I'm thinking about not even letting you kiss me tomorrow... Hmmm..." I trailed off and acted like I was thinking. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay okay, tomorrow will be just like today. No sex, and no entry to my mouth. Got it?" I proposed, and he was reluctant to agree.

"Hey T, we kinda miss you down stairs," Kylie said as she walked in. Her and Kendal climbed on the bed with me.

"Good God, Antonio! You could've fixed her up a bit," Kendal said laughing. I know she was joking, so I laughed too.

"I probably look like bloody hell right now," I laughed in my fake English accent. It's true, I look like I let a squirrel take advantage of me. My hair was matted and I was pouring with sweat. I need a shower.

We talked for a little while longer until the twins had their dates.

"I wish I could help you girls get ready like the first time," I sighed and frowned.

"I know... Us too," Kylie said and the twins kissed my cheek, then left.

"I need a shower," I told Antonio trying to get out of his grip once again. He loosened up.

"Oh... Sorry," he apologized and helped me up.

"Ya know, I am getting fat," I grimaced while standing in the mirror, turning to the side.

"No you're not. You're fine, and still gorgeous," Antonio argued. He started the shower and I took my clothes off.

"Ugghh!" He screamed. Da fauque?! 0_•

"What in the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled back.

"You're naked in front of me, and I can't touch you," he said.

"Oh..." Was all I could say. I want him so bad. I stepped in the shower and rinsed off before adding soap. The glass door flung open, and there stood Antonio in all his glory.

"I don't care, I'm getting in. Move over," he pushed me over. Why does he do this to me?! He began washing me, then himself. My eyes grazed over his blessed body, and I lost all control. Must be the pregnancy... At least that's what I'm blaming it on.

"Take me. Right now," I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"Take me right now!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. Are you begging me for sex?" He teased.

"I fucking swear, if you don't take me, I'll cut your balls off," I snapped.

"Well that wouldn't help us, now would it?" He teased, but I felt his lips come crashing into mine.

He massaged my tongue with his. He completely had dominance, which I'm fine with. As soon as he slid in me, I finally got the release. He pushed me against the wall, and the deed was done.

We stepped out about 30 minutes later.

"You're amazing every time," he whispered and kissed my earlobe.

"I hate you Antonio. I fucking hate you," I smirked.

"I love you so much me amore," he smiled as I pulled my clothes on.

I laid down and just let my sleep overcome me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, wake up. We have to go," Antonio said kissing me.

"I'm up, I'm up," I responded.

We went to the precinct and met up with Lexi and Matthew. Which I was shocked because they were in America handling a case. But they finished really quickly, and came back to help us with our new case.

"Okay, we have Sophia Marconi. She's Garibaldi's daughter. And from what I understand, she lived at the castle?" Matthew questioned.

Wait? Sophia is Garibaldi's daughter?! I know you're probably thinking, "Well why doesn't Antonio have the same last name as Warren and Sofia?" It's because when you're royalty, you have to keep that last name. And their royalty was his grandmother. So they kept her name, and not Garibaldi's.

"My cousin?!" He shrieked.

"She's not your cousin. She's your sister, and she works for Garibaldi. She's been trying to get information from you ever since the day when she came to America. Garibaldi has been sending her money to support herself. She was the 'Chosen One' just like Warren. Now, she's planning on killing Tiana. And the baby," Lexi sighed and placed a hand on my stomach. I looked down at it, and noticed I was humongous.

"Okay. Lets go get her. I'm tired of her disrespecting my wife. But now she's trying to kill her and my son, and I can't have that," Antonio said grabbing a gun and a vest. His son? Wife? I am so confused.

"Tiana, stay here and give us directions. We need you to be our fly on the wall. We've already put a microphone and a camera on Sophia. Just tell us when she leaves and where she's going," Matt explained. I nodded and sat at the desk. Next thing I know, shots are fired.

I look down at my stomach and I'm bleeding uncontrollably. I saw a light and walked toward it.

"Mom?" I said coming through a golden double door.

"Yes baby. Come be with mommy, forever," she said and hugged me. I felt safe with my mom, but hurt that I left Antonio and the rest of our family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tiana! Wake up! Stop screaming!" I heard Antonio faintly say and shake me. This continued for about 5 minutes until I was fully awake.

"I'm up... Antonio, please. Hold me," I cried in his chest. My face was soaked with tears.

"Baby, I'm here. Shh, it's okay. Don't cry," he said as he hugged and cradled me.

"What happened?" He whispered to me. I was still crying, but I need to tell him.

"She- she killed me... And the baby!" I yelled.

"Babe, calm down. Who?"

"Sophia. She killed me and your son," I said again.

"Okay babe... Shhh, just calm down," he said still rocking me. I felt so much safer in his arms. Like nothing could happen to me.

"Tomorrow, I'm talking to her, and she's moving out okay? She's not staying here any longer," Antonio said. I nodded and kissed his lips, which turned into a full blown make out.

"I love you," I said after we had calmed down.

"I love you too Tiana, so much," Antonio replied. He held me tight, and I drifted away. This time having a great dream.

Tomorrow, she'll be gone. And I don't have to live in fear of her hurting me or my child any longer.

A/N: AAAAANNND, that concludes this chapter! Please comment, and tell me what you think about Tiana's dream! I'm gonna start a new book maybe in two weeks? Ehh, we'll see. Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe.