A Special Day for Someone Special

"Finally!" Jesse exclaimed exasperatedly throwing his arms up in air. Felix on the other hand didn't seem so pleased to hear that Jet was his brother's mate. Then again, it wouldn't matter to Felix whether his brother's mate was the perfect gentleman; he'd kick his ass if he hurt his little brother.

It had been three days since Fang found out found they were mates and couple were only now telling their friends about it. Jet shifted uncomfortably next to Fang and removed his arm from the sub. Felix was glaring at him and if he didn't know any better he'd think it were a warning.

"So where are you guys headed today?" Felix asked his gaze only sliding to his brother for a millisecond before he looked back to Jet.

"Wherever Fang wants to go." Jet replied placing an arm around his mate's waist. Jet relished in how slim Fang's waist was and how it fit so perfectly in his arms but he quickly moved and put some distance between them when he caught the nasty look Felix was giving him. The future Mount Peak alpha looked to his smaller counterpart.

Fang, knowing exactly what his brother was asking even without words; answered his non-verbal question. It was their twin telepathy kicking in.

After the black haired sub gave a quick run down on what they'd be doing; he glanced back to his mate to find an odd look on Jet's face. He was hiding something.

Fang quickly pulled on his jacket since they were about to head out when they'd been bombarded and so decided to tell them once and for all. However, they still had yet to tell their parents.

As they walked out of the dorm room; Felix pulled back slowing and once Fang was out of earshot; he grabbed Jet by the arm and slammed him against the wall. He pinned the dominant with a glare.

"What the hell?" Jet yelled looking about ready to punch Felix.

"You're my friend and I've known you all my life. But if you hurt my brother; if there is a single strand of hair missing from his head by your hands; I'll kill you...and that's a promise." Jet gapped wide eyed at the threat which he knew Felix meant every word of. Granted; like all siblings, Fang and Felix had their quarrels and that phase where either boy got along; but as they got older, their relationship grew. They were twins; they had each other's backs.

There was no doubt in Jet's mind that Felix would actually carry through with his threat should Fang ever get hurt. He'd blame Jet first.

Smirking; Felix stepped back and pointed to the direction of the stairs. "Don't you have a date to get to?" Jet straightened and headed in the direction in which Felix had previously pointed but not before looking back at the dominant. "Take care of my brother Jet!"

Jet couldn't help but role his eyes. Of course he was going to take care of Fang; and treasure him. After all; he was in love with the guy most of his life.

**********

"Stop staring at me!" Fang yelled from across the table on the patio located near the food court of the mall. In all of the twenty minutes they've been sitting there; Jet had refused to stop staring at his sub which was starting to tic Fang off.

"I'm not staring." Jet replied slowly sipping his drink and continuing his staring. Fang scowled at him. "I'm admiring the view." The black haired sub rolled his eyes at the dominant's cheesy comment.

"Well, could you find another view; please?" Jet looked around the food and spotted a familiar face. While he didn't feel like talking to that person and silently praying he wouldn't be made; he used it to his advantage.

"Well, I could stare at her..." he replied turning his head in the direction of a bleach blond human girl decked out in pink revealing, skin tight clothes. Fang's gazed followed and he scowled in disgust. What did Jet even see in her or was she so easy she was a quick fuck?