Chapter 25 world tour

Elizabeth's pov

Well my live changed in every way. I finally have a great boyfriend and awsome friends.

My tummy was growing bigger and now we know we are having a baby boy. Wich made the boys really happy. There is only one thing.

They are going back on tour.

They already told me I had to stay home. I didn't wanna say goodbye to Bradley but I guess we'll have to miss each other for 6 months because they are also going to america. I'm happy for them but I will miss them so much.

"You're ready?" I asked Brad as he came downstairs with his suitcase. I walked up to him and hugged him. A tear escapes my eye even if I told myself not to cry. I couldn't take it.

"Don't cry." He said and whiped my tear away. "We gonna have to miss each others birthday." I looked into his hazel brown eyes. "And the birth of our child." I told him. "I know and I feel really bad about it." He spoke up. "But I make it up to you when I come back." He said and a small smile came across my face. "I have to go." He said and crashed his lips on mine one more time before leaving me behind.

10 minutes after he left Kay and Fien arrived. I let them in and we will have a lazy girls day.

"Ugh I hate to think they are gone for 6 months." Kay said. "It's a long time." I said looking down.

I finally got a text from Brad.

From Bradleybear ❤️: hey beautiful, I already miss you 😔 we are now at the airport almost ready to fly to LA.. 😘😘

To Bradleybear ❤️: I miss you too, have fun but not too much 😏😘

From Bradleybear ❤️: don't worry I keep my hands to my own, I won't touch a girl! 😘😘

To Bradleybear ❤️: promise? Xx

From Bradleybear ❤️; promise 😘 now I have to go, i'll text you when I'm in LA 😘😘😘😘💕💕

To Bradleybear ❤️: have a safe flight 😘😘❤️

The rest of the day I watched movies with my two favorite girls.

Bradley's pov

The flight to LA was long and boring. I was most of the time asleep and listening to music. When we finally arrived I was verry happy to walk on the ground.

When we had our suitcases we went outside to a cab. It was another hour driving to our hotel. Ugh!

To Lizzy 💕: finally in the cab to our hotel.. Xx

From Lizzy 💕: how is LA? Xxxxx ly xxxxxxx

To Lizzy 💕: beautiful 👌 xxxxx love you too xxxxxx

From Lizzy 💕: I'm going to bed 😘 cuz it's already 10 PM here and I'm tired xx

To Lizzy 💕 good night beautiful 😘😘

When we arrived at the hotel I unpack my stuff and laid down on the bed. I start thinking... We gonna miss each others birthday and the birth of my child... There has to be a way to be there at that moment..

_____________________
Poor Brad and Liz. So far away from each other... Do you think Bradley will be there at the birth of his child?