Chapter 14: Watch Your Back

A/N: Rather long chapter! But the whole thing is in Ant's POV! Please continue with the comments and everything. It is extremely important that you read the A/N at the end! I love you guys!

~CasuallyMe.

!~* Antonio's POV *~!

After Tiana's dream, I knew Sophia had to go.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I asked Sophia walking in the living room. She had just gotten back from wherever she was.

"Yeah... Sure. Where's that whore of a girl you call fiancé?" She remarked. That was it.

"Okay Sophia, you gotta go. I don't want you in this castle anymore. There's a cab outside, and we managed to pack all of your crap when you weren't here. That cab is leaving in 15 minutes, and if you're not in it, I'm calling the police. I'm sick and tired of you disrespecting my fiancé! I want you out!" I yelled.

"But- Antonio. I-" she tried.

"OUT!" I yelled again. She sprung up and gathered her laptop, walked outside, and got in the cab.

I got back to the room with Tiana, and kissed her stomach and forehead.

"I love you so much baby boy. And your mommy," I whispered. Yes, Tiana's dream was right about the gender of the baby. It's a boy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* 3 days later. The bed rest is over *

"Good morning babe," she whispered.

"Oh... Good morning. I didn't mean to wake you up," I whispered back.

"It's fine... Let me go take a shower. I'll be right back," she said and headed to the bathroom. I wasn't surprised that she threw up, and before you know it, I was by her side.

After she was done, she showered as I went to make some food.

"Morning guys," I greeted Kendal and Kylie.

"Hi! We decided to wake up, and make T something to eat," Kylie answered.

"Yeah, with her being pregnant and all, we thought it was the least we could do," Kendal joined in. I nodded and thanked them.

"Hey babe, the girls made you some breakfast," I announced coming back into the room. I should've known she wasn't out the shower yet. Her showers take forever. I took a seat on the bed and waited.

"Andhhhjeo!" I heard a muffled sound come from the bathroom. I grabbed my gun, and kicked the door down.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

Tiana was tied to a chair in the shower that was still running, and had a small cuts all over her arms and head. I was gone for like 3 minutes! What could've happened?!

"Watch your back. We'll get you back," a note read. I untied her and took her out of the shower.

"Antonio, oh my god. It was a girl in all black, and she had on red lipstick. And she tried to hit me in my stomach with this chair, but I kicked her as hard as I could in the face. She tied me up, then kissed my forehead and left," Tiana explained while I dried her off. Okay, to mess with me is one thing. But now you're messing with my fiancé and unborn child?!?! I think not.

"I swear I will never let anything happen to you ever again. I am so so so so so so sorry baby. Please, I didn't mean for this to happen. I was gone for like 3-" I was cut off by lips.

"Baby, it's fine. As long as the baby's okay, I'm okay. And as long as I'm okay, you're okay," she smiled and tugged her clothes on. I grinned at her little tummy. She was already starting to show.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I just hate that I left you alone," I sighed picking her up and sitting her on the bed.

"Babe, I can walk. Please calm down," she pleaded.

"Why are you not mad?! She could've killed you!" I said almost yelling, but I controlled myself. Tiana had no control over what she was put through.

"Because Antonio, stress isn't good for either of us. I know exactly who it was. She left this behind," my fiancé responded and handed me a tube of lipstick. "Just tell Lexi to run it for prints. I can almost guarantee that it's Sophia. I saw it on her dresser," she explained. I smiled because this will actually work.

"Okay babe. Thanks," I replied, calming down. I fed her the food the twins made and she ate it with no problem. She didn't even throw it up! * insert praise Jesus emoji here *

"So I was thinking about going out and getting some pictures made," I suggested to Tiana who was canceling her appointments for today.

"Oh really? With who?" She asked.

"With our kids," I answered.

"Wha- oh! Krystal and Aiden?" She replied.

"Yeah... Hey babe, I had an idea I wanted to run past you," I nodded, sitting next to her and closing her laptop slowly so I had her full attention.

"Okay. Shoot," she answered.

"I was kinda thinking about adopting Aiden and Krystal. I mean, we already treat them like our kids, and they look like me. I just want to make it official and not pretend anymore. And I know our son will be my first child, but we've basically raised Krystal and Aiden for 6 months. I won't love our child any more than I love them; and I won't love them any more than I love our child," I suggested.

"Okay... Lets do it. Today after we take our pictures, we can go down to the courthouse, and sign the papers!" Tiana squealed. I hugged her really tight. Finally, Krystal and Aiden can call us their parents. They don't have to worry about going to school and saying they don't have a real mommy or a daddy. They've got me and my beautiful fiancé now.

"Hey Aiden, you guys wake up," Tiana whispered to the sleeping siblings. All of the schools are out this week for some reason. I forgot why, but that's why all the kids are home today.

My fiancé and I helped the kids get ready, and fixed them breakfast. We pulled up to the photo place, and brought everything in. We were going to do 6 different poses, and everyone was wearing blue and white. We brought 3 outfits a piece just incase.

"Hello, welcome to the Imaging Center," a young Italian woman said. She couldn't be any older than Tiana and I.

"Hi, my family and I want to do 6 frames today," Tiana spoke.

"Family? Hahaha! Okay, where are the cameras," the receptionist laughed. We looked around and settled on this conclusion: she was crazy.

"Come on! You don't expect me to believe that a black girl is married to an Italian guy. And they just so happen to have Italian-American kids with blue eyes," she laughed again.

"Uhmm... This is my fiancé, whom I love very much. She's carrying my son right now. These are my two children whom I love very much also. And incase you haven't noticed; My soon to be wife is THE Tiana Smithson. So I would show some respect. And not to mention, my name is Prince Antonio Marconi. Now, I would like to have these pictures taken so we can get back to my castle as soon as we can. Alright?" I snapped at the lady. She quickly recognized us and got our frames ready.

We have some really cute poses, and are satisfied. So next stop was the court house. We all got into the Escalade and decided to explain to the kids what we were gonna do.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Krystal asked.

"Well Krystal, how would you like for daddy and me to become your real parents?" She replied and turned around to see the kids.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OH MY GOSH!" Krystal screamed.

"And now we can have a real mommy and daddy?!" Aiden shrieked. I chuckled and looked in my rear view mirror. I noticed an all black escalade just like this one. They've been following us for awhile now.

"Yeah Aiden! Isn't that awesome!" I said pretending like everything was okay. "Hey, everyone have on a seatbelt?" I asked checking everyone in the car. I got this car custom made so it's bullet proof and very safe. Everyone answered yes.

"Okay, Tiana. Don't freak because Sophia and some of Garibaldi's people are right behind me," I whispered to her.

"Hey guys, why don't you get those headphones and I'll play a movie? Is Monsters Inc okay?" Tiana suggested. The kids happily grabbed the headphones and Tiana turned on the movie. The volume was ALL the way up. I had these headphones custom made also, so they can't hear anything.

"Here," she said handing me a vest from under the seat and getting her one too.

"There's a semi-auto right there in the glove compartment. Grab it and hold on cause I'm gonna have to get them off of us," I instructed. I swerved the car around in the middle of the road, and Tiana fired the gun. I trusted her because she was the best at gun precision out of Matt, Lexi and I. She never missed a target.

Sofia and the driver tried numerous times to get in front of us, but they couldn't. Luckily, we were on a country road, and no one was out. Tiana fired a shot, which earned one right back at us. I let the tinted window between the front seat and back seat down. The kids were oblivious to what was going on, and that's a good thing.

Swerving onto a new road, I tried to avoid a cone, but ran into it causing us to stop, and Sofia almost ran right into the back of us. But her car spun off on some oil that was left on the road.

I smiled to myself knowing that we had won this match. But frowned because it isn't over. Sofia won't be as easy as my new found dad. She's too smart.

"You okay baby?" I asked as Tiana gathered herself.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You okay?" She smiled that sweet smile that I fell in love with.

"As long as you are, I'm good," I grinned, then kissed her quickly but passionately. I sped off and continued to the courthouse.

"Hey guys, it's time to get out," Tiana and I said pulling the kids out. By this time, they had fallen asleep. Aiden woke up with excitement and so did Krys.

"YAY! We get real parents!" Krys whisper yelled as we entered.

"Hi, what's your name?" The judge asked Aiden and Krystal when we were in evaluation. In Italy, they interview the kids before you becoming a legal guardian over them.

"My name is Krystal, and this is my little brother Aiden, and this is my other little brother Gabriel," she pronounced kindly touching Tiana's stomach. Tiana laughed and the judge smiled.

"Well you seem like you have the perfect family! Do you like your new mommy and daddy?" She inquired again.

"We love them. They're so awesome! And they take us out to play and we have so much fun with them! So when we get home, we take baths, and then fall asleep. But that's a good thing because we can't wait to wake up and have fun again!" Aiden exclaimed getting happy and excited. The judge nodded and giggled some.

"Where is your house Krystal?"

"It's not a house... It's a castle," she answered and the judge shot me a confused look.

"I'm sorry. We didn't introduce ourselves formally. I'm Prince Antonio Marconi, and this is Tiana Smithson," I answered.

"I noticed your fiancé, but I had no idea you were a former prince! Was your nonna a princess?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. We live in Marconi castle with the rest of my family," I answered honestly. She nodded and continued.

"Okay. But you two are 24 and 25. Are you sure you can handle two children, plus one on the way?"

"Yes ma'am. With both of our work schedules and appointments, we still juggle the responsibilities. Nothing much is changing except we're making it official," Tiana responded.

"Alright. You guys look very well responsible and ready. So I release Krystal and Aiden into your guardianship! Just sign here," she instructed. We signed the papers and started to leave.

"Oh, and Antonio, Tiana?" She said. We both told the kids to go into the hallway while we talked to her.

"I know that you guys are agents. And truth be told, I used to be also. Just please don't let the kids get hurt. They really love you guys okay?" She encouraged with her voice full of compassion.

"Yes your honor," I answered and we left out.

A/N: YAAAS! Completed another chapter! You guys have let me reach 1,000 votes, and that's awesome. I started thinking no one would even read these stories I'm posting! Oh, and by the way, two weeks from now, I'm starting a new book, about a dancer. It'll still be BWWM, it'll just be a werewolf type thing. I'm trying something new. And after reading a lot of y'all's stories, I think it'll be good to do something different. Please comment about the action scene, not the best, I know! Next chapter will be another surprise! Comment what you think it is. And what about the baby?! I'm pretty excited. I have some good stuff coming up. Inbox me or post on my message board. Love you guys, a whole lot!

~CasuallyMe.