Chapter 19: Wanted

A/N: Chapter full of intensity. Thank you all that commented last chapter! Love y'all! I know I'm very early, but I couldn't help myself, lol.

~CasuallyMe.

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

I watched my beautiful wife sleep peacefully, along with my children. I'm so glad I have a great family like this. I don't know what I would do without Tiana or our family. But one thing had me up right now, and haunted me every night: Sofia.

Ms. Katherine saved my babies' life, and that was great. But the fact that Sofia keeps trying to hurt my family, I hate. Was it because I did something, or Tiana? As far as I know, Tiana and I were always nice until she messed with us. I needed to talk to Sofia, and I needed to do it now. I don't care if I have to die for my family, I will. I don't want my children to grow up without a father, but if that's what it'll take, I'm willing.

"Babe, can you get me a warm blanket?" Tiana whispered, scaring me a bit.

"Yeah babe, I'll be right back," I kissed her forehead and slipped away.

Wondering the halls, my cousin kept haunting me. Well, my sister at least, considering the DNA testing was positive. I ran into dad and Ms. Katherine, and they were sharing a cup of coffee in a waiting room reserved for them.

"Hey," I smiled as I entered to get a blanket.

"Hey, Tony. How's she doing?" Dad asked, concerned.

"She's doing really well, she's just cold," I nodded and turned back around to face them.

"I don't know why that Sofia girl won't leave you guys alone," Ms. Katherine shook her head.

"I have no idea... My friends at the precinct are trying to figure it out. It's really bothering me," I frowned.

"It'll be alright son. Since when did you have my baby affiliated with the CIA?"

"Well, when we first got here, there was a shoot out at one of her photo shoots. It was Garibaldi's people, and I tried to keep her away from it. But you know your daughter, sir. She pushed until I told her, and if I told her she had to become apart of the investigation. But she's one of the best agents we have," I answered with a smirk, thinking of Tiana.

"Alright, Antonio. I trust you. But please, that's my heart in that room. Take care of her," dad smiled softly.

"Yes sir. Uhm, Ms. Katherine, thank you for saving her. You just don't know how much that meant to me," I whispered and shook her hand.

"You're welcome. Tiana's like a daughter to me already, so it was something I had to do," she grinned.

I left out of the waiting room, and back to my wife. When I entered, Tiana was up watching TV on her phone, because most of the channels in this hospital are in Italian.

"Here you go baby," I grinned, handing her the blanket. I helped her adjust it, and climbed in.

"Babe, I don't like you being up so late. You need rest. Look at your eyes," she winced, brushing her dainty finger across my eyes. Nonetheless, they were baggy, and red, really red.

I politely removed Tiana's hands, and looked away. I knew she could read me like a book, and I didn't want to seem weak. I mean, I'm her husband. I'm here to protect and provide for her, and our children, yet I'm constantly watching for someone who could kill them? That's not okay, and I'll be damned if Sofia made me look weak, or hurt my family. Never again.

Tiana frowned and pouted her lips. I was looking at her through the corner of my eye, and she was pissed.

"Antonio Gabriel Marconi," she called. She never uses my full name unless I'm in trouble, and this was one of those times.

"Tiana Alexandria Marconi," I called back, flipping to face her.

"Baby, do not be distant with me!" She whined, grabbing my hand. "Please, don't do that. I don't like this little wall you have up. Never had it before, so why start now. Just talk to me," she smiled, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I grinned at my perfect woman.

"T- you're my wife. I'm supposed to protect you," I shook my head. "And I have officially failed at that. I mean, you almost got hurt at a shoot out, the second day we were here. Not only that, but I let my sister torture you which almost killed you and our children. I hate that, Tiana, more than anything. It hurts me to see you get hurt like this, and I wish it was me! Why can't I be the one that Sofia hurts, because I swear baby, I would take all this pain away from you if it was possible. I never want to see you like this again. I'm gonna have to go talk to her," I choked. Tiana had tears in her eyes, and looked at me in mine.

"Ant, it's not your fault. None of this, the shootout, the shower thing, the reception, none of it was your fault. And I'm not gonna let you beat yourself up for it. It hurts me to see you frustrated or upset, babe. You couldn't have done anything differently, because if you could have, you would have. And to who does it matter now? It's already happened. We can't change anything, so why waste time thinking about it. All we can do now is find wherever she is, and pray. That's it," Tiana countered.

"This is why I fell in love with you. You never fail to make me feel better," I smiled, kissing Tiana deeply. She ran her fingers through my hair, as our lips worked with one another.

"I love you," Tiana whispered and pecked my cheek, before snuggling under me, and fell asleep.

*** two weeks later ***

I slept peacefully until Alex and Gabe woke up, right on time. I slipped out of Tiana's death grip she had on me with a chuckle. I picked our fragile twins up, only turning to see T awake.

"Sorry," I smirked.

"I heard them, it's not your fault baby! Don't blame yourself for everything," she grimaced and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Okay... Hey, baby, I'm gonna run home really quick and get everyone some clothes. They said only one more night, and then we can go home," I pecked her forehead, and slid the twins in her arms.

"Okay! That'll be perfect because they'll be finished with moving everything by today, right?" She smiled largely.

"Yes ma'am, you are correct," I flashed a smile, then looked at Aiden and Krystal who were sleeping soundly. I walked to them, kissing their hair.

"I love you baby," I waltzed back to my wife, kissing her sweet lips. "Bye babies," I winked and kissed their little hands as they slowly opened their eyes.

Once I got home, no one was there. Everyone was at school, except Aiden and Krystal, and the elders were at work. I forgot that our clothes were in the new house, so I hopped quickly back in my Bugatti and drove down the pathway.

I was careful, walking into the new house because they just installed this carpet. I took my shoes off at the front door, and left them. I forgot I even still had my gun on me, but took it with me anyways, because no telling when I'll need it. We still weren't able to find Sophia, and she could e anywhere.

I stalked up the stairs in a hurry to get back to my family. I went to Aiden's room, and got his Cars out fit. Next was Krystal's room, which was covered with stuff from the Princess and the Frog. Tiana told her that movie was made just like us, and it was. I smiled at the big painting of Tiana and Prince Navine. Krystal made me watch the whole movie with her, but I actually loved it. I chuckled, leaving her room with an outfit.

Lastly, I went to the nursery, pulling clothes, bottles, and diapers into a neutral colored baby bag. My children are the cutest things out there, all four. They've already bonded with one another, and you can tell they'll all be close.

"Hey," I heard simply from behind me. I cursed silently when I heard the sound of a gun being cocked. I zipped the bag, and dropped it on the floor with the other two bags I had. I slowly turned, glock 22 in hand.

"What do you want, now?" I asked through gritted teeth. There stood one of the closest people to me, my sister, someone I shared blood with.

"Ehh, just checking up on you. Where's the Mrs.?" She asked innocently, and I loaded my gun.

"That's none of your business. But, tell me one thing, why us? Why her?" I grimaced.

"Well, look! You all have the perfect life, now. I mean, you, you struggled a little, but you live in a castle! Her, she's had everything given to her. Her parents stayed together. She was pacified all of her life, only to be still pacified by you. She's gorgeous, very beautiful, you know that. She's a mother, a sister, a wife, a daughter. Hell, even her stepmom loves her," Sofia explained.

"So... You're jealous?" I bluntly asked.

"Jealous?! No! My father, our father, always taught me that all things were created equally. That's a lie. Our father worked me until I threw up. He prepared me all of my life, in the shadow of Warren, to kill. Not just kill, but to kill Tiana. She never had to shoot a gun, and kill her own mother like I had too. She never had to face guilt her whole life. She never had to feel her dad run his fingers down her side in a sexual way, and be threatened with rape if I didn't do exactly what he asked. He was a sick person, disgusting. But now, I'm gonna carry out what he wanted. Not for him, but for what I want. And what I want is to make Tiana hurt. Make her grieve. I want justice. I want her to feel like I feel. I want her to have nightmares everyday. I want her to constantly think of how different her life could've been if one person had been absent from it. I want her to die. Not physically, but mentally and emotionally, like me. So, you could say Tiana Alexandria Marconi is finally wanted," she smirked. She raised her arm, and aimed her gun.

"Please, don't do this. Sofia, you need help. You need to see a doctor about this. You are way messed up," I whispered.

"SHUT UP! I HAVE A BOMB AT THE HOSPITAL, AND I WILL USE THIS REMOTE," she screamed.

"Sofia, if you kill anyone, let it be me. Please, no matter what you do, don't hurt my family. Just me. You know I love you, deep down. You were the closest thing to me. Take me, not them," I whispered again.

"Very well then," she grinned and pushed the button on the remote.

Boom. Just that fast, everything I had in my whole life is gone. I clutched my heart and fell to the floor. There was no reason for me to live anymore. All my world, my heart, my sunshine, my perfect family was in that building.

"I hate you, Antonio. I hate you because of that stupid girl. What's worse, is that I hate her enough to kill her spouse and children. I hate her," Sofia redirected the gun at me.

I was ready. I was ready to die, and meet Tiana and our children in heaven. Tiana said she wouldn't die soon, according to that time she has with her mom, so that gave me the very slightest hope.

Gunshot. I heard, yet felt nothing. I waited for a while before peeling my eyes open, and there laid Sofia. Dead.

I looked up a little further to see Ms. Katherine there, gun in hand.

"Antonio, it was a fake. The bomb squad found it, but it was fake. So was the one at the kid's school, and the castle. They were all fake," she informed me. I couldn't register all that was going on.

"There are CIA agents surrounding this building waiting for Sofia. She was going to die anyways. Your wife is safe and sound, and so are the children. Grab the clothes, and come on," she instructed again.

I raced, picking the bags up. I followed Ms. Katherine, passing by Sofia. My heart hurt for her, and all that she'd been through. I noticed there was a bullet in the side of her head. Ms. Katherine couldn't have shot her. That means...

"Did she take her own life?" I asked as we neared the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, I didn't see though. I just came right after I guess. I heard the shot, and took off up here," she nodded. "We are coming out! The suspect is dead, she shot herself! Do not shoot! I REPEAT, HOLD ALL FIRE," Ms. Katherine called out.

We walked out with our hands up, CIA procedure. Once everyone saw it was us, they rushed in to get Sofia's body.

Although Ms. Katherine told me Tiana and our children were safe, I had to see for myself. I rushed her to my car, and took off down the road.

"You're an agent?" I smirked as we drove.

"Yeah, well I used to be... Robin Roberts is my best friend, like I said, but I'm also head of her defense team," she smiled.

"Thank you, for everything. I mean, from you coming into Dad's life and changing him. For you accepting Tiana as you did, and the rest of us also. For saving my wife and children, and that means so much to me, and I don't think you'll understand," I admitted truthfully. She just nodded, with a smile.

"Well, Antonio, I love you guys Matthew and Alexa, already. I mean, Warren and Vanessa, you and Tiana, and all of my little..." She trailed. "Well, they aren't mine, really-" she paused.

"Your what?" I asked.

"My grandchildren. They aren't really mine," she flinched at her own wording.

"They are! You're their new grandmother, now. You're apart of this family, just as much as I am." We pulled into the hospital parking lot, and I smiled. Everything was in tact.

Ms. Katherine and I talked until we got to Tiana's room on the 15th floor. I thanked mom, as she said I could call her, before we entered.

When the door opened, everyone attacked me with hugs. The whole family was in this room. Of course, me being me, we had the biggest room in the whole hospital. Everyone was comfortable.

I walked over to Tiana, and hugged her so tight. Tears streamed down both of our faces, and we just couldn't let go. I almost lost my wife.

"I love you," we whispered at the same time, and I held her face in place, and kissed her with all I had.

All my world, my heart, my sunshine, my perfect family, it was still here.

A/N: WHO LOVED THIS, CAUSE I DID! lol, I know I'm super early on this update, but here you guys go! I got a lot of comments so I decided to update! Hope yo enjoyed it! That is the end of Sophia, and maybe a beginning of a new adversary? Maybe? (; comment, follow, and vote! Love y'all!

~CasuallyMe.