Sign the Petition

13 years old...

It was now one year later and none of the Mount Peak boys had been permitted to return home. News from the Roxborough alpha as well as the Mount Peak's alpha said that the rogue issue was still alive and on a dangerous level. Therefore, the boys from Mount Peak had been forced to stay in Roxborough.

"Fang, get up!" Riley yelled for the millionth time in the last five minutes. The black haired sub groaned in his sleep snuggling closer to his pillow and pulling the blanket even tighter around him.

"Five more minutes mom." The black haired sub mumbled before sighing loudly and snuggling deeper into his pillow. Riley ran a frustrated hand through his dark blond hair. He wasn't too keen on being late for the first day of school. He'd been lectured on it all freaking summer by his dad when he went home and his father found out he'd been skipping classes or reaching late even though during the school year, he lives on the compound.

It was Fang's fault. He was the trouble maker and he dragged them all into his mess. But Riley couldn't really blame the black haired sub. They were friends and Fang had shown over the last year that he wasn't one of those people to throw you under the bus. He dove under it to save you. It was an admirable quality...especially in a sub.

"Fang Peak! You better get your ass off that bed right this moment because I don't want to be late for class. If you're not up by the time I count to five, so help me God I'm gonna..." Riley stopped and looked around their room to find something he could use as leverage; something Fang really loved. His eyes landed on the shiny white ball with black stars over it and a sinister smile curled his lips. "I'll punch a whole in your soccer ball."

The black haired sub was out of his bed and up in his friend's face in a matter of nanoseconds. "You touch my baby and I'll wring your balls off!" Fang yelled pointing a finger at Riley's face. The dark blond haired sub simply smirked as his plan had been perfectly executed. Fang frowned then looked at his feet then at his bed to realize his cover had been thrown to the side, most of it hanging off the mattress and he was standing...not lying down.

"Fuck!" Fang expelled a defeated breath. "You got me; I'll go get dressed." He added holding his hands up in surrender and walking in the direction of the bathroom.

**********

The subs stood on the roof that looked over the field that the Roxborough alpha had been kind enough to polish and renovate so that it could be put to use as a recreation field. The rooftop is now their official lunch spot and whenever they just wanted to get away from everyone else as off halfway through the last school year. The boys were bored out of their minds and they were playing Hide-and-Seek when Fang stumbled upon their 'spot.' He'd shown it to them and they'd been insistent that they make this their spot.

Fang was leaning forward on his elbows his head cradled in his palms while he looked out onto the field as a few subs a year older than they were leisurely kicked around a soccer ball. It was a good thing he'd asked the alpha to fix up the field since it turned out he wasn't the only one who thought it could be better used for something else.

"You know what sucks?" Jesse spoke up as he came forward holding a ham sandwich in his hand as he bit into it. "There's no sub-division soccer team. I mean why do the dominants have to always get the good shit?" Jesse exclaimed angrily taking that anger out on his sandwich as he viciously tore off a piece with his teeth.

Fang chuckled as he looked back at the other subs with darker colour hair that were stifling their laughter. They always found it funny whenever Jesse swore. Jesse was sweet and had a very innocent look about him but clearly, they've been a bad influence on him. If Jesse's father ever heard him speak like that, Fang was certain the beta would throw a hissy fit and forbid Jess to ever speak again.