Chapter 9: I love you

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up by Bradley shaking me. I looked around and saw I was on the couch. "Finally you're up." Bradley said as I sat up. I looked at him and his nose was all blue from the 'fight'. "Does it hurt?" I asks worried. "Nha." He said probebley lying.

I took my phone from the table and saw that I had 3 texts.

From Connor: why did you all left so early yesterday? Xx

That's random, we never ever talk with each other.

To Connor: Bradley got into a fight so we left :(

From Connor: is he okay? Xx

To Connor: yeah he is fine don't worry..

From Connor: okay :)

The second text was from James... I really don't wanna talk to him right now.

From Jamz: We need to talk!

To Jamz: not gonna happen!

From Jamz: why not?

To Jamz: Bradley will never let me go to you REMEMBER!

From Jamz: okay i'll come to you!

To Jamz: I don't think that's a good idea, Bradley would never let you in!

He didn't answer me anymore. Was he really coming to us?

The last text was from my mom... ugh!

From mom: sweety listen to me... I never wanted to... it was ur dad because he needed some money, I never agreed on it but u know I can't do a thing against ur dad... and to end it... he took the money and left me behind... he went to LA...

To mom: what about you, you can't pay for the house on your own...?

From mom: I live with ur aunt now :(

To mom: but she is horrible?!

From mom: I have no other choice...

I was shocked about what she just said. She has to live with my aunt now... That's horrible!! My aunt is really strickt about everything. We never liked her and she never liked us..

I was about to cry when someone knocked on the door... I knew it was James. Bradley stood up but I stopped him. "I go." I said as he sat down again. I walked to the door... I took a deep breath and opened the door. There he was... James. Standing there like nothing happened. Just smiling when he sees me.

"We need to talk." He said and came in. I saw Bradley already standing up. This was no good. "Who let you in?" Brad asks. "I did." James said. "Look let's just talk." I said trying to fix it before someone get hurt. "Talk?" Bradley asks. "Yes." I said unsure. "You think after yesterday we will just talk?" Bradley asks me. "I hope so." I said.

James was here to talk about it but Bradley wasn't up to that.

I walked to Brad.

"Please baby, just talk to him?" I whispered in his ear but he just pushed me away. "Don't act all sweet now cuz it won't work!" He shout. "Brad." I said as he walked throwards James. "You better leave." Brad said to James.

James didn't want to, he would only leave when he has me back as his friend...

"James please go." I said. He flashed me a small smile and left. When he was gone Bradley came to me. "If you ever look, text or even think about him I will bring you back to your parents and they will pay me back EVERYTHING." He said but almost yelled the last word.

Him talking about my parents make me think back about what my mom told me and I just ran upstairs. I ran into my room and closed the door. I laid on my bed and start crying. After a while I felt a hand on my back.

"What's wrong?" Bradley asks but this time his voice sounds sweet and caring.

"Nothing." I said into my pillow. "But you are crying." Bradley said as he helped me sitting up.

"My mom." Is all I said. "What about her?" Bradley asks.

I told him everything what my mom told me.

"I'm so sorry." Bradley said as he pulled me into his chest. I hugged him. "That my mom has to live with that woman is already bad enough so please don't bring me back to that place." I said. "I won't." Bradley said and kiss the top of my head.

I love the sweet Brad but when he gets drunk and dirty I can kill that boy... why can't he not always be so sweet?

"Brad." I said looking up and our eyes met. "I- I love you." I said for the first time. "You do?" He asks surprised. "Yes." I gave him a small smile. "I love you too." He smiled as our lips connect.

_______________________

Oh isn't this sweet? Liz finally start loving that boy 👌

But what about James? Poor James 😔

Double update again 💪

My new video about the vamps is out on youtube link in bio