Chapter 1

[Ava's p.o.v]

Ugh! Why did I choose to move without help? There are so many boxes and furniture that I don't think I'm going to be done until late evening. Oh well.
I go into the building to talk with the landlord and see if he can get me any help. But I can't find him at all. So I go around asking people if they can help me. Most say no. Others say it in a more polite way by saying they are sick or they can't walk very far with heavy boxes. I sit out on the corner of the street and start tearing up. Because I realize, I'm all alone...

[Dan's p.o.v]

At last! Me and Phil are finally back from hosting our radio show. Not a very long drive. We had a very odd conversation on the way home about which breed of cats are the best.
"I don't know Dan," Phil testifies on my opinion. "I think a rare cat would be a perfect pet."
I sigh, "Good point."
I walk up to the door and as soon as I turn the doorknob, He hears a faint crying noise. "Hey Dan, do hear that?"
I stop and listen to make sure that was what I heard too. "Yea. I hear it." I look around, "But, where is it coming from?"
I go back down the stairs and see a pair of sneakers. "I think there," I point to the person.
She has thick and wavy, dark brown hair. She was tall also. Probably at least six feet tall. A basic t-shirt with some sweatpants. But all I was wondering was why she was crying. I'm guessing Phil thought the same because he started walking over to her.
"Excuse me ma'am," he said in a soft tone. "Are you alright?"
I went over there and stood next to Phil. Her face was still buried between her thighs. No answer. "Ma'am, please tell us what's wrong." I put my hand on her shoulder, "We want to help."
She looked up. Face red and her hazel eyes puffy. She didn't look very familiar, but Phil's eyes went wide.
___________________________

A.N. Sorry this one is a bit short. And if you don't get this by Friday, I'm sorry. My phone is dumb. But lucky for you, I have decided to post another one on Monday!! I am currently working on the 15 chapter so I'm way ahead.
Also, Dan and Phil were up for nomination for the Radio Times Online Champion. Sadly Dan didn't make it to the finals, but guess what?
Phil won the championship!!
So I would be much obliged if someone could tell him on Twitter congrats, as I do not have a Twitter account... 😩
Sorry this is a lot. But thank you all! Bye!