Chapter 16

[Mallory's p.o.v]

*after dinner*

     We had just finished having dinner at this place called Hawksmoor. A not-to-fancy place to have a nice meal with steak. I think that's the reason Ava really liked this place. Except for the price. It wasn't cheap since it was meat.
     Ava snapped her fingers as she tried to remember something in the doorway. She thought of it and asked us, "how about we all have a sleepover tonight?" She shrugged. "I think it will be fun!"
     I make myself a bit too excited. "Yeah!" I realized how loud that was and blushed. Phil saw me and chuckled while hugging me.
     "I mean," Phil said, looking down at me. "Why not?" I smiled at him when he said that. He squeezed me tighter as we walked back to the street that we were dropped off at. The taxi driver said there wasn't anywhere to drop us off right by the restaurant. So he is picking us up at the same place.
     A parking lot in an alleyway.
     I was always afraid of these kinds of places. They could be filled with thugs for all I know! That's why when we were dropped off, I basically sprinted out of there. Now it's even worse because it's darker and harder to see.
     As we turn around the corner I see the parking lot. A dimly lit space with only one car in it which was the taxi. I start to slow and Phil does too, noticing that I seriously didn't want to go into there. Dan and Ava stopped as well until Phil said that we would catch up. They both went around the corner of the darkness.
     Phil bent down a little and looked me into the eyes. "Hey," he whispered. "I can tell you don't want to go in there, but it's okay I'm here if anything happens."
     I look deeply into his blue eyes. They were soft and caring, as if he really meant that nothing was going to happen that would hurt me.
     I couldn't pull away from his gaze. He couldn't either. He caressed my cheek and pulled me closer to his face.
     We both closed our eyes, and kissed.
     The sweet bliss of his love soothed my fear. I could feel his energy more and more the longer the kiss was. I'm glad Ava met Dan and Phil. I'm glad me and him could be together.
     We pulled away from each other when we hear a shriek come from the other side of the street. Ava and Dan came back around the corner to see what was up.
     There was a girl wearing her Dan and Phil merchandise galloping over towards us. She screamed out, "I can't believe this is actually happening!"
Wait... What?! Did she just see me and Phil kissing. Oh no. Please tell me that she did not see that. My heartbeat started kicking up to full speed as thoughts rushed in and out of my mind
     "I am actually meeting Dan and Phil!" She paused squinting her eyes and smiling so hard it looked like her face was going to fall off.
     Ava comes around the corner and the girl looks like she is about to pass out. "Oh my gosh," she said upon Ava's arrival. "This is seriously the best day ever!" She looks over at me and smiles. "And I'm meeting another one of their friends!"
     At this point she looked pretty pale. She was very talkative after she got her picture. She was blabbing on and on about how she came across them on YouTube. Then she asked me if I was a YouTuber.
     "No," I say, shaking my head. "I'm not very good at making videos."
     Ava then turns around, yelling, "you should! You would make a great YouTuber!" Dan and Phil both chimed in after that, saying that they would help me get to know the YouTube community and how to make great videos.
     I finally decided that I would start. Tomorrow of course. We then hugged the girl and said goodbye.
     Tonight was the best night.

A/N: I'm going to be spamming. Have fun.
Bye👋🏼