Chapter 33: there are always people who gonna hate it

Elizabeth's pov

Tonight Bradley is going to take me to some fancy dinner. I was really looking forwards to it. It's been a while since we had a date.

I got dressed in some fancy clothes but not to tight because otherwise people can see I'm pregnant since my tummy already grow.

When I was done with my make up, I walked downstairs to meet Brad. He was looking good in his black skinny jeans and his white V-neck shirt with a leather jacket.

"You look good.." Bradley smiled as he took my hand. "You don't look bad yourself." I smiled.

He helped me get into his car. He got in by himself and start driving. When we arrived you can already see some fangirls waiting for Bradley. How do they know we would be here? Ugh!

We got passed them into the building. We sat down at the table as we ordered our drinks.

"Brad I really love this place." I told him. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled. As we got our food we start eating.

"Don't we have to think about names for our child?" Brad asks. "We don't even know of it's a boy our a girl." I smiled. "We can still think about names." Brad said. "I always want Jack for a boy." I told him. "And Ally for a girl." Bradley smiled. "I like that." I said.

After we were done, Brad payed for it and when we got outside there were still some girls waiting. Bradley took some pictures with him as I waited in the car.

After a while he finally made it to the car. "That took a while." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "It's okay." I smiled.

Bradley start driving but he wasn't going home. After ten minutes he stopped at the middle of nowhere. We got out and start walking in the Woods to find a waterfall.

"Wow this is beautiful." I said looking at it. "But not as beautiful as you." Bradley smirked. "But what are we doing here?" I ask him. He didn't answer and start undressing himself till he was only in his boxers. He smiled at me and jumped in. I did the same, I undress myself till I was only in my underwear. I jumped in and swam into his arms. "This is so cool." I smiled and start leaning in. I kissed him deep. My hands on his chest and his hands on my hips. "I love you." He said between kisses.

We made out till there were some people making photo's of us. Oh no I think we gonna be on social media.

Bradley asked them to leave us alone and so they did.

"This gonna be on everywhere on the internet." I said getting out. "Does it matters?" Brad asks. "Yeah people gonna hate on me." I said. "Ignore them, I love you and that's the only thing that matters." He said and got out too. "Let's just go home, it's late." I said looking at my phone. It was already 12.30 AM.

We got dressed and walked back to bradley's car. As we got in he start driving. I took my phone and looked on Twitter. It was full of that picture of me and Brad making out. I start to read the coments...

Ooohhh they are SOOO cute together <3

I ship it!!!

Love them!!!

Most of the coments were nice but there was hate too.

What is that ugly slut doing with my Bradley !!

Bradley is mine, she should stay away from him before I hit her in her ugly face!!

I don't understand what Bradley sees in her, she is soooo uglyyy!!

"What are you Reading?" Bradley ask. "The reactions on our picture." I said looking at my phone. "Ignore the hate, there are always people who gonna hate it." Bradley told me. He was right. I should focus on the sweet reactions. "Not all of them are bad." I smiled while reading the sweet coments. "See they love you." Bradley said. He looked at me and I looked at him and we smiled.

I looked back at the road and saw some bright light and the next thing I knew everything went black.........

________________________
The book is almost over but hey I start writing the sequel already