Chapter 24: album release party

Elizabeth's pov

~~ 2 months later ~~

The albums was finally done and today they would release it to the world. And there is also a release party. Bradley told me that today we gonna tell the boys about the baby. Because my tummy was already growing.

I got dressed in a beautiful red dress. It wasn't a normal party were people get drunk, it was more something professional. So I dressed in a nice long dress and Bradley was wearing a suite.

As I walked downstairs to meet Brad his eyes were all over me. "You're so beautiful." He said. "You don't look bad yourself." I smiled at him.

~~~~~

As we arrived we saw Tristan, connor and James also wearing a suite. "Hey." I said to them. "Hey did you see who is here?" Tristan asks. "No." I said. "Shawn mendes." Tristan smiled as he came over to us. The boys already know him in person. They made a video together.

"Shawn!" Tristan shout and gave him a man hug. "Where is your lady?" Shawn asks Tristan. "Over there." He said pointing to Kay who was standing with Fien.

"Oh and this lady over here." He said to me. "I'm Elizabeth." I told him and shook his hand. "Shawn." He smiled.

"What brings you here?" I asks Shawn. "Because the boys asks me and I never say no to my buddy's." He said and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~

Everything was going fine and the boys there new music was playing.

"Brad when do we tell them?" I ask Brad. "Now?" He asks me "okay." I smiled nervouse.

We walked over to the Tristan, Kay, connor, Fien, James and Shawn.

"Can we tell you guys something?" Brad asks and they all looked at us. I couldn't control my nervouse anymore.

"Liz is pregnant." Brad said and they all were shocked. I was about to faint out when James spoke up. "Congratulations" he said. "Thank you man." Bradley smiled.

Well after all they took it verry well.

"It has to be a boy." Tristan said. "I wanna learn him how to football." Connor smiled. "No it has to be a girl... Your little princess." Fien smiled.

"What are you all talking about." Someone said. I looked behind me and saw Joe.

"I- I- I'm ..." I didn't dare to tell him. "Liz is pregnant." Brad said. I hugged Brad. I was so nervous about his answer. "Well... Congratulations." He smiled. "Thank you." I smiled back at him. "But Bradley it's gonna be hard when you have to leave for tour, we can't take any girlfriends our babies with us." He told us. "Don't worry we get trought it." Bradley smiled.

I forgot about that. Because of their new album they will go on tour soon.

__________________________