Control

"Ari." 

"Arielle."

"Gabriella, wake up!" 

My eyes flew open and I sat straight up, gasping for breath. I looked around me, taking in the faces of those surrounding me. The familiar faces of Alaric, Abigail, Betty, and Tituba stood in front of me. Abigail and Betty hugged onto me as soon as they saw I was awake and I hugged them back, confused.

"Where am I?" I asked quietly and Abigail smiled. 

"Bonnie lowered the veil to the other side and got rid of Silas, we found you and rescued you. But..." Abigail trailed off unsurely. 

"What?" I asked. 

"We don't think Silas is gone for good, just neutralized." Tituba spoke up and Abigail and Betty both glared at the withered old woman, inching further away from her. 

"And we fear Silas had already taken enough of your power for whatever plans he had." Alaric finished. 

"And Kol is back." Elena finished, walking in the room with Jeremy at her side. She was glowing, she looked so happy to have her brother back at her side. I groaned in annoyance, rubbing my temples. Great, I just barely woke up and I already have several problems to take care of. Why did it always fall on me? Okay, next chance I get I'm heading to Fiji and staying there for the next decades...or centuries... Whichever suits my fancy I suppose. Probably centuries. 

"Okay, anymore problems I should be made aware of?" I asked and Alaric and Elena shared a look.

"Also, Damon was hit by a bullet laced with werewolf venom and no one can get a hold of Klaus." Elena informed me. My eye twitched ever so slightly. 

"That damn bastard, why can't the idiot answer his phone!" I shrieked, bolting out of bed and throwing the closest thing too me at the wall. Which happened to be a book. 

"At least it wasn't breakable this time." Damon groaned from the doorway.

"Wait-Elena when did you stop being an emotionless bitch?" I asked suddenly and she cracked a smile at that.

"Haha, no time for explanations, what's the plan?" She asked dryly and I smirked to myself and then sighed and nodded.

"Okay, okay plan time. Where's my phone, I will call Nikky, he knows better than to ignore my phone calls by now." I asked and wordlessly Abigail handed me my phone off the bedside table. Check.

"Alright...Can't worry about Silas right now since he's down for the count, how about you guys deal with Kol, Damon you do what Damon does, Alaric, nice to see you again by the way, make sure Damon doesn't die on us, Tituba go back to wherever the hell you came from and stay there, and Abigail and Betty...I need you both to find me a spell." I told them quietly. Although not everyone agreed with my planning ideas, they all left, leaving me with a disgruntled Tituba, Abigail, and Betty. 

"I thought she told you to leave." Abigail hissed at Tituba and Tituba simply rolled her eyes and grunted in annoyance.

"What spell do you need us to find, Gabi?" Betty asked quietly and I sighed, checking my speeding  pulse.

"I need you to find a spell about how to stop a possession." I said quietly and all three of them stared at me wide-eyed, except for Tituba of course, she'd been expecting this.

"What do you mean-are you possessed by a demon, Gabi?" Abigail asked and I shook my head. 

"No, nothing like that. I found out during my imprisonment what Silas planned to do with all the power he had taken from me-instead of dying, he decided to bring his lover back from the dead. But that's not exactly an easy feat, especially considering the soul doesn't have a body to come back too." I explained and Abigail's look turned grave.