Chapter 2: Meet the Vamps

Elizabeth's pov

Today was a new day, a new start, a new life... Bradley told me that I would meet his bandmates. I wasn't really for boybands and stuff but guess what... it's my life now!

After breakfast I got ready. After I finished I went downstairs to see Bradley was already waiting. He opened the door for me and I walked to his car. I got in and so did he.

While he was driving I asked him some random questions.

"How old are you?" I asked. "20" he said focusing on the road. "What about you?" He asks. "18" I told him.

When we arrived I wanted to get out but he stopped me. "What?" I asked him. "You know you have to pretend you're my girlfriend and that we are already dating for two months." He said. I wasn't sure if I really want to but I guess I have to. I gave him a fake smile. "Come on boyfriend." I said but notice the sarcasme.

When we got inside I saw three boys sitting there. They stood up and came trowards us. "So this is now your girlfriend." The tallest boy said. "Yes." Bradley said. "I'm Tristan." The boy said. "I'm James." Another one said and smiled... He looks cute when he smiles. "I'm connor." The last one said.

They weren't that bad looking... but James really caught my eye. He was taller then Bradley, he had a perfect smile and his eyes... I just melt when I looked at them...

"Hey." Brad said waving infront of my face. I must start Dreaming about James... oeps!

After they practice some songs we went to the kitchen to drink something. "Tomorrow I'm doing a sick party at my place." Tristan told us. "Cool." Connor smiled. "We'll be there." Bradley said as he looked at me and took my hand pretending we were dating for two months already, even if I just know him.

After a long day we finally went back home. When we arrived at Bradley's house he sat down on the couch and closed his eyes. He must be tired. "You never asked if I wanted to go to that party." I told him as he opened his eyes. "Tris his parties are the best you can't miss them." He smiled as I sit down next to him.

He came closer to me and start leaning in... Wait? I never kissed a boy... he just gonna kiss me? I always said to my self I would only kiss a person if I really like .

Bradley came closer but I stood up before he could kiss me. I wasn't ready. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I cannot just kiss you, I barley know you." I told him. "But you're my girl." He said as he stood up. "And I'm not ready for this." I said as he came closer again. I stepped backwards till my back hits the wall.

"You know Elizabeth," he began as he came really close to my face. "I gave your mom a lot of money and I want it to be worth it." He said as his hand travel down my arm making me shiver. "And if it's not worth it I just give you back to your mom, take back my money and after that you and your family have to live on the street." He smirked.

After all he didn't kiss me but I got really scared after this. He is so strong and I'm just a girl.

I didn't want him to take back his money cuz I won't stay alive living on the street. Not in England... It's freezing cold at night.

After all I'm happy nothing happened but I am scared for tristan's party tomorrow... There will be a lot of drank and I don't want to know what Bradley is able to when he is drunk..

____________________

Chapter two 💪 finally some drama!!

Oeh and Elizabeth may be falling for James who knows what kind of problems will happen there ☺️☺️