Chapter 15: Twins?

A/N: So, I'm in love with this chapter! I hope you guys enjoy! And I'm sorry it took a little long for an update. ): Love you guys!

~CasuallyMe

!~* Antonio's POV *~!

"Tiana, baby, are you okay?" I said knocking door. It's 2 days before the wedding, and Tiana is so sick.

"No... I'm too weak to unlock the door," she answered. We JUST got the door fixed from the last incident that we had with Sophia.

"Well, why'd you lock it to begin with?" I asked, already knowing the answer: We had a fight.

* flashback to 30 minutes ago *

"Babe, I'm so fat," Tiana complained and flopped on the bed where I laid. She did now look 5 months pregnant. Her stomach was protruding, and she now weighed 146 pounds. She's gained 20 pounds in a month, that's exactly what the doctor prescribed. Our baby boy is gonna be a big one.

"Tiana, honey, you're gorgeous," I said cuddling her. I actually like the weight. I don't know why men are not attracted to women when they're pregnant. Tiana had a glow to her that made her round face even more gorgeous.

"Ant, don't lie to me. I'm huge. Why are you still with me?!" She yelled and moved from my arms.

"I told you I would be here till the end of our lives. I love you, so I'm not gonna leave you," I answered lightly trying to calm her down.

"You hate me, don't you? ANTONIO GABRIEL MARCONI HATES ME!" She yelled as tears fell.

"Babe, I never said that. I love you so much. You and Gabriel mean the world to me," I said hugging her. She loosened under my grip. Man, pregnant women are crazy...

"I'm sorry. What was that?" She said backing away.

"What?" Did I say that outloud?

"You hate me. You said I'm crazy! Our wedding day is in two days, and you HATE me?!" She yelled. She hopped away into the bathroom and locked the door. I heard her upchuck her little heart out, literally, her heart's probably in there... And I hate the fact I can't do anything about it.

* end of flashback *

"Tiana, I'm coming in, and we're going to the hospital," I told her. I grabbed a credit card, and unlocked the door with it. When I came in, my fiancé looked like hell. I sighed and scooped her up. We were scheduled for a photo shoot today, but that's gonna have to wait.

We entered the ER, and I called for someone to bring my soon to be wife a wheel chair.

"Here sir, you can fill these papers for us," the nurse said handing me a clipboard. I thanked her and followed Tiana behind the double doors.

"Well, Mr. Marconi, we have some good news... And some bad news. Which first?" Dr. Creek asked.

"Bad," Tiana answered coming out of her sleep.

"Bad news? You're going to have to go on bed rest for another 30 days, and you can't leave Rome during that time either," Dr. Creek answered. He's a friend of the doctor that told Tiana she is pregnant.

"My wedding is in two days, I can't do a whole month Doc," Tiana pleaded.

"Yeah, and what about our honeymoon?" I intruded.

"I know, and that's why I have the good news. You will be able to leave to get married. BUT you have to come straight home. Sorry, you won't be able to wear heels. Aaaaaandddd," he trailed off, and looked at us.

"What?" We both asked.

"You're having twins! That's why you were throwing up more. Your body is repeating the pregnancy cycle. I know the other doctor, Spicket, didn't see her. She's a little shy," he answered.

"Oh my god! It's a girl?!" Tiana almost screamed.

"Yes, and even though she is shy, she is very healthy. I looked at the x-rays, and she's doing great. We can do a quick ultra sound if you would like?" Doctor Creek proposed.

"Yes! Can we babe?!" I asked. I was so happy. A baby girl and a baby boy. Perfect.

"Sure! I wanna see her," Tiana answered.

Dr. Creek came back, and put the jell on Tiana's belly. I am the happiest person in the world.

*~! Tiana's POV *~!

Twins! Yes, twins! A boy and a girl. That's absolutely perfect.

"Oh, there she is. Can you see her head?" Dr. Creek asked.

"Wow..." was all I could get out. My baby girl and baby boy are inside of me, right now. In this ultra sound, they were facing each other, and looked to be hugging.

"Whoa... That's amazing baby," Antonio said and kissed my forehead.

"Tiana, you will start to gain a lot more weight. At first up until now, the little boy has been giving most of the food to his sister," he explained. My son is already protective over my daughter. I thought about Aiden, and how protective he is over Krystal even though she's older.

"But now that you are past the halfway mark, it's time they start eating on their own. That's why I'm putting you on bed rest for 30 days, because they're starting to weigh down on your health, and I don't want that. You'll need to keep eating 6 times a day like Dr. Spicket prescribed. And also, you're taking an extra vitamin pill so your outer shell can be more firm. Any questions?" He asked before leaving.

"No sir, thank you so much Dr. Creek," I smiled as he left. He flashed a grin to me then Antonio and said "Congratulations!" As he left.

"I can't believe you're actually carrying two little people in there!" Antonio cooed at my tummy.

"I know... I wouldn't have thought in a million years. Babe, I have to tell you something," I croaked out. This was my chance to tell him that this could very well be the only time I can get pregnant. I didn't want to ruin the moment, but I had to say something. I just love him so much and don't want him to hurt.

"What's up babe?" He asked as he sat at the bottom of the bed.

"I never told you, because I didn't want to jinx anything. But when I was around 13, after you moved back here, I went and got a physical. The doctor told me that it would be a miracle if I even got pregnant. I was so happy when I found out that we were having Gabriel (we decided on that name for our son). And now that we're having a little girl, I'm even more excited. I'm just scared this could be the last time I get pregnant. And what if something goes wrong? What if one if our babies di-" I started but Antonio smashed his lips into mine. I was shocked at first, but as his lips massaged mine, I fell into a trance. Oh Antonio, the things you do to me...

"Don't say that babe! Everything will be fine and our children will be perfect. And as for your chances of getting pregnant, babe I don't really care. As long as you're here with me, and my children, all four of them, are healthy and happy, then I'm happy. I think four children is a perfect number, but..." Antonio trailed off.

"But what?" I asked.

"I was going to wait until the wedding, but you know that construction crew that's digging up stuff behind the castle. I think it's on the 17th acre," he explained. I nodded, and my fiancé continued. "Well, that's for us. I'm having them build us a house back there. It's going to be huge, and it'll only be us two, and our kids. That way we don't crowd the castle, and we have more room for the babies," Antonio said and grasped my hand.

"That's awesome babe! Plus, it's still on the same land as the castle, so I can just drive over if I need anything, or to visit," I replied and kissed him deeply. Antonio placed his hands on my stomach as he kissed me, a familiar action. I felt two little feet kick me. One was Gabriel's, and the other was my baby girl. I could tell because they were staggered, and one foot was smaller than the other. My soon to be husband pulled away and his eyes opened really wide.

"WHOA!" He screamed. I jumped because he startled me. I looked down at my stomach, that I can now barely see over my chest, and there were feet sticking out through my shirt.

"So what's her name going to be?" I asked.

"Well, our son's name is Gabriel Antonio Marconi (Antonio's name, just flipped his first and middle name). I think Alexandra, for your middle name," he suggested.

"Alexandria Grace? You know that was my mom's name," I proposed with a sigh.

"That's perfect. Alexandria Grace Marconi," he answered and gave me the sweetest smile ever.

After we left the hospital, we had to go pick up the kids from school. Cody drove to get the middle school kids, and I picked up the little ones, including my own.

"Hi guys! Everybody have a good day?" I asked as they were all settled in the car, and we headed home.

"Yep!" They all answered in unison. I smiled and continued driving.

Once we reached the castle, Antonio and I made everyone an after school snack and I started getting light headed.

"Babe, you need to go lay down for a bit. I can see it on your face," Antonio said brushing hair out of my face. I nodded and walked over to Kylie and Kendal's room.

"Hey guys. Can I lay down in here for a bit?" I asked with a grin.

"Sure T, I'll make you something to eat really quick," Kendal said rushing to get me whatever.

"Antonio and I went to the doctor's today," I started talking to Kylie after about 3 minutes. Kendal came back in with some Alfredo, and I thanked her.

"What'd they say?" the twins asked at the same time. Everyone in this family says stuff at the same time! I swear!

"Well... I'm on bed rest for a whole month, but I can still have the wedding Saturday. But..." I trailed off.

"BUT WHAT?!" They screamed.

"I'm having twins!" I shouted back, and peed a little. I always have to pee now, and it's a bit annoying. But the outcomes will be greater than I can express with words.

"REALLY?!" Kendal said pulling me into a hug.

"Yes! It's a girl and a boy now. We're naming her Alexandria Grace Marconi," I answered.

"Oh my God! That's great Tiana!" Kylie exclaimed, hugging me also. Now that I think about it, we do hug a lot in this family...

"We're gonna spoil the shit outta those kids. I can't wait!" Kendal rested her hands on my stomach. I laughed and talked with them for a bit before falling asleep.

A/N: EEEP! Please make sure you read the titles, they have a lot to do with the chapter, lol. Please comment! What do you think about Gabriel Antonio Marconi and Alexandria Grace Marconi? I love those names. Next chapter is going to be the wedding! I'm not updating until I have at least 6 comments, and I'm serious! I need you all's feed back. Hope you all enjoyed! Love y'all.

~CasuallyMe