Chapter 8: pool party

Elizabeth pov:

When we finally arrived at the party. Bradley dragged me to where the other boys were waiting.

I was wearing a black short dress above my bikini.

"Hey you finally made it." Connor said drinking from his beer.

"I go get something to drink." Bradley whispered in my ear. When he left James stood up and came close to me. "Where is that pink bikini?" He asks whispering in my ear and smirked. I just push him away.

The party was going great. Bradley and I were dancing together. I wasn't drinking much because I don't want to end this party doing something i'll regret after it.

"Let's go swiming." Bradley said and dragged me outside to the pool. There were a few other people in the pool making out. Bradley helped me take off the dress. Once we were both in our swimsuits he just pushed me in and jumped after me. "What was that for?" I asks him.

Bradley came trowards me and I know he just want to make out. I swam backwards but hit the side of the pool as Bradley pushed his body against mine. Our eyes met and he start leaning in. Smashing his lips on mine. This time he was kissing me rough and hard. His hands traveled down to my waist. "B- br- Brad." I said between kisses. He pulled back and looked at me. The sparkels in his eyes were replaced with lust. Bradley picked me up and sat me down on the site of the pool. He got out as well and helped me get up.

He roughly pushed me against the wall of the house and start kissing me. His hands travels down my body as he start leaving wet kisses down my body.

"Brad S- stop." I said as he sucked on my sweet spot. "I said, stop!" I shout and pushed him off of me. He didn't get me because he justs start making out again. I know he was drunk but can he just control himself?

"She said stop!" I heard someone shout. As Brad turned around I saw it was James. "Leave us alone!" Brad shout at him. "She don't want you!" James shout as he came really close to Brad. They were about to start a fight. "I don't care if she want me or not, I bought her, SHE IS MINE!" He said but shout the last part. "The only thing you want is to prove Joe that you can have a real relation but the only thing you are doing is trying to fuck her and don't give a shit about how she feels about it.!" He shout as he hits Brad in the face. "NOOO!" I screamed and stood between them. I looked at Bradley. I saw blood driping from his nose.

"James how could you..." I said. "I just saved you from him." He said as he took my hand but I slapped it away. "But you just hit your bandmate." I said with tears in my eyes. James didn't answer and just left. "We're going home." I said and dragged Bradley with me.

For the first time I drove the car cuz Bradley wasn't able to. When we arrived I helped him out.

I dragged him into the bathroom and start cleaning the blood from his face. When I finished I helped him get in bed.

"Liz?" I heard Brad as I was about to walk out. "Yeah." I looked at him. "You wanna stay with me?" He asks. "I'm sorry." I said and left him.

I went downstairs and sat down on the couch thinking about what happened. Why? Why did this had to happen to me? I thought when my phone light up.

From Jamz: I'm sorry for what happened..

To jamz: you better be!

From jamz: I just wanted to help you but I couldn't control myself..

To jamz: you better say sorry to Brad!

From jamz: I can't

To jamz: why not?

From jamz: I can't 😔

To jamz: well till u appolegize to Brad I'm not talking with u anymore!

From jamz: I safed you from having sex with him REMEMBER!

To jamz: maybe but you went TOOO far!

From jamz: okay next time I will just let it happen then!

I was in tears... James was just helping me, why do I react so harsh? Was I really caring about Brad then?

I kept crying I don't even know why when my phone light up again.

From mom: hey sweety r u okay?

To mom: why do u even care?

From mom: I was worried about u

To mom: but you sold me, you're only child!

From mom: I never want to 😔

To mom: now don't come crying cuz you made my life hell... just leave me ALONE!

From mom: I was just wondering if you were okay

To mom: well I'm NOT! Thanks for asking.

From mom: I'm so sorry

Ugh... she sold me to a fucked up boy who only wants to get me naked and bang me... and his friends are just the same... except James but were not doing good too at the moment... I guess I have nothing... I'm just stuck in my own life