Chapter 29: Closure

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

I sat up in bed, smiling at my two older children. They sat, watching me, and whispering before they knew I was awake.

"Daddy looks hungry. Should we feed him?" Aiden suggested.

"No, mommy said all we had to do was sit here," Krystal whispered. "Besides, he's not a baby. He just has to go to the doctor."

"Well, he'll always be my hero. No matter what," Aiden nodded. I slowly opened my eyes the rest of the way, and tears stung. My kids are the best little things ever.

"Hey guys, where's mommy?" I asked, sitting up.

"She went to take the babies to gran-gran's house. She said she would be right back," Krystal smiled as I pulled her and Aiden into my arms, kissing each of their foreheads.

"Oh, alright. Aren't you two going to school?" I chuckled.

"Eh, nope! We're staying with Momma K," Aiden ruffled my hair. "Are you okay?" He frowned deeply.

"Yeah, little man. I'm good. Thank you," I smiled.

Tiana kissed my lips before we entered the office, giving off a calming vibe. She squeezed my hand as our tongues meshed, and for awhile, I forgot where I was and why. I slowly pulled away, remembering the initial cause of me coming: the breakdown.

"Don't forget that I'm your best friend, and no matter what, I'll always be here for you. I love you," she pecked me again. I nodded, repeating "I love you too," after her.

I wasn't really talking a lot to my wife this morning; I was embarrassed as hell. She had never seen me like that before, and when she did, it made me feel like I scared her. I needed to hear her say those things I asked her in order to prove to my own self that she loves me as much as I love her.

"Good morning, how may we help you?" The secretary at the desk asked.

"Good morning. Uhm, appointment for Marconi," I answered. She let us through the double doors, and I pulled Tiana along with me. She was biting her lip nervously, and I gave her a soft smile.

We walked down a long hallway, finally entering a room where there stood a middle aged, clean cut, guy. I shook his hand and introduced my wife and myself before we took a seat.

"And I understand you were diagnosed with PTSD about four years ago?" Dr. Craning inquired, jumping right in.

"Yes sir," I answered plainly. He had me to lay in Tiana's lap while answering these questions. He said the comfort of my spouse would bring me security, and it actually worked.

"Do you want to tell me how that happened? What did you remember in your first PTSD episode?"

"I was lieutenant over sixty agents. There was a bomber inside of a building, and I thought it was going to die, so I pulled out a picture of me and my wife we had taken when we were younger. She looked really mad because I had thrown a water balloon at her, and messed up her hair. So I smiled at it, and clutched it in my hand before it gave the orders to my men. I told them basically that our lives depended on each other, and some other things. I was scared because it was the mission before my last one. I just wanted to come back and get Tiana," I recollected.

"Mhm, so what happened last night?"

"I saw my wife talking to a guy she used to date, and I don't know why, but I snapped. And she got mad at me, and ignored me after we were back home. I tried to get her to calm down a little, but then I amped her back up, and she made that same face she had in that picture," I shook my head.

"Right, and that's when you had a flash back to the bombing thing?" He questioned.

"Yes sir. That's when I thought about it and I started screaming at her. My best friend was in my unit, and he knows about my disorder, plus he lives next door, so he came over. He talked me out of doing something really stupid. I mean, I had a gun in my hands and everything."

"And what were you planning on doing with that gun?" He pressed. I clinched my jaw, and looked up at Tiana.

"Remember, I love you no matter what," she whispered, running her finger over my cheek.

"I uhm... I was going to kill whoever was making Tiana angry, and hurt," I swallowed.

"And that would've been whom?"

"Me. I was contemplating killing myself, and I don't know if that was apart of the episode or not," I sat up, and buried my head in my hands.

"Mr. Marconi, PTSD doesn't just make you have flashbacks. Often, you blame yourself, and many have contemplated suicide. But you say you were still out of it when you thought about it?" He inquired.

"Yes. I wasn't thinking about it before. I would never leave my family for anything, no matter what. Especially not in the form of suicide," I nodded.

"Did you think about it when you dealt with that bomber? Did you ever think you were going to die?"

"Yeah... I just thought that it was the end, and there would be no more living for me."

"Okay. Mr. Marconi, I'm thinking that your trigger was, in fact, caused by your wife's expression at that time. But, you're attempt for suicide may have been hidden deep. Were you depressed when you were with the CIA?"

"Yes sir. I mean, being around a bunch of sweaty, horny, men isn't exactly ideal for the four years I was with them. I was depressed sometimes, and the base psychiatrist said that was just from my environment. She gave me some pills for PTSD, and I took them up until I skipped yesterday. I didn't think one day would hurt," I shook my head. "I'm so stupid," I mumbled. Tiana pulled my face to hers, and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"I told you, you're not dumb," she whispered.

"Do you blame yourself for the things your wife has gone through?"

"Yes, most of it was my fault, actually," I nodded, gripping Tiana's hand in mine.

"And he apologizes every time. I tell him that it wasn't his fault. I mean, if he could've changed anything, I know he would have," Tiana looked to me with a smile that warmed my heart.

"Mr. Marconi, I'm going to say that self guilt got the best of you. Grabbing the gun was apart of the episode, but threatening your own life was apart of what you wanted to do," he diagnosed.

"But sir, I told you, I would never harm myself because I still have an awesome family."

"True. But, you didn't want Tiana to suffer any longer. Mr. Marconi, your wife loves you, and I can tell she does. You have to forgive yourself before the healing process even starts. I'm prescribing you with anti-depressants, and you continue to take your daily pill, please. I will meet with you all in a week. Have a nice day." He smiled as I shook his hand and my wife and I left.

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

Antonio and I were laying down in our bed. It was only mid-afternoon, and it would have been dead silent had we not been watching tv. I huffed, trying to slip my fingers between Antonio's, but he pulled away, and moved over. I attempted to cuddle with him, and got the same reaction. My final effort was kissing him, but he turned, and I caught his cheek.

"What are you doing?" Antonio looked down at me. I had finally given up, and just turned to the side as tears slowly rolled down my face.

"Y- are you mad at me?" I mumbled. He pulled my body to his, making me turn over as he cradled me.

"Are you crying?!" He cooed. He started tickling me, and kissing me all over my face, making me laugh. I whimpered, trying to hide my face. "Let me see my baby's smile! It's cute," he continued, straddling me while making me giggle.

"Ant, stop it!" I smiled.

"Awh, there it goes. You're so beautiful," he smirked. "What's wrong baby, talk to me."

"Oh, now you wanna talk?" I frowned. He looked away before returning to me.

"Look baby," he sighed. "I just needed a minute to myself. I had to collect my thoughts, and get it together. I'm sorry," he apologized, leaning down to kiss my lips. I tucked my lips in so he couldn't.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"No?" He smirked.

"Uh-uh," I stuck with my protest.

"If you insist," he disappeared under the covers, sliding my panties off. I barred my teeth, trying not to moan as his tongue flicked in and out of my lady. He slurped and sucked until he slid in a finger, curling as I fisted the sheets.

"You wanna kiss me now?" He whispered between kisses, coming back to my lips.

"I hate you," I murmured and finally kissed him, immediately tearing away when I tasted myself. "Ewh! You know I hate that!" I giggled.

"I love it," he sang.

"Pig," I shoved him. He shrugged, holding me as we watched tv.

I flicked through channels, as Antonio decided to announce what was on each one, as if I couldn't see for myself.

"Cake boss. House. Spongebob. Harry Potter. Commercial. Commercial. Law and Order. Friends, ooh friends!" He yelled in my ear as we cuddled.

"You have to back up," I grumbled. He thought it was the funniest thing ever as he kissed my cheek.

"Commercial. Commercial. Women selling wedding crap when they're not married..." He mumbled.

"You're about to be not married if you don't stop, babe," I giggled.

"Okay, okay! Geez," he sighed.

I flicked through yet again, failing at finding something to watch. I started to miss my children, and couldn't wait until it was time to pick them up.

"Ant, I miss the kids," I whined, facing him after turning the tv off. Daytime tv is worthless now in days.

"Poor wittle Teowanna," he pouted like a baby. I scowled, glaring at him.

"I liked you better when you were quiet and I couldn't hear you," I smirked.

"Ah, too bad you begged me to talk, so hear I am," he smiled chuckled adding, "no pun intended."

"You're so corny," I giggled.

We talked for a little about work, and all the new additions to our family. I tried to get him to open up about the doctor's visit, which he did for a little bit. But mostly, he just waved off my questions, and said he was fine.

"Baby, I'm really tired," I nuzzled into his chest.

"Get some rest. I'll pick up the kids if you're not up in enough time," he pulled me closer, rubbing my arms as he kissed my forehead.

"I love it when you hold me like this," I mumbled, slowly closing my eyes.

"I love you," he kissed my lips before I drifted off.

Lexi bursted through my door with her son, Christopher, trailing slowly behind her. I was in the kitchen, eating strawberries, while Antonio was still asleep. She had tears rolling, and I pulled her into my arms as soon as she approached.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I kissed her forehead, tugging her to the coach. Christopher immediately went to Aiden's room, pulling out different toys and bringing them to the living room.

"M-Matt," she sobbed. Her breathing sped up, and she was beginning to hyperventilate.

"Lex, look at me," I tilted her chin up. "You need to calm down, okay? Just breathe," I instructed. Christopher came over, immediately hugging his mother as she calmed down, and squeezed him.

"Mommy, be happy," he cooed in his broken English. His parents are going to have a funny story to tell if someone asks what their family is like. They're British, their cousins are British twins, and their cousins' brother is Italian married to a black woman.

"See, just calm down before you start talking," I rubbed her arms.

"I-I'm pregnant..." She finally answered.

"And you're mad about it?" I cocked my head.

"N-never! Matt doesn't want the baby," she shook her head. "He's been acting really different lately. He even told me to get rid of it," she sobbed again. I clutched my fist; I hated to see my best friend cry.

"Well, baby, you know you can't do that. You all only have one child, don't you want more?"

"Yes, that's why I'm keeping my baby. But that's not the end of it," she nodded and I raises my eyebrow.

"There's more?"

"There's a shitload more. He's cheating. He's been cheating for months now, and got the other woman pregnant. That's why he doesn't want this baby," she said. Her sorrow became splenetic as she stood and began pacing. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Wait, wait. He's sleeping with someone else, got her pregnant, but he wants his wife to get rid of hers?!" I squealed. This didn't even sound like Matt, he's a great guy!

"Oh, just wait until you find out who," she glanced at me. I was scared to even ask.

"Who?" I questioned reluctantly.

"Dawn Shafter," she answered plainly. I tried to gather my thoughts as I began to repeat the name over and over.

"The girl on the 4th floor?!" I screamed. Dawn was Matt and Alexa's secretary. She was brown haired, brown eyes, nothing much to look at. Meanwhile, Lexi is absolutely gorgeous, and uses minimal makeup.

"Yes," she sat back down and started the water works again. I comforted her, hugging my best friend, and rocked her.

"What're you going to do? Did he give you an explanation?"

"He said he still loves me, and he wants to be with me. He said the only reason he slept with her was because I had left early, leaving them alone, and she started to flirt with him. He said he wasn't thinking straight, and he did it," she shook her head.

"Was it one time?"

"No. One time and I wouldn't be as torn up as I am now. They did it numerous times. Almost every time I left the office," she began to shake, and I had to calm her down.

"But he still loves you? Bullshit. If he loved you, he wouldn't have done it the first time," I clinched my fists. Antonio came down the stairs, making sexual comments until he saw Lexi there.

I blushed deeply, and she did too. He was talking about earlier, and a whole bunch of stuff until he noticed us. He high fived Christopher before seeing Lexi crying.

"Your asshole best friend cheated on me," she laughed with hurt.

"I know..." Antonio trailed. My head snapped to him, and I glared.

"You knew?!" I screamed.

"He just told me on the phone like ten seconds ago. I was just now going over there to beat his ass," he sighed, taking a seat next to us, and kissing Lexi's forehead.

"Can you at least try to make it make sense?" She looked to him.

"I can't. The only thing I can say is that he messed up, really bad. And wanting to kill your baby, and keep hers is absurd. He's not thinking right."

"I'm filing," Lexi stood up.

"You're what?!" Antonio screeched.

"I'm divorcing his sorry ass. I can't believe that for years I loved this man. He finally asked me out, knocked me up, then married me, just to sleep with the secretary?! You wanna know why? Because he said he was falling in love with her."

A/N: Thoughts? Comment! I have decided that the sequel will be about Krystal, but it will be a WWBM (white woman/ black man), and I'm really excited about it. It will be similar to Wanted, and her family will still be somewhat involved. I'll give you guys a sneek peek in a little while! But, sadly, there are onl six chapters left, and I dont want it to end! Lol. 

Question: has anyone seen Catching Fire?! I watched it yesterday with my best friend, and I cried at least twelve times, lol. It's really good, so if you've seen the first one, you'll enjoy it! Love you guys!