Chapter 32: One Solid Answer

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

The months flew by, and I found myself sitting on my couch, with Krystal and Aiden next to me, while my other two babies were asleep. It was summer, and we decided not to go anywhere that day. Normally, Antonio and I switched everyday, and stayed at home with the kids, but I didn't have that much work to do, so I took the whole week off. Christopher was with us too, along with the twins as we watched cartoons. We laughed and, soon, the children were all passed out. The twins and I waltzed into the kitchen, and I hopped on the counter.

"So, are you guys excited about college?!" I smiled, they had graduated back in May.

"I don't know Tiana, NYU seems like it'll be a little hard," Kendal shrugged.

"I know, but once you two have your degrees, we could always use you as lawyers at the office. And as much as I would hate it, I could get you an internship there," I smirked. Their mouthes dropped, as they attacked me with hugs.

"Would you really do that for us?!" Kylie grinned, and kissed my cheek.

"Of course! The lawyers there could use a little help, they always have outrageous cases to prove that us agents are innocent. I'm sure they wouldn't mind showing you the ropes. I'll talk to them as soon as you start," I winked.

Antonio came walking in as soon as I had promised, and lifted his eyebrow at me. He made his way over, pressing a sweet kiss to my lips before hugging his twin sisters.

"You know how much of a pain in the - uhm, butt it would be to have them at the office everyday?!" He joked as Christopher woke up, and came into the kitchen. Antonio picked him up, and kissed his hair.

"Well, Antonio, you would love to see us everyday. It would be a lot of fun seeing you and T in action, and doing all that agent stuff," Kylie added.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever," he chuckled and sat Chris down, before turning to look at me.

"What?" I squinted, he looked like he was up to something.

"I need to talk to you," Antonio grumbled, and pulled me into the next room. I slowly sat down on the bed, unsure of what was the issue. Ant took a seat next to me, and held my hand in his. "Okay, this may seem a little out there, but..."

"Oh God, what is it, babe?"

"Well, you know how Lexi and Matt's divorce is final in about a month? I was just thinking, because Matt has really changed, that maybe we should get them... Back together?" He winced as I hit him against his head.

"He cheated on her! For months! You can't just fix that once you 'change.' Once a cheater, always a cheater," I scoffed.

"But you cheated on Warren, and you haven't cheated on me yet, or so I hope," Antonio frowned and I hit his head again. "Ow! Tiana, you hit like man."

"Why would I ever cheat on you? And it was different with Warren. If we would've gotten married, I would have never stepped outside of our relationship, and I haven't stepped out on you. But Matthew did it just because he was bored. Besides, Lexi has a date pretty soon, and I think she'll actually like this guy. She already told me she would never fall in love again, she just needs a quick distraction," I admitted. "It's amazing how one person can fuck your whole emotional side up, huh?"

"Yeah, he messed up really bad. So who's this new guy? Have you met him?"

"No, she just said she met him when she was picking up Christopher. She said that Chris really likes him, even though she hasn't formally introduced them, he's his best friend's father. She said he was cute, blonde hair, blue eyes," I nodded.

"So basically, another Matthew?"

"Yeah, but minus the accent. If I could Ant, you know I would persuade them to be together, but she's disgusted with him. She doesn't want anything to do with him," I shook my head.

"I know, but remember when everything was in order, and we could have everyone over without any fighting? Now, Matt never comes over, and I hate seeing him and Lexi so broken. They were only meant for each other, and now that ruined that, there's nothing left for them to hold onto besides their son, and baby on the way," Antonio sighed as I smiled to myself. Little Emily Renée was due in two and a half months, and the world couldn't wait to meet her. She didn't give Alexa a lot of trouble, and she was healthy.

In the past four months of her separation, Lexi had bought a large house with enough room for her son, a nursery, and two extra rooms for the twins when they came home from college for holidays. She had also managed to file for divorce like she said, and it would be finalized soon. It really did hurt to see those two hurting, and upset. Sometimes, Lexi would call me and Vanessa to come over late at night, and we couldn't because we had our own families to take care of. Vanessa was a newly-wed, and a new mother, she couldn't just leave Warren with baby Chance, he was a preemie, so she needed to be around as much as possible.

Antonio rose his eyebrow at me, then leaned over pressing a kiss to my lips. I was caught off guard, but quickly responded as he gripped my waist.

"Why?" I smiled.

"Because I love you, and I never want to lose you," he smirked pecking my lips again.

"I love you too, baby. Come on." I slowly stood, and tugged my husband to the nursery. Alexandria and Gabriel were nearing seven months, and they were getting bigger and bigger everyday. I cooed as I saw Alex barely reaching for me, and picked her up. I held her in my arms, rocking her a little before she began to wail and I knew it was time to eat. Antonio handed me a bottle, and moments later Gabriel had awaken, and was hungry too.

Ant and I fed our babies, changed them, and brought them back to the living room where all the other kids were asleep. If you didn't know better, you probably would've thought that my home was a daycare, but if you did know better you would know four out of the five children are mine. I chuckled at the twins who were now passed out also, and Christopher had fallen on Kendal, and went straight to sleep.

After everyone was done sleeping, it was around five in the afternoon, and Kendal and Ky went home to Lexi's house, and took Chris with them. Now Krystal and I stood in the kitchen, and she was "helping" me cook. I heard Antonio running around and messing with Aiden, as I laughed to myself; they are always into something.

"Mommy, when I get older, can I work at Smithson?" Krystal asked as she closed the oven with my help.

"Mhm, you can take over as soon as you graduate college, and I show you everything," I nodded.

"But I don't want to take your job, mommy! What if you don't have anymore money, and you can't live anymore?! I don't want it that bad," she refused.

"No, no baby," I slightly laughed. "Whenever you graduate college, I'll probably be ready to give you my job. I won't need it anymore because I have you to give it to, and I have another job too."

"Oh, well then I'll take it from you! And then Aiden will too?" Her confused look made me smile, she was adorable.

"If he wants to, but I don't think he likes books as much as we do," I answered and kissed her forehead. "You go ahead and wash up for dinner, and I'll call you when it's ready okay?" Krystal took off, and up the stairs as Antonio came in.

"Aiden drank a whole bottle of baby milk," he sighed, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? Aiden!" I called him, and Antonio widened his eyes at me.

"He's supposed to be able to trust me, T! You can't tell him I told you," he chuckled.

"Okay, okay. I'll just tell him I found out when I noticed the formula was missing. Will that go against your code of honor?" I sneered sarcastically.

"Yes ma'am?" Aiden appeared in front of me, and I bit my lip, preventing a laugh. He had baby milk smeared all on his shirt, and tried to cover it by crossing his arms. This kid...

"Baby, why'd you drink the baby milk? I saw some of the formula was missing."

"Because it tastes good," he answered, vigorously nodding his head.

"Aiden," I sighed as I squatted down to his level. "If there's something you need to tell me, tell me please. What going on, sweetheart?"

"Mommy... It's just kind of - I miss you," he pouted.

"What do you mean, baby?" I pulled him to the couch in the living room, and Ant went to help Krys get ready for dinner.

"I did it so you could pay attention to me. I thought if I acted like a baby, and drank their milk, then maybe you would've noticed me. I mean, I miss you taking me to Chuckie Cheese, or to get ice cream. And you coming to tuck me in, and reading me stories. I miss giving you a kiss on your cheek before I fall asleep," he looked shyly at me, and I pulled him into a hug, rocking him and kissing his forehead.

"Awh, mommy's sorry, Aiden. I just get so caught up with the babies and everything. How about me and you go to Marble Blast tomorrow? Just me and I promise we will. I still love you, and you're still my baby," I patted his hair as he hugged me around my neck again.

"I love you too mommy, you'll always be my mommy," he smiled, and kissed my cheek.

"Go ahead and get ready for dinner, and we'll watch a movie while we eat, okay?" I ruffled his hair as he took off up the stairs.

I groaned and stretched as I woke up, happy to feel Antonio next to me. Because it was a Saturday, he decided to have a bonding day with Krys as I was to do with Aiden. My mom wanted to pick up the twins for today, but she wouldn't be here until after i left. I was sort of grateful for her to come and pick them up after I left; maybe I wouldn't spill over with tears, maybe I would.

"Please don't ever do that again," Ant grumbled, rolling over and pressing kisses down my neck.

"Do what?" I whispered with a moan, already he had an affect on me.

"Make that noise. Do not moan, mi amoré." His voice was sodden with his Italian accent in the mornings because he doesn't switch on the American part of his brain until about 10:00, and it was sexy as hell.

"And what if I do?" I challenged, I just wanted to hear his voice. Antonio paused, biting down on my neck as I let out a hiss, then soothing it.

"If you do, expect to be in a wheel chair for the rest of next week," he flipped on top of me, and now my chest heaved, unable to catch my breath.

"What's stoping you?" I smirked, pulling his face down to mine. His lips landed on mine in a rough kiss, and I could tell he wasn't playing about the wheel chair. Antonio's pair tore away from me and I could feel his arousal pressing into my thigh as he lifted himself on one arm, and dangled over me.

"You have to take Aiden out, and Krys and I have a whole day planned. We can't," he pouted. Normally, it would be him who wouldn't want to stop, but there I found myself wanting him to make my toes curl. This was almost an everyday thing though, with us, except the roles were flipped. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, they're addicted to our mate's touch.

"Just really quick, babe! It could be hard," I let my finger trace down his abs slowly. "It could be soft," I plucked his boxer's waistband and he sucked air through his teeth, pulling my finger away.

"Shit, Tiana, stop," he lowered himself, kissing my lips, and tugging my hair. I nibbled on his lip as his hands roamed my body. "Okay, okay, stop right now." Antonio jumped out of bed, and headed towards the shower. I didn't know what came over me, but I wanted him so bad, and that was the only thing swirling in my mind the entire time he was in the shower. I hadn't even noticed he was out until his body was pressed against mine, and his tongue plummeted in my mouth.

"I swear to God, when we get home..." He ground into me, making my lips twitch and dare to moan. I bucked my hips when his fingers danced around my nipples, kneading them through my thin tank top. "I need to get away from you," he groaned in my ear, placing one last lingering kiss on my lips before slipping his clothes on, and leaving our room.

I sighed, finally deciding to make my way to the bathroom. I stood under the shower for what seemed like hours, but were only minutes. I couldn't nor didn't shake him out of my mind, his body had brainwashed me, making it the only thing I think about. Finally, I stepped out, and my desire switched to excitement. I was excited to be spending the day with my baby boy, and still a little sad he felt I didn't love him.

"Alright baby, we're leaving," I grabbed Aiden's hand as we neared the door. Antonio kissed my lips before handing me my keys.

"Bye mommy. Don't worry, me and daddy will be safe and have fun," Krystal assured me, and I chuckled, kissing her forehead before slipping out of the door.

Aiden was sitting in his seat as Shrek 2 blared through my car's speakers. He was content as we drove back into the city, and stopped at Marble Blast, his favorite ice dream shop. I slowly turned the movie off, and his eyes widened until he realized where we were. He hopped out his seat, opening my door before I could even put a finger on it.

"Awh, thank you little guy," I picked his hand up in mine, but he tore away.

"Mooooommm! I cannot be seen holding hands with you, nor am I a little guy," he protested, and pulled the store entrance door open for me also.

"Number one, I thought I was your mommy? And two, who cares, Aiden? Other kids' moms hold their hands. I was just making sure a car didn't hit you while we walked across, nothing major," I tried to reason. That was a lie, and since I was horrible at telling lies, he caught on.

"Mom, we parked right in front of the door. It was only a miracle we made it across the two feet left of parking lot," he scoffed, making me raise my eyebrow.

"You may be a little older, but don't get carried away, Aiden, okay?" I had to keep him balanced. Just because we got along well didn't mean he could talk to me that way. I'm his mother, and though I get he was starting to grow up, it's still disrespectful.

"Yes ma'am... Sorry mommy," he sighed, actually holding my hand as we stood in line.

After we were served our ice cream, Aiden escorted me to a booth, and we sat on opposite sides. I took the first bite of my large sunday, letting the cream melt as it hit my tongue.

"So, tell me, are there any cute girls at school?" I smirked at my son.

"Eh, maybe one or two," he shrugged.

"Who? I want to know who will be my daughter-in-law."

"There's one I really like, her name is Maxine, and another named Janice. Nothing much," he nodded, and I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was. His dad always made sure they got hair cuts every week, and Aiden's new thing was the flip in the front. Antonio has decided to change it up, though, letting his curly hair grow out a little and adding a well kept beard. I didn't realize how good he looked with hair until he did it, and he looked sexy as hell.

"Only two? Come on, Aid -"

"And Trisha and Hailey, then Carly along with Allison and Kenzie. Oh god, I can't forget about Olivia and Gabrielle and Bailey!"

"Whoa, whoa! Those are a lot... Remember when I said pretty girls have cooties?" I thought back to when I had first met Aiden, and immediately fell in love with my little boy's charm.

"Yeah, I remember," he nodded.

"Well, cooties still exist. Some girls have cooties up until they're married," I falsely informed him. I didn't know what was going on with me; I had spewed out two lies in ten minutes, which was a record for me. But I quickly forgave myself, and said it was just me preserving my child's pure mind.

"Uncle Matt!" Aiden smiled over my shoulder. I turned a little to see Matt with Christopher by his side. They came over and as he approached, I sneered at him, before lifting Chris into my arms and kissing his cheek.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Matthew sat in front of us with a smile on his face, but his eyes said hurt.

"Nothing, just a little bonding time with mommy. Im gonna start drinking baby milk more so we can hang out more," Aiden nodded as I shook my head.

"What?" Matthew chuckled.

"He's on this attention kick, but he will no longer be drinking baby milk," I laughed softly. "Anyways, can we go talk really quick?"

"Yeah, sure. Aiden, do you mind keeping Chris over here for like two seconds?"

"Chris is my favorite cousin, why not?" Aiden shrugged as I tugged Matt over to a corner by the restrooms so we could talk, and still see our sons.

"What's up?" Matt started.

"Can you really give me one solid answer?" He sighed after my question, running his hands through his blonde hair.

"Yeah... Shit, I was gonna tell Lexi first, but she won't even listen to me. Alright, of course you know Dawn-" I nodded as he continued. "Well, she apparently was one of Garibaldi's daughters also. She got some data from our computers from when you killed him, everything is recorded at the CIA, incase you haven't noticed. Anyways, she got the stuff from my computer, and she edited it," he breathed heavily.

"Okay... What does that even mean, and what does that have to do with you?"

"She has the new footage, and it makes it look as if Garibaldi didn't have any men there, nor posed any threat. In other words, you could go to jail if she sued us because we only shoot to kill, and we only kill if our life is in danger. She was going to sue the entire CIA, and not only that, she made me sleep with her unless she would kill Lexi and Chris, and judging by her scores, she would've done it successfully."

"What scores? Matt, you're confusing me," I shook my head.

"She was in the military, and got the highest rank of a shooter. She was dishonorably discharged when she shot her lieutenant on 'accident' and he ended up dying. She changed her name and face and everything, and got a job at the CIA. The only reason she went into the military was to learn how to shoot, and with her father being who he was, he of course gave her some type of mission to do. She was his little runt, but she loved him so she wanted to prove she actually could do something right. She threatened if I didn't sleep with her, she was suing us, all four of us would go to jail, then she would kill my wife and kid."

"And Lexi knows none of this?" I squinted, looking to see Aiden and Chris arguing about Superman and Batman.

"No, she wouldn't even let me tell her about it, and I can't say anything about it in court," he sighed.

"Why are you just now telling me this?"

"Because, Dawn left, went to Italy after she got what she wanted. She's done with America, she didn't complete her mission."

"Aaaaand the baby... I mean, I know you slept with her, but she could only get pregnant if -"

"Yeah, no. It's not mine, I know that much. She even said her baby's real father lives in Italy, which is the other reason she left," he nodded.

"Wow, Matthew. Number one, thank you for saving all of our asses at the expense of your family. And, two, how do we get your family back?"

"That's what I need your help with. Alright look..."

A/N:

AHHHHH! Thank you to @TaneshaFamzDuah for giving me the idea for this. It was like I saw your comment, and my mind went crazy with all these ideas! See, commenting does help get the chapters here faster, lol.

CAN WE FORGIVE MATT?! Tell me what you think, and whether he did the right thing or not.

I'm thinking twomore chapters, then the epilogue which will be kind of a sneak peek of the sequel, AND IT WILL HAVE A LITTLE TWIST. Anyone wanna guess who'll be narrating the epilogue?

I'll post the cover of the sequel along with the description soon. Remember, it's about Krystal and she's about how old Tiana is in this one. Please enjoy as this book comes to a close. Love you guys!