Chapter 13

[Phil's p.o.v]

     Mallory jumped out of her chair in excitement. This made it go flying backwards as she covered her tear-stained face. She stood there for a very long time.
     Her voice sounded cloudy as she exclaimed, "out of all the things you could have done for me," she paused. "This is one of the best!"
     "Well then," Ava started to say through her breaking voice. "Don't just stand there! Give them hugs!"
     She flung herself at me and hugged me for a long time, taking in the joy and happiness that had hit her like a semi. It felt like at least two minutes. During that time, I hugged her back. Giving her what she always wanted.
     Pulling away, she started heading towards Dan. Once he got into a distance that she could reach him, she wrapped her arms around him. Also, she hugged him for as long as she hugged me.
     The tears stopped falling down her face when she released her grasp on Dan. She wiped the extras away. Smiling she said, "wow. This was a dream come true."
     Ava chuckled, "it gets better."
     "We are her niehbors," I told Mallory.
     She gasped and almost fainted. "H-how," she studdered. "How is this possible?"
     "Coincidence I guess," Ava explained. "Actually, Phil was one of my old college friends. So when I came to London again, these two were the two people that I first saw."
     Mallory shook her head. "How did you find him though? He could have been on the other side of London."
     I saw Ava's smile tone down to a smirk. "It's a long story. I will tell you while you are packing the rest of your things."
     As Mallory packed more into her bags, Ava told her what has been happening in the past several months. How we met each other again after about five years. Dan asking her out on the day he met her. I'm guessing she even told her about her and Dan being in a relationship, because I from downstairs I overheard some of that conversation.
     Mallory gasped, "really?!" There was a pause and more talking and laughing, "that's amazing Ava!"
     I started walking downstairs to get her bags, when I overhear Mallory whispering to Ava, the question I really wanted to hear. "Do you think Phil would like to date me?"

[Ava's p.o.v]

     As soon as I heard what she had said, I was happy she had asked me that. I could tell Phil really liked her already. He has seen glimpses of her when she sends me a photo of her. They were perfect for each other.
     I nodded. She jumped in joy, almost hitting her head on the ceiling above. After she had calmed down a little bit, I told her, "go steady if you need to. As you already know Phil is a bit sensitive and can be hurt easily."
     Mallory was still smiling at me when she said, "I know. I will make sure to take care of him if we do become boyfriend and girlfriend."
     We heard someone coming down the stairs as we just finished having the conversation. Phil's head popped through the crack in the door. "Are you all packed and ready?" Mallory nodded with a huge smile on her face. He ran back up the stairs and we followed.
     The small spiral staircase made it hard to carry baggage up to the first floor. It would bump the railing and make the bags fall out of our hands.
     As I put tthe last of the bags inside the trunk of the impala, Mallory had just about finished locking up her house. When she suddenly stopped in front of the door. Looking all around the house.
     Phil notices this strange behavior and walks up to stand next to Mallory. I see them talking about something, but can't make out the movement of their lips. Dan leans over and holds me close to him. He whispers in my ear, "can you tell what they are saying?" I shake my head.
     A little while later, Phil wraps his arm around her shoulder. This makes Mallory relax instantly. He talks some more. "I guess she is sad about something and Phil is trying to comfort her," I say. "I'm not sure what about, but it must be something important."
     Dan sighs, "I sure hope she likes him. He really likes her."
     "She does. She asked me if Phil would want to date her."
     He looks toward me, "did you say yes?"
     I nodded. "She is really happy you two are here, if you haven't been able to tell already. She always wanted to meet you and Phil since she started watching you two."
     "Hmm. I'm glad we made her happy." He stares into my eyes as he lifts up my chin. "I hope our story never ends."
     I chuckled, "oh honey. I know it never will." We kiss as Mallory and Phil walk back from the locked house.

A/N: Many many things are going through my head! So many ideas!!
Soooooo... I will try to update tomorrow too! Chapter 19... YAS.
BETTER GET READY FOR THAT!!
Anyways have fun this week and remember that I care about u all!❤️
Bye👋🏼