Lashing Out

You wanted anger...here it is.

______________________________________________________________________________

Fang kicked a pebble out of his way as he walked through the cave. He was bored out of his mind. Felix was busy with alpha tutoring since he'd be taking the throne within a few short months and all the other dominants he hung out with were either with their mates or with the hunting party that had yet to return.

Jesse was with Jackson and there's no doubt they were probably having sex.

He so wished Jet was here but the dominant wouldn't be returning until after two weeks. The last time the dominant had come to visit he'd told Fang about how he was going to help a community pack with an issue they were having.

The community pack's allies had been showing up dead, brutally slaughtered within a five mile radius of the camp. Jet had told Fang that the alpha of the community pack had a dark secret that came back to haunt him in the form of a rogue alpha.

Scary stuff that. Fang only hoped that Jet came back to him in one piece preferably with all his body parts intact.

So, until Jet came back or one of his friends were free, he was left to explore the vast expanse of his boredom. Wandering over to the edge of the hot pool in his wolf form, he plopped down near the edge his head resting on his paws as he watched the water in the pool. Then, he yawned as his boredom caught up to him.

Well, there was nothing else to do so he might as well conserve his energy and take a nap. Closing his eyes, he savoured the silence that surrounded him and within a few minutes, the white and black wolf was out like a light.

**********

Fang came awake and stretched the sleep out of his joints then he shook his body as if trying to shake away the extra exhaustion. Walking around the pool, he went over to the small spring and lowered his head as he began to drink the fresh spring water that always tasted so sweet in his option.

The white and black wolf's ears twitched as he heard the sound of two voices; they were male and laughing and their footsteps became louder as they approached and within seconds, they came into full view of the pool. A scowl made its way onto the sub's face as he felt his blood boil.

Those two werewolves he hated with a passion; probably more than he hated the beta who raped him and the beta that rejected him and called him a whore. One was a dominant with black hair and the other was a middle rank werewolf with brown hair. They'd both grown up together and were close.

They too; were responsible for making Fang's existence miserable. Out of all the ones who ridiculed him and taunted and mocked him; those two crossed the line.

Their laughter died and a sick smirk made its way onto their faces when they spotted the white and black wolf. Lowering his head; Fang took a defensive posture as he growled threateningly at the two as they walked closer cornering him.

Their most recent rumour where Fang was concerned was that Jet had felt sorry for him and took him back out of pity. But Fang knew better. There was no way Jet could fake compassion like that and it was evident in the way the dominant felt just by the way he held Fang.

Jet would do anything for his sub and mate.

"Still wondering why Jet hasn't come back for you? It's been over a week and a half and your boyfriend hasn't come back to visit you." The dominant with black hair said.

"Maybe he found a nice piece of hot ass and didn't bother with him. Why would an alpha want a used whore for his mate?" The middle rank with brown hair added causing the dominant to laugh. The two shifted into their werewolf form and Fang did the same shifting into his stunning white and black werewolf form.