Chapter Sixty-Nine

Well, here we are folks. Chapter Sixty-Nine! I decided (because I am obviously incredibly immature) that this chapter should be entirely smut. And it is.

I also want to take a second to give away a little bit about what you’re about to read, because I think you’ll enjoy it more if you know what you’re getting into. The first time that Roxy and Niall had sex, I kept the details to a pretty minimal level. They were I was classy back then. Anyway, with this chapter, we are going to revisit that hotel room in Los Angeles where these two idiots did the dirty for the first time, except this time from Niall’s point of view. If you want, you could re-read that chapter, which I wrote many many moons ago, before reading this one; it's Chapter Sixteen. 

xx  L

_______________________________________________________________

“You were fantastic, as usual.” I smiled, kissing her temple as I laid back beside her. She licked her lips, which had gone dry with her heavy breathing.

“Good morning to us.", she sighed, stating the obvious.  She giggled a few times before turning to her side and pressing her back and hips toward me, fitting against me perfectly as I skimmed my fingers along the freckles at her shoulder, a shiver running down her arm. “Don’t.” she warned, her skin still sensitive as she came down, the last few traces of her orgasm coursing through her veins.  I tucked my arm back beneath the sheet, not needing to be up and out of this bed for another twenty minutes.

“What are you thinking about?” I said.

“Our first time.” She replied. And she went back to thinking.

It seemed like so much more time had passed than actually had. But the fact was, I could remember that day like it was yesterday. We were in LA, having spent the morning people-watching in the park and eating bagels. But as we laid in the grass, there was some static spark or some force that was present in the air. As I took her hand and walked us back toward the hotel, I waited for some sign, some indication that she felt it too. When she kissed me in the lift, it was all the confirmation I needed, the doors barely having a chance to open before I was rushing her down the hall and into her hotel room.

I tugged her shirt over her head and sent it falling to the floor atop my own, my lips drawn to the spot where her collar bone protruded just slightly. Her fingers moved from the band of my boxers and up along the side of my ribcage, her nails scraping the skin there lightly as a small moan passed over her lips.

God, I wanted her.

I sucked the skin at her neck, warning myself to keep my actions in check, not wanting to leave any marks. Her scent and her taste were intoxicating, but a single twinge of concern in my gut caused me to pull from her. Her eyes were wider than I’d ever seen them, her pupils dilated, pushing outward, taking over the blue of her irises. I needed to be sure she wanted this as much as I did.

“Is this okay?” I said quietly, keeping my eyes trained on her face. She paused a moment, her back still pressed firm against the door. I knew her answer before she uttered the word, her hands finding the buckle of my belt.

“Absolutely.” She said. And that was it. I pressed my lips to hers again and slid her upward along the door, wrapping her legs around my waist. Her hands were firm against the back of my neck as I walked, stopping only when my legs hit the mattress, where I laid her on her back. My fingers trailed downward over her warm stomach, finding the button on her shorts and springing it loose. She lifted her hips off the bed a bit as I tugged them down her legs, the fabric of my jeans constricting my physical want for her. She just looked so perfect as she laid there in her underthings, leaning up on her forearms, watching me carefully as I tugged my own zipper down.