Chapter 3: Tristan's party

Elizabeth's pov

The next day I woke up pretty late. When I went downstairs I saw Bradley watching the hunger games. I tried to be quiet so he won't hear I'm awake. But I failed when I walked on a dog toy. A dog toy? I asked to myself.

I saw Bradley walking trowards me and when he reached me he kissed my forhead making me shiver again.

"What about that dog toy?" I asked. "Oh I never told you." He smiled. "Told me what?" I asked him. "I have a dog called Jesse." He told me and walked away.

When he came back he had his dog with him. "Elizabeth meet Jesse." He smiled. She was beautiful. I gave her a hug.

"She is cute." I smiled. Bradley just smiled at Jesse before getting me some breakfast.

The whole day Bradley was being lazy watching movies and I was just playing with Jesse the whole day. I love her.

~~ that evening ~~

We were driving to tristan's place. Ready for the party I'm scared for. I diceded not to drink so I can think clear if Bradley wants to make a move on me even if I know that I have to act all girlish around him pretending I'm his girlfriend. Now I am his girlfriend... only forced to be his girlfriend.

When we arrived, Bradley helped me out the car. I was wearing a black dress with high heels. It wasn't really my choice, I had to from Bradley.

We went inside and I saw so many dronk people it just scared me. I took bradley's hand cuz I don't want to get lost in the crowd. Bradley lead me to the kitchen were Tristan was. "Hey!" They said to each other. He gave Bradley a beer. "What do the lady want to drink?" He asks me. You can see he was already getting drunk. "Is there something without alcohol?" I asked. "Nope." He said. "Come on Liz, just take some beer." Bradley said and gave me one.

Wait he called me Liz? That's for the first time.

"I don't drink beer." I said. "Now just drink and after a while it gets only better." He smirked and took my free hand.

I took a sip from the beer, it wasn't good at all but after a few more it was getting better.

After a few more beers I was getting dizzy. Bradley was also already getting far from clean.

"Hey." Someone behind me said. I turned around to see James... he was holding a beer and I guess he already had a few more. "Hey." I smiled at him. "You two having fun?" He asks. "A lot!" Bradley shout. "Good." He smiled and walked away.

The party wasn't that bad but after a few more drinks Bradley starts being dirty. I backed away from him as he looked at me. He came closer to me and grabbed me by my hips. He just slamed his lips on mine kissing me roughly. I pulled away and ran outside.

I sat down against the wall and start crying. 'This is not the life I always wanted.' I said to myself.

After a while someone sat down next to me and laid his arm around my shoulders. When I notice it was James. "What's going on?" He asks. "We kissed." I said. "Yeah, you're his girlfriend is that not supposed to be?" He asks.

I told him the whole story about he buying me...

"Don't tell anyone." I said with tears in my eyes. "I won't, I promise." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"But isn't Bradley supposed to take care of you?" James said after the hug. "Where is he?" I asked.

We went inside but there was no Bradley. We found Tristan making out with a girl on the couch. "Tris!" James shout. "Don't you see I'm busy?" He said. "Yeah but where is Bradley?" James asks. "I saw him getting upstairs with a pretty blond girl." Tristan smirked. "Sorry lizzy." Tristan said to me. "You wanna go home?" James asks me. "I can't I live with Bradley remember." I told him. "You can stay at my place if you want to." He said and I agreed.

After ten minutes of driving we arrived at James house. It was also pretty huge. He opened the door for me if we get inside. He showed me the way upstairs into his room. "James I'm not sleeping with you." I said. "No no, I only have one bedroom but I will sleep on the couch." He smiled. "Goodnight." He said and kissed my forhead. "Goodnight." I smiled. He went downstairs if I remembered that I have nothing to sleep in. I opened his closet and find a white shirt. I unziped my dress and let it fall on the ground and put on James shirt. It just covered my butt but I still have my underwear.

I laid down on his bed and fall asleep.