Perfect Two// Chapter 15

{Fast forward 2-3 years}

Nico

"Will," I groan loudly. "Stop hogging the bed again!" I pushed my boyfriend off of the silky sheets, causing him to fall down onto the cold floor. I smiled while keeping my eyes closed. He climbed back up and rested his forehead against mine. "That was rude, Nico. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. I'm dating a bed hog."

He laughed and playfully kissed my neck. I smiled at him and slowly open my eyes. "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I ask quietly.

"Don't worry about it. We've got plans."

I frown and raise an eyebrow. "Plans? Since when?"

"Since now."

"Well, when is this plan?"

"Tonight."

"Oh. What are we going to do?"

A small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. "It's a secret," he whispered into my ear playfully. I playfully glared at him. I was now curious and he knew that.

"Oh come on, Solace!"

"Sorry, but I'm not cracking." He kissed my forehead before closing his eyes.

We were currently in our house. The house we've been living in for a couple of months after we moved out of Camp Half-Blood. So far, it's been like a dream. Will and I rarely fight, no monsters have attacked us so far, and we have what we need.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest. I grinned and nuzzled my face against it. "I love you," I mumbled tiredly. He grinned and quietly mumbled, "I love you more."

"Impossible. I love you most."

He raised an eyebrow at me and slowly opened his eyes. "I love you to Pluto and back." I rolled my eyes. "Haha, I see what you did there," I grumble.

He laughs and kisses my nose. "I know, I know. I'm hilarious."

"Barely."

Will playfully glared at me before surprising me with a passionate kiss. My eyes widen for a second before they slowly close and I relax into the arms of my lover. His warm skin makes contact with my cold one as he moves on top of me.

"Will," I moan as he starts to nip at my neck.

"Shh... Just try to be quiet so the neighbors don't hear..." And with that, he moved his way down.

***

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask as I bury my face into Will's bare chest. He slowly started getting up. "I have to run a few errands." I frowned a little, but tried to hide my disappointment.
"Okay," I whispered. He quickly got dressed and kissed my forehead. "See you later. Love you."

"Love you too."

I sighed quietly and looked up at the ceiling. I usually rely on Will to be my source of entertainment so when he has to leave, I'm usually left unsure of what to do. I get dressed and make my way downstairs into the living room, deciding to watch some anime like Attack On Titan, even though I've already watched it about a million of times.

I quietly sit on the couch and watch it for a couple of hours before Will arrived. I look up when he walks in.

I grin at my boyfriend as he flops down beside me. I rest my head on his shoulder as he watched Mirai Nikki with me. "Are you done running errands?" I asked softly. He nodded in response.

I smile a little. "Good."

We watch anime for a while and before we know it, it was
8:00. We laugh at how many hours we spent watching tv. "Time to get ready for our date tonight," Will announced with a smirk, though the look in his eyes told me he was nervous.

"Will, you okay?" I asked him softly.

He nodded. "Yeah, just really want this date to go well, that's all."

I shrugged it off as we walked back into our room and started getting ready. We finished getting dressed and headed off. I didn't know where he was taking me, but I hoped I wasn't underdressed. Or worse. Overdressed. I gulped at the thought.

Just when I thought I was going to go into a panic attack, I felt Will slip his hand into mine and gently squeeze my hand. "Remember what we talked about. Breathe in while counting to five. Breathe out while counting to five again."

I follow his instructions and I felt myself start to calm down. "Thanks, Sunshine," I whispered.

He chuckled and turned his attention to the road again. "No problem, Baby-angel."

He suddenly parked his car. I looked out the window and found a hill. I smiled a little as he got out of the car with a picnic basket. "You're so cliché, Solace," I joked. He laughed, but I could see the nervousness swarming around in his eyes. I wonder what was up with him, but I knew that if he wanted to tell me, he would've done so already.

We ate the very delicious food and danced to the melody playing in our heads for a while before he suddenly looked at me. "Nico, I need to talk to you."

If there's one thing I've learned, is that when your significant other tells you that they need to talk to you, you better start getting out a bucket of ice cream because you're most likely about to get seriously dumped.

He stared at me and took a deep breath. "Nico... You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much. I knew the second I laid eyes on you that I wanted to call you mine. And I know we've never talked about this, but I want to start a family with you. You're so precious to me. You're the embodiment of every happy emotion I've ever felt. Which is why I need to ask you." He slowly got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. He opened it and inside was a ring. "Nico di Angelo, will you marry me?"

I could spend hours and hours thinking and I still wouldn't come up with words that described how I felt perfectly, because no such words were invented yet.

To say I was excited would be an understatement. I was over the top bouncing off the walls, not literally though. We were outside,
after all. I nodded as the tears spilled out of my eyes. "Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!" He grinned as he slid the ring onto my finger.

"I love you, di Angelo."

"I love you too, Solace."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This isn't read over so I apologize if there's mistakes. I've officially started to become bad at updating. Ugh, I know. I'm trying. Writing stories about cute adorable couples doing lovey dovey stuff is hard when you're depressed and going to die alone. Sigh. In my opinion, this is not my best writing skills. Comment and tell me what you though on the chapter.

-Alexa