Chapter 18: dance with me

Elizabeth's pov

When we were back home Brad slamed the door shut behind us. He was so annoyed about everything that happened. He ran upstairs into his room. So now I'm alone and bored because Jesse was asleep.

I dicide to text James. I don't know why him but I just felt like texting him.

To jamz: so bad tour had to end like this :(

From jamz: ugh!

To jamz: but I hope the band isn't over too?

From jamz: I think it is... cuz Con, Tris and I don't really want to be with Brad anymore..

To jamz: James nooo please... do it for me.

From jamz: why should I?

To jamz: because you can't leave me here alone with Bradley :'(

From jamz: I'm sorry but we can't come close to you or Bradley will start a fight..

To jamz: but...

From jamz: I'm sorry :(

I didn't text him back and just sat there. Thinking. The band broke up so now I have to live with Bradley...

~~ a week later ~~

A week ago the band broke up. Bradley is always in his room, never talking to me. I feel lonley but lucky I had Jesse.

I was watching tv and it was already 7PM when Bradley came downstairs. "Get dressed, we are going to a friend." He said and I got up. I knew he was talking about a party. I didn't want to go but I just did what he said.

When we arrived we got inside. Bradley took my hand and we walked to the kitchen to meet brad's friend. "I'm Luke." He said. "I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Liz." I smiled.

I wasn't drinking alcohol cuz there was nothing to make fun about. The last days were depressing and I'm not gonna drink it away.

"Come dance with me." Brad said already drunk. "No!" I shout. I thought he was going to start a fight but he just left me. I knew he was going to find him another girl but I didn't care much.

"It seems like you and Brad aren't really good eh?" Luke asks as he sat down next to me. "That's a long story." I told him. "Forget about it, have some fun." He said as he stood up. "Come dance!" He shout. "I don't want to." I said but he dragged me to the dance floor and pushed me into brad's arms.

Brad smirked at me and grabbed my hips pulling me closer. "I'm not in the mood." I said and ran outside.

I start crying and sat down against the wall? I miss the sweet Brad, I miss the other boys, I miss the band...

When I heard my name I looked up to find connor and Tristan. "What are you doing here?" I asks them. "Trying to have fun." Tristan said. "What about you?" Connor asks. "I had to come with Bradley." I told them. "Where is he?" Tristan asks. "Probebley dancing with another girl." I said. "Why were you crying?" Connor asks and sat down next to me. "I miss the band." I said. "We do too." Tristan said. "I miss the good Brad." I told them. They both hugged me and helped me get up.

"We should talk and try to get the band back together." Connor said. "Bradley would never just talk." I told them. "He have no choice." Tristan said as they walked away. I went back inside and found Bradley making out with another girl.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me outside. "Hey I was having fun!" He shout. "We are going home." I said. I took his car keys out his pocket and pushed him in the back of the car. "You're so sexy if you are so rough with me." He smirked and I closed the door.

When we were finally home I dragged him inside into his room. "Ooh are we having a moment here." Bradley smirked. I pushed him on his bed. "You better sleep cuz tomorrow we are going to talk!" I shout at him. "Talk about what?" He asks. "We are getting the band back together." I said and left the room.

I laid down on my bed. "I WILL NEVER TALK WITH THEM AGAIN, NEVER!" I heard Brad scream.

_______________________

Owh Bradley 😍😁

I hope you like this one