Chapter 20

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

* five weeks later *

I sat up in bed, sweat trickling down my face. I panted as I tried to regain my breath. It was her. She attacked my children and my husband.

"Baby, Gabe is real upset," Tony frowned as he entered our room with our little one. I jumped up, and attacked them with kisses, hugging the both of them.

"Oh my god, where are the kids?!" I screeched. I took off, flying upstairs to Aiden and Krystal's room as I held Alex to my chest. I bursted through the door, and kissed Krystal's cheeks, walking through the bathroom that connected her brother's room with hers.

I kissed Aid, careful not to wake him.

"Tiana," Antonio called after I returned to the nursery, placing Alex back in her crib.

"Tiana," my husband called again. I looked up at him through my eyelashes. I knew what I had done, and I was ashamed for acting outside of myself. She was gone, and there was no reason to stress over her.

"Tony, I was so scared," I breathed, taking a screaming Gabriel from his arms. "It's okay, momma's here," I cooed. He hushed after I fed him, and was soon back to sleep.

Walking into my room with my head down, I saw Antonio waiting on me. He gave me a genuine smile as I slid into the bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist, as he threw his arm over my shoulder, kissing my forehead.

"You had another dream?" He asked, his voice clothed with concern.

"Yeah... I'm so sorry that I freak out like that all the time," I grimaced. He just held me like a good man should, and comforted me. After twenty minutes of this silence, he spoke up.

"Baby, I know we just built this house..." He started. I lifted my eyes to meet his green ones. "But I think we should go back to the States. I mean, we could live Suffolk, New York. Your dad is there, along with Katherine, and their wedding date is pretty soon. I think you could help her a lot, and you and Warren can start writing again and editing. And, mom could even help you with the children, and Aiden and Krys can have a good education there. It's quiet, and it's only a few minutes from the office," he breathed, rubbing my arms.

"Babe, I moved everything here with you. I mean, we have Momma K, the twins, your whole family is here, Ant!" I whined. He shushed me and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Shh, I know baby... But they will come with us. I really need to get you out of Italy. You've been through so much while you were here, and we always stuck together, but baby there's too many memories, and not good ones. Please?" He proposed.

"And Momma K and everyone else will come?" I asked.

"Yes babe. There's no way you can say no either because we leave two days from now," he chuckled, still soothing me.

"What about Lexi and Matt?" I questioned.

"Them too... The CIA is making us execs, you too if you still want, which means even more pay. All we will do is assign and call the shots from the control room," he assured.

"Okay... I kind of miss New York anyways," I smiled and pecked his lips.

"So you mean it? You'll go?!" He inquired with his eyes huge.

"Haha, yes babe, I'll go," I giggled. He hugged me and kissed me all over my face.

"Stop, Antonio!" I protested, swatting his hands away.

* moving day *

Today was the day, moving day. After mom and dad were here for the week they were, all I could do was miss them. They stayed with me at the hospital through it all. Dad even proposed to Katherine, and they were going to get married on her birthday January 16th, about two and a half months away.

I smiled at the castle and the house as everyone finished packing into different cars. We had a plane to catch in an hour, and it took 30 minutes to get there. Most of the passengers would be from our family anyways, so we took our time.

I was a little skeptical about the twins flying because of how young they were, but the agency provided the safest plane for us.

"T, can I hold my little nephew?" Kylie smiled once we touched down in New York.

"Yeah, here you go," I handed Kylie Gabe and Alex to Kendal.

"So, are you girls ready for New York boys?" I smirked. We were waiting on our luggage to finish coming through the conveyer belt.

"Ugh, yes!" They squealed. The boys they had back in Italy were jealous because the twins spent most of their time at the hospital. They eventually broke up.

"Well, you know I want you to behave yourselves," I kissed their foreheads before seeing my husband, and two beautiful children coming towards us. The whole Marconi clan filled this side of the airport.

"Hi babe, you guys ready to go?" Antonio asked as he wrapped his arms around me. Everyone nodded and we headed to the cars waiting outside. Ant helped me buckle our kids in, and we drove to our awaiting home.

"What does the house look like daddy?" Aiden asked, eager to arrive.

"It's kind of like the one we were just in," Antonio smiled through the rearview mirror. "Except, your room is blue now instead of red, and it's still cars," he answered.

"So, does mine still have you and daddy on the wall?" Krystal questioned.

"Haha, it's not us sweetheart, but there is princess Tiana on your wall," I giggled. My little girl is my own best friend, both of them.

"Well, I still think you're a princess," Krystal complemented.

"Thank you baby girl, you're a very pretty princess too," I grinned.

Arriving at our house, I smiled. Somehow, Antonio had managed to find everyone a house somewhere in this city. The twins lived with Matt and Lexi along with Christopher, their son. Matt and Lexi's place was right next to ours.

Antonio helped me bring in the twins and their bags, everything else was already in place. I slowly took Alexandria out of her car seat and fed her.

"Hi baby," I cooed, slipping a bottle into her mouth. Krys came and sat in front of Gabriel who was still in his car seat. Aiden was helping Ant "move." He swore he had muscles, and I just laughed every time he brought it up.

"Mommy, do you love the new babies?" Krystal asked as she tickled Gabe lightly.

"Of course I do! I love them just as much as I love you and Aiden. Don't you?" I grinned.

"Yes! I wish we had a million more!" She laughed and Gabe squirmed.

"A million? That's a whole whole whole lot," I sighed.

"Yeah, I know. But I love these two a whole bunch," she smiled.

Everyone was settled and in bed which left me and Antonio. He smirked as he climbed into bed.

"What are you doing, Mr.?" I laughed.

"Well," he started and kissed up my arm between each word. "It been six weeks," he finally reached my mouth.

"Yes it has been," I smirked.

"And you are all better now, right, mi amore?" He kissed me again.

"I am indeed. What are you implying Mr. Marconi?" I flirted as I moved to straddle him.

"I am implying that we can finally, you know?" He grinned, kissing my now bare stomach.

*~! Antonio's POV !~*

I got up early, and walked to Krystal's room. She was sleeping peacefully, so I kissed her cheek, and headed to Aiden's room. He was up already, excited about his first day of school.

"Hey bud, you ready?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes! Dad, I can make new friends! The ones at my old school were nice, but I need to expand my horizons," he nodded. Did he just say "expand" and "horizons?!"

"Wow... Well, the kids in you and Krystal's class will be a little older. Only by a year though," I explained. Aiden is now 5, and started Kindergarten a few months back, but since him and Krys are in the "gifted" program, he will go to first grade and she will be in second.

"Oh, that's alright. Older is the new thing," he smiled and flexed his muscles, well bones. "See, my muscles are just as big as theirs will be!" He said in a deep voice. I chuckled, ruffling his hair, and went to check on his younger brother and sister.

I rounded the corner and spotted Tiana walking into the twins' room. I slowly crept behind her, and bit her neck a little. She moaned a little before turned and hitting me in my chest playfully.

"Antonio!" She giggled. "We did it last night . And it being our first time in a while, I am still recovering," she whined.

"Good, that means I did my job," I smirked, kissing her lips quickly.

"That you did..." She trailed turning back to the crib. She carefully picked Alex up, handing her to me, and then picked Gabe up.

"How are Krys and Aid?" She asked as she gave me a bottle to feed our daughter.

"Krys is still asleep, but Aiden is very excited. He's already up, talking about how his muscles are gonna be as big as the kids in his class," I chuckled.

"Do you think they'll be okay? I don't want the other kids to mess with my babies," she frowned. I pecked her cheek, and gave her hand a squeeze.

"They will be alright T. I'll drop them off, and meet their teachers before I go to the precinct. You come in whenever you want, and I'll show you around your office. And then tomorrow, you can go to Smithson and Co. and check on War and Nessa, and when you get back, we can go visit mom and dad," I whispered, rubbing her back.

I sat Alexandria up, burping her. She let out a loud burp, and Tiana and I laughed. She was so cute, and so was her brother.

"Daddy loves you baby girl," I cooed, kissing her tiny hand before placing her in her bassinet.

"I'll go take care of Aid and Krys. I'll see you when you come down to the precinct. I love you," I grinned and pressed a deep kiss to my wife's lips.

After the kids and I were ready, we had about a thirty minutes left to get to their school. I took them to Crispy Cream to get doughnuts, and then to school. We all got out, Aiden sporting his new Cars backpack. My kid loves that movie.

"Good morning, I'm Ms. Heartwell," a young lady smiled at me. She tugged her shirt down, revealing her chest.

"I'm Antonio Marconi," I grinned back politely, and shook her hand.

"You are Aiden's father?" She asked with a flirty smile. I wish Tiana was here, so I could show her I am happily married.

"Yeah, I have his paperwork," I handed her the papers with my left hand so she could see my silver ring.

"Good! So... You're married?" She asked.

"Uhm, yes. My wife is the beautiful Tiana Smithson Marconi," I announced proudly. Her eyes got huge at the mention of my wife's name.

"Wow, the model?" She inquired.

"She's way more than that... Model, publisher, writer, editor, mother, wife, best friend, daughter..." I trailed.

"Right, I get it. And you are the prince?" She questioned again. I had no idea what this had to do with Aiden and his class. I just wanted to meet his teacher and be on my way to Krystal's class.

"Yeah, that's me. Excuse me, but I have to get my daughter in class. Have a good day buddy," I kissed Aiden's hair as he went in and played with the other kids.

"I'll see you around Mr. Marconi!" She called after me. I grimaced, and continued down the hall, with Krystal's hand in mine.

A/N: What do you think of the move? Comment, vote, etc! PLEASE CONTINUE READING MARKED AND MATED! Love y'all.

~CasuallyMe