Chapter 6: Meet the Family

A/N: This chapter is where the journey begins! I'm really excited for this. It gets better, I promise. Just... Stick with me. Also this update was kinda slow, I'm so sorry! Even though school is starting, I'm gonna update frequently still! For those of you reading No More Secrets, how'd you like the last 2 chapters?! Lol, please comment. Love y'all! 

~CasuallyMe

!~* Still Antonio's POV *!

We arrived in Italy at around 10AM New York time, but at 6PM Italy time. There's 7 hours between the time zones, but the flight actually only took 2 hours. But it felt like 8 hours because of the time change.

Tiana and I arrived at the family castle around 7PM, and as I expected, no one was here. It's a Saturday in Rome, so I'm sure everyone's out. I showed her some of Marconi Castle. It would probably take two weeks to show her the whole thing.

By the time we left the castle, it was around 9PM. I helped her into my Bugatti Veyron and sped off into the city. I missed this car so much, but I couldn't bring it to the States because it had a drivers wheel on the right side: European style.

"So babe, what do you want to see first?" I asked taking Tiana's hand in mine. It takes about 30 minutes to get into the city. We live on the outskirts and the country side, and it's gorgeous.

"Well, I'm a bit hungry. So can we get some like real pizza?" She asked then her eyes got really big.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. I was starting to get sorta scared. Being an agent, I'm always on my toes about something.

"I just realized I get to eat real pizza in real Italy," she gasped. I chuckled and kissed her cheek really quick.

"And this is why I'm in love with you," I chuckled again, while she blushed a little.

We arrived at one of the oldest pizzerias in Italy: La Vera Pizza. I lead Tiana into the place, and she was stunned. Everything in this pizzeria was hand made, right in front of your eyes.

"Oh my gosh, this looks amazing," she said once the pizza came out.

"No, you look amazing," I said kissing her lips sweetly. It was only us and another couple here. Probably because everyone else was out partying or something. And they were making out and stuff, so why couldn't we? I deepened the kiss and received entrance. We wrestled for a little while until I got dominance.

"I'm sorry, I just missed your lips," I said blushing and looking down.

"No, it's okay. I want some more," she said and smirked. I crashed my lips into hers and she kissed back. Those were the best two kisses ever. I say that about every kiss Tiana gives me though, they just get better and better.

After we were done with our tongue show down, we fed each other pizza, payed the bill, and left.

"That was a lot of fun baby. Thank you," Tiana said as we walked into the castle. We didn't really go see a lot except a few things. We were really wiped from jet lag, so we decided to come home.

"I'm just glad I got to spend it with you," I kissed her cheek as we laid down. "Oh and baby, tomorrow, I start back with the CIA. I just wanted to tell you because I know how pissed you got because I didn't tell you the first time. And I know I'm supposed to be off, but it's only for a little while. Okay?" I said. After about 3 minutes, I didn't get an answer. I looked down and found Tiana knocked out. I kissed her forehead, and whispered, "Good night princess. I love you."

*~! Tiana's POV !~*

I woke up to Antonio kissing me down my body. I laid and enjoyed his fiery kisses until he reached my lady part. He slid his tongue in and I jumped up.