Solangelo Gets Dirty// Chapter 16

WARNING: This is a yaoi chapter. If you are not comfortable with reading this, please skip over it. No, you don't have to read to understand the story. Thank you, and have a nice day.

NOT PROOF-READ. THERE COULD BE MISTAKES, GRAMMAR, SPELLING, ETC

((No one's POV cause it's easier for me))

"Nico," Will groaned loudly as he bit his lip. The younger one continued to nibble his neck while fondling with his belt.

Will felt his jeans tighten, but he wasn't going to give up without a fight. He grabbed Nico's waist and flipped him over so he was on top. "I think you've had enough fun, don't you agree?" The son of Apollo whispered seductively into his lover's ear as he rubbed the fragile skin between his lips, causing the other to gasp and moan in pleasure. 

Nico tangled his fingers in Will's hair. Will sat up and took his shirt off. He could feel Nico mesmerized by his muscles, the exact reaction he had been hoping for. He then proceeded to take the other's shirt off and started planting kiss down Nico's cold, skinny, stomach.

"Will," he panted. Will stopped when he reached the start of his jeans and slowly took them off, along with his own. They both found themselves not only completely naked, but also tangled up in each other.

The small, frail, Italian boy slowly sat up and moved onto the other's lap. "Hey," he said softly. Will chuckled and whispered, "Hey." They stared at each other for a while before they started kissing again. 

"I love you, Sunshine."

"I love you too, Death Boy."

Nico made his way down and found his lips at the tip of Will's member. "Oh gods," he moaned as the younger male teased him. Nico took his painfully slow time as he gently swirled his tongue along it. Will shivered as he tangled his fingers into Nico's dark hair. Seeing that his partner was becoming impatient, he took the whole thing in his mouth, swirling his tongue, tracing circles, and mostly sucking. Will bucked his hips as he cursed loudly. After a few minutes, the blonde haired male quietly pants, "Nico, I'm gonna-" The other suddenly stopped. "Hold it," he ordered.

Nico climbed on top of the other and positioned himself before sliding down. He moaned in pleasure as he moved eagerly. Will straddled his hips and groaned softly. After a while, the two were nearing their climaxes.

"Will, I'm gonna..."

"Yeah, me too."

They both groaned as the hit their climaxes. Nico's hot seed spilled onto Will's chest who easily cleaned it up. The two laid next to each other, panting heavily.

They wrapped their arms around each other and closed their eyes.
"I love you, Neeks."

The other chuckled softly. "Love you too."