Chapter 17: fights and going home

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up and saw Tristan sleeping next to me. It surprised me cuz he said he would sleep on the couch.

I pushed him out bed. "Hey!" He shout as he stood up. "What was that for?" He asks. "For sleeping with me." I said. "Nothing happened." He told me. "And? You should sleep on the couch." I said. "I couldn't sleep on the couch it was hard and not comfy at all." He said and i start laughing. "What's so funny?" He asks. "You." I laughed as Brad came storming into the room.

He didn't say a word and just grabbed my arm but Tristan stopped him. "She stays with me." Tristan said. "Too bad that she is mine." Brad said and dragged me out into our room.

He throw me on the bed and climed on top of me. "You need to listen." He said. "Me?" I asks. "You should listen to me!" I shout at him and that was not smart. He hit me in the face. "Don't shout at me!" He screamed as someone knocked on the door. It was Joe.

Thank you so much Joe I would hug him but I think That's not a good time because he was looking mad. "Band meeting in my room... NOW!" He screamed the last word. Brad left the room. "You too." He said to me.

We sat down on the couch. I sat next to James cuz that was the only place left.

"We need to talk." Joe said. "What's wrong?" James asks. "Well I found some things on the internet." Joe told us showing us the picture of me and connor kissing.

"Connor." Joe said and we all looked his direction. "As you wanna kiss bradley's girlfriend, you better do it in private."

"And Bradley!" Joe shout at him. "First you get into a fight with James and now this." He said showing the video.

"If you wanna fuck your girlfriend do it in private!" He screamed. "If I see this again I cancel the tour." He said.

"I'm sorry Joe." Connor said. "You better be!" Brad shout at connor. "Bradley!" Joe screamed.

"I warned you all and now leave, be ready in time for soundcheck." Joe said and we all went to our rooms.

"You're lucky, Joe saved you this time." Brad smirks. I ignored him.

~~ at soundcheck ~~

The boys were doing their thing. All on their own. No one said a word to each other. I don't know how I wil survive this tour.

After a while connor and Brad are having a disagre and they start shooting at each other. Before I knew it they were pretty close to hit each other. I ran up stage and stood between them.

"Stop!" I screamed. "If Joe sees this the tour is over." I told them.

After soundcheck we went to eat something even if I wasn't hungry. And again no one said a thing. The boys start eating while I just sat there. "You should eat something." Tris said. "What if she is not hungry." Brad spat at him. "Brad not again." I said to him.

This was horribel. They can't say a thing or they start fighting. I think I just have to talk to Joe about it because I can't handel them.

After they at something I went to Joe but he was pretty busy. "Joe can we talk?" I asks him. "After the show." He said.

The boys came to me ready to perform. "Good luck." I said to them all before they ran on stage.

Te show was great. Except from the looks they give to each other. They finally start sining their last song. I walked up to Joe. "Can we talk?" I asks. "Yeah." He said as I sat down. "The boys are..." I said but a man came between it. "Are having a fight." He said. Joe and I jumped up. "On stage?" I asks as Joe ran to the lightning thing as he turned off the energie. The light went off as Joe dragged the boys of stage. I followed them into the dressingroom.

We all sat down. I looked at Joe, he was mad. "This is it!" He shout. "Having a hot make out session in public is already bad." Joe said looking at me and Brad. "But fighting on stage infront of all the fans..." he shout. "I cancel the rest of the tour." He said.

We went back to the hotel. When we packed our stuff there were already waiting some cabs to bring us to the train station.

We're going home...

_______________________

Now they are all fighting with each other 😔😞

Hope you like this chapter 😘