Chapter 33: Are You Pregnant? Again?

A/N: A couple chapters left ): A little bit in Alexa's POV, so hope you enjoy!

~CasuallyMe

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

Tiana had all of our kids tucked in, and ready for bed. I was beyond exhausted, but I still wanted her. I smirked as she walked in the room, closing the door with a sigh. She looked upset about something, so I walked over to her, and pulled her into a hug. Tiana's arms wrapped around my neck as I cooed at her, kissing her forehead every chance I could, it calms her down.

"Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me," I guided her to the bed, setting her in my lap as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Matthew was there at Marble Blast, and he had Chris. I went to talk to him, and he finally gave me an answer," she sighed. I was confused as I looked down at her, wondering why he just didn't tell me.

She explained everything to me, and I was shocked. They had a plan to get Lexi and Matthew back together, and at this point, I was all in. I hated them being apart, and now that I knew the real reason all of this happened, I knew it had to be fixed. But I also knew it would take some time.

"I'm so tired babe," Tiana breathed as I pulled back the covers, and she laid on my chest.

"Me too... Did you have fun with Aid?"

"Yeah, after we talked with Matt, we went go-carting and laser tag, he had a lot of fun. But no one can compare to his daddy," she mocked in his voice as I chucked.

"Awh, he loves you too baby," I kissed her lips softly.

"I know, but remember when I first came to the castle and he really loved me, and I feel like I have really let him down , you know," she sniffled, and snuggled closer in my chest. "I'm the worst mom and wife ever, Antonio. What were we thinking?"

"You are not the worst mother nor wife ever, our children absolutely adore you, sweetheart. Look, come here," I moved her in my lap as she straddled me, making it a little harder to stay focused. "You are the best, caring, sweet, responsible and mature mother I know. You're still as gorgeous as the day I came back to you, even after twins. You still make me wanna touch you, and do all these things to you-" she giggled as I tickled her sides. "I love you, so much, and no one will ever make that stop. I can promise our babies feel the same about you, and they always will, okay? I don't want to hear you say that ever again, understand?"

"Mhm," she nodded, and I reached to wipe her tears away, but her lips were full on mine. I groaned as she pushed me down against the bed, nails going into my abs. "I love you so much, so don't hate me," she sighed with a giggle.

"What is it?"

"I can't have sex with you. I just need you to hold me for tonight, please?" She climbed off of me, and I held her close.

"I don't want sex, I'll hold you as long as you want me too, baby. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I will show you." Her eyes snapped up to mine as a smirk spread across her face. "Okay, okay, I lied. I do want sex, but I'll still hold you!" I chuckled as she hit my chest softly.

"You're such a pervert! Just kiss me, and hold me, and tell me you love me, I need to hear it." I pressed a kiss to her lips, and squeezed her waist.

"I love you," I repeated over and over until her eyes slid closed. Her happiness is my responsibility, and she didn't seem happy, so I had to change that. I kissed her temple before turning the lamp off, and snuggling into her shoulder.

I had everyone up and ready that Sunday morning, including the baby twins. Alex and Gabe were in their play pin as I walked in circles around Krystal and Aiden. They looked at me apprehensively until I spoke.

"Okay, guys. Your mom had not been feeling the best lately, and she's kind of sad because she thinks you guys don't love her," I nodded.

"Why?! We love mommy, a lot!" Aiden protested, crossing his arms.

"I know, son, but she doesn't. So, in order to make mommy know we love her, we're going to make her breakfast. Krystal, I need your help in making her a little flower, like the one you made last year at school. Aiden, you will be in charge of tying the balloons to the table. And we are all going to cook. Ready team?!" I began the hand pile, sticking in my hand, and waiting on their hands to join in and once they did, the replied with a collective,

"Ready!"

The table was set with utensils, balloons, and a large variety of breakfast. Krys had made several flowers, and hung them around the dining room. I picked up my twins, and we all headed upstairs to my bedroom. I smiled as I noticed she was still asleep. I unleashed the beasts, as Tiana says, and set the twins carefully on the bed. Immediately, they started to crawl to their mother, with their siblings' help. I chuckled and the babies softly patted Tianas cheeks, making her big brown eyes snap open.

"Good morning gorgeous," I smiled as I walked and pressed a deep kiss to her lips, fighting myself to keep it PG.

"Hi! Look at all my little babies," she smiled and pulled Aiden and Krys into a hug, then kissed the twins' cheeks.

"Mommy, we made you breakfast because we still love you," Krystal nodded, making me and my wife laugh.

"Mhm! Come on," Aiden tugged her up.

"Wait, wait. Mommy has to use the bathroom first!" Tiana swiftly walked into the bathroom, and I squinted at her.

"Take your brother and sister to their play pin, we'll be there in a minute, okay?" I handed Alex and Gabriel to their older siblings.

I walked into the bathroom, slowly closing the door behind me as Tiana sat on the couch. I frowned at my poor baby girl, and inched over to her. I sighed, and sat next to her as she leaned on my shoulder.

"Tiana, I don't like seeing you like this," I hugged her tight, and kissed her sweet lips.

"I don't know what's wrong with me..." She trailed before my eyes caught hers and I gulped.

"A-are you p-pregnant?" I sputtered out, and her eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god. Oh my god," she whispered to herself.

"Baby, it's okay if you are. You know we'll go through this together," I nodded.

"But babe, are we really ready for five kids? I mean, the twins aren't even a year old yet," she shook her head.

"Well, we don't know for sure, yet. And if you are pregnant, we're keeping the baby. Just please hurry so you can come downstairs and eat breakfast? And smile?"

"Okay, honey. Thank you so much. I love you," she leaned in and our lips meshed together. I slipped my tongue in quickly, and reached for her hair, grabbing it at the nape of her neck, making her moan. Her hands went down to my belt buckle, and shivers ran down my spine.

"Babe, breakfast," I chuckled.

"But I want you," she whined.

"Which is why we think you're pregnant," I smirked, pecking her one last time.

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

I couldn't figure out what was going on with me. I was emotional, and needy, and horny as hell. When Antonio said I could be pregnant, my heart stopped. We were comfortable right where we were with our four cute, little, munchkins. Adding another to the mix wasn't exactly ideal, not for another couple of years, or maybe never. I watched as Antonio left, leaving me to myself to run through my hygiene.

Once I was through, I bounced down the stairs. A smile planted on my face as I neared the dining room, and saw what my family had done for me. My heart warmed as Aiden and Krys came to hug me, and Antonio held my two babies.

"Awh, thank you guys!" I kissed their foreheads.

"You're welcome. We love you, mommy!" They grinned.

"I love you guys too. Thank you babe," I briefly kissed Tony's lips before slipping Gabriel in my arms, and cooing, then pecking Alex's cheek.

We were full and it was nearing noon: nap time. Everyone grabbed a spot on the couch and Antonio cuddled me as I held Alex in my arms, and Gabriel placed on the ottoman in the center of the room, surrounded by pillows. I pushed the play button, and soon 101 Dalmatians was screening. I smiled as Alexandria tried to clap her hands once the movie came on. I popped a bottle in her mouth and rocked her. Soon, everyone, except me, was asleep. I tucked Alex next to her twin brother, and covered them with their blankets before returning to Antonio's arms.

Unable to sleep peacefully, I had waken up earlier than my family. I stretched as the song on the main menu continued to play. I ignored it at first, but couldn't stand it anymore, so I shut it off. I wandered to the kitchen, and opened a box of strawberries. I took a bite of one, then rubbed my stomach. What if I am pregnant? My mind wandered. If I was, oh well. I would have the baby, and it would be accepted into the family just like anyone else. The only thing I was concerned with was the timing.

I called Lexi, to one, have her go with me to shop, and get my mind off of my potential pregnancy, and two, to clear up anything about Matthew. We had a plan, and this was the first step.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, uhm, are you free today?" I asked politely. I would have invited Vanessa, but I didn't want this to be between anyone except Matthew, his wife, my husband and I. Plus, she's a new mother and wife, so she was inevitably busy.

"Yeah I'm free, Chris is with his dad," she sighed.

"Awh, you don't sound too happy," I frowned.

"I'm not... Im in major need for a girls' day, so l'm glad you called," she replied.

"Alright, meet me in ten."

"Okay, love you!" She squealed.

"Love you too," I chuckled and hung my phone up.

I left a note for Antonio, but decided to take Alex with me, because she was having the same insomnia as I. After flying into town, I spotted Lexi's car as I parked. I carefully tugged my daughter out of her car seat, and grabbed her bag as we headed in. Lexi was sulking at a table in the food court by herself, and I felt bad for her. But, with the news I bore, I hoped she would be in a better mood once our girls' day was done.

"Hey, sweetie," I gave her a sad smile, and she plastered a fake one.

"Hi! Let me see my god-daughter," she reached for Alex as my daughter gushed at her aunt.

"Lex, talk to me. What's been up?" I asked as we began to walk, finding ourselves at a shoe boutique.

"Well, for one, I am in a horrible mood," she shrugged.

"And why is that?"

"Because I don't have Chris with me, nor his father. I thought maybe after these four months apart, I could finally start getting over him," she shook her head.

"How'd the date with that one guy go?" I questioned, and pulled a pair of pumps off of a shelf.

"Ugh, it went good, too good. He reminded me so much of Matthew, so I broke it off. I can't do this dating thing, T. It makes me feel like I'm cheating on him, and in a way, I am. We're not technically divorced yet."

"I can't hold this anymore," I sighed and turned toward her and my daughter as her eyebrow shot up. "We need to go talk," I tugged her in the direction of the food court.

"Tiana, you're scaring me," she whispered as we took a seat, and Alex patted her face, trying to get ahold of her earrings.

"Okay..." I began and explained everything I knew, not leaving a single detail out. Lexi's mouth was gaped open, and Alex started to cry. I picked up her bag, heading towards the ladies' room with my best friend following.

"He- he really did that?" She gasped, finally absorbing everything I said.

"Yes, he did. He told me everything the other day," I nodded.

"And why didn't he just tell me?!" Her speech was soaked with British influence whenever she was upset, and at this point, it was dripping.

"He couldn't until he left Lexi. Please don't be mad."

"Mad? I'm not mad, I'm just a little... I want to kill that bitch," her face scrunched up, and I could see the rage on her face.

"Alexa, look, calm down. The baby isn't his, and she moved back to Italy, remember?"

"She ruined my whole marriage! I was on the verge of divorce, and my son can only see his father on the weekends!" She whispered furiously, as I finished changing Alex, and threw the diaper away.

"You were on the verge of divorce? What does that mean?"

"I can't divorce him now, he didn't do anything wrong. But I'm not sure if I can just hop into his life like nothing happened," she shook her head, tears streaming down her face. I pulled her into a hug, and rubbed her back as Alex's hand got lost in her long, blonde, hair.

"It's okay, sweetie. He'll forgive you," I hushed.

"I want to go see him, now, let's go," she tugged me away and her face had suddenly lighted up.

Lexi drove fast, but safely to protect my daughter, and we pulled into Matthew's drive way. All three of us stood at the door, as we waited for Mathew to open it, I would take Chris next door to my house to let them talk in private.

"Hey, Chris your mom's here!" I heard Matthew call as he neared the door, and it swung open. Chris jotted down the stairs with a smile.

"Bye son. I'll see you next weekend," Matt squared to Chris's level, and pulled him into a hug. My heart broke at the sight, and I fought back the tears. "I love you."

"I love you too daddy... I'll see you next week," Chris kissed his cheek before walking out. "Mom, are you coming?"

"No, sweetie. You go to Tiana's house, and I'll meet you in a little while, okay?" She hugged him before he nodded, and he skipped away with me to my house. Matt didn't know what I had told her, because we wanted to put off their reunion for a little because he wanted it to be perfect, but it kind of just spilled out of me.

!~* Lexi's POV *~!

I felt guilty, and hurt, yet I was happy to be standing in front of the man I love. The feelings repopulated the pit of my stomach, and my heart fluttered. His hair was displaced, and it had grown a little, making his eyes look a deeper blue. A smile fought its way to my face, and he cocked his head.

"Can we uhm, can we talk?" I said a little above a whisper. He squinted and then nodded slowly before moving over a little, allowing me in. My eyes traveled around the room, and I noticed everything was exactly how i left it: spotless. Matthew pulled a chair out for me in the dining room.

"What's going on? What happened?" His face flushed as he took a seat next to me.

"I just needed to talk to you, and get a few things off if my chest," I sighed.

"I'm listening," he nodded.

"Well, first, Tiana told me everything, and I mean everything. She told me what you did for us, and what Dawn did. I just wanted to say I am so sorry that I wouldn't listen to you. And I don't know if I sound insane for this, because I treated you so wrong, but I really want another chance with you..." I trailed. Matthew sat there, leaning on his elbows, thinking before he spoke.

"There are still some things we need to talk about... First, I really hope you understand that I felt absolutely nothing while I was with her. It was strictly to protect you and our family. I never would've kept it away from any of you guys, but I couldn't risk anything. It's just that once she left, as soon as Tony kicked her out, I was gonna tell you. But, she called the office a few weeks ago, and told me if I hung up, she would have you guys killed. I was just worried, so I decided to wait until yesterday to tell Tiana to be safe," he nodded.

"Again, I am terribly sorry." That seemed to be the only word I could say. My mind was still processing things, so I wasn't able to make sense of anything else that came out of my mouth.

"Are you seriously apologizing? This was completely my fault."

"Yes, Matthew, I am so sorry. I know this probably sounds crazy, but I love you so much, and I'm still in love with you, and -" his full lips were on mine, and I grabbed the sides of his face roughly due to desperation. I had missed that feeling, four months without my husband was agonizing. I gasped as he pushed his tongue in, making me moan.

"I love you so much more," he stood, and pulled me into a hug. I buried my head in his chest, as he rested his between my shoulder and neck. His arms tightened around me as he began to laugh lowly, vibrating my chest.

"What?" I smiled, caressing his cheek and a grin spread on his face.

"I'm just so happy to have you back. Kiss me again," he smirked and I leaned right back in. He lifted me in his arms, hungrily kissing me as I straddled his waist. I pulled away, looking into his eyes.

"I missed you," I frowned.

"I missed you too. You don't know how bad it hurt not to have you, my son, and the twins here. I don't ever, ever want to hurt you again, okay?" He pecked my lips.

"It wasn't your fault... I'm just glad we're back together," I nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"Who said we were back together?" He scoffed, but I could tell he was joking.

"I do. Will you be my husband again?" I leaned back and smirked.

"Hell yes, a million times... Especially with that ass! This pregnancy is helping in more ways than one!" He grumbled in my ear and tickled me. I squealed and squirmed out of his arms. He glared at me once my feet were planted on the floor.

"Please be careful, I don't want you or the baby getting hurt," he instructed.

"Okay, daddy," I scorned.

"Hearing you say that naked and under me would've been a hell of a lot sexier," he groaned, pulling me to him.

"What the hell are we waiting on then? It's been four months, Matthew," I giggled as he swiped me up, and carried me up the stairs.

The deed was done, and both of us laid there, panting and trying to catch our breath. I smiled at my husband, whose chest was flexed, as his breathing slowed. I reached over and grabbed his hand, slipping my now chunky fingers between his. Our eyes met, and my heart jumped at the sight of his.

"I love you so much," I smirked towards my husband.

"I love you too, Alexa," he rolled over, hugging my waist, and pressing another kiss to my lips, then my swollen belly before I finally shut my eyes, in the arms of the man I love.

A/N: YAAAAAAAY! The next two chapters will wrap it up, well technically the next chapter, then the epilogue! Anyone wanna guess who's POV the epilogue will be in? COMMENT PLEASE.

Is Tiana pregnant? Are they really ready to add another baby to the four they have already? I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!

By the way, it's midterms week for me, so the updates will probably be slowed down, plus I'll be on vacation next week. Anyone live in DC? Because that's where I'll be spending Christmas with my family, lol.

Question: What is your favorite tv show? Mine is Awkward., and seriously, if you haven't seen it, you need to be watching it!

And for those who watch Awkward., #TeamMatty or #TeamColin? And what do you think will happen at the prom?!

I am completely #TeamMatty, he's seriously the perfect guy.

COMMENT PLEASE. And I love you guys!

~CasuallyMe