Chapter 13: what the hell happened last night.

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up next to Bradley. I looked around and saw we were not home. When I laid closer to Bradley I realised that I was naked. Why? I looked under the duvets and saw Bradley was naked too. Did we...?

What the hell happened last night?

I stood up and get dressed. As I walked downstairs I saw Tristan. So we are at his place... "Good morning." Tristan smiled. "Hey." I said. "Had fun last night?" He asks. "I don't know a thing about yesterday." I said. Tristan smirked as Bradley came downstairs only in his boxers. "So you don't remember a thing?" Brad asks. Tristan and Bradley smirked and I think what happened... Bradley and I did 'it'.

After we finished breakfast we sat down on the couch. Bradley was still in his boxers only. As Tristan choosed a movie someone knocked on the door. "I go." I said. I opened the door and saw a girl. I do remember her from yesterday but I can say who she was.

"Let her in." Tristan said. I let her in and she walked to Tristan. As I saw them kiss I remembered her name. Kay, Tristan's girlfriend.

I sat down next to Brad. "You better get dressed." I said to him. "Why is it bothering you?" He asks. "No but Kay is here too." I said. "Okay I get dressed. But you come with me." He said and dragged me upstairs. He closed te door and pushed me against it. His half naked body was close to mine. He start kissing me. Our lips moving perfectley together. As his hands travel down my body.

I pushed him away. "Get dressed." I said.

As Brad finished we went back downstairs to see Tristan and Kay making out. When they see us they stopped. "Uhh we go home." I said and dragged Bradley outside.

Once we were home I sat down on the couch. I took my phone and text my mom.

To mom: sunday their tour starts and the first show is in London... can't wait to see you. Xx

From mom: I can't wait either... oh and take Bradley with you :)

To mom: I ask him :)

"Hey Bradley." I said. "Don't call me Bradley." He said making a sad face. "Brad." I said annoyed. "What?" He asks. "As we are in London can you come with me to see my mom?" I asks. "Sure." He smiled.

I can't wait till sunday...

_________________________

Okay this one is pretty short sorry..

Next chapter will be Liz and Brad meeting Liz's mom... ;)

Only one update today cuz I'm buzy...