Chapter 27: loosing him

Bradley's pov

I finally made it to England. I hurried to the hospital. I ran to the desk and asked after Elizabeth. The woman behind the desk told me I can't go see her cuz they were checking some things on her. I walked over to the waiting room to see Kay and Fien.

"Hey Bradley what brings you here?" Fien asks. "I want to see of she's okay." I told them. "And the tour?" Kay asks. "The next show is in two days, I told them I was back on time." I told them.

After a while a doctor came to us. "You can go visite her." He told us. We walked in and I saw Liz and a nurse.

Liz's face light up when she saw me. When the nurse was gone she couldn't take it any longer and start crying. I hold her in my arms. "How are you?" I ask her. "I'm fine." She said. "Why are you crying?" I ask her. She looked up to Kay and Fien as they leave us alone.

I looked at her. I was so worried why is she crying. "The baby didn't make it." She whispered. My eyes got filled with tears but I hold it. I don't want to cry now, I need to support Liz. "Maybe it's a sign." I said. "I don't get it." She whispered. "Maybe we were not ready for it and this was the sign." I told her.

I hugged her and we stay like that for a while till the boys came running in. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask them. "We also wanted to know of Liz was okay." Tristan said. "She is okay." I told them. "That's good." Connor smiled. "But the baby didn't make it." I told them. They were shocked.

"It's just a sign that we weren't ready for it." I said. I kissed Liz on the lips. "It will be alright." I whispered in her ear.

______________________
Double update!

Poor Liz and Brad, they lost their child. 😭

I will end this book at chapter 35 but there will be a sequel ☺️