Spa days

Semi-edited. I went through to fix some mistakes at the end because I was reading through it and found a lot.

"I love you." 

"Liar!" I shouted, shoveling a bit of cookie doe into my mouth. 

"I would do anything for you!"

"Like I haven't heard that one before." I said sarcastically through a mouthfull of the cookie doe. 

"Please, promise that we'll be together forever?"

"Hell no you little shit faced, motherfucking jackass bastard!" I shrieked, throwing the spoon at the tv. It went straight through the screen, turning off the romancy chickflick I'd found on TV. I'd long since gone past shock, denial, and isolation. I was currently stuck in the anger stage and it didn't seem like I'd be leaving it anytime soon. There was a knock on the hotel door and I groaned in annoyance and got off the popcorn covered couch and stalked over to the hotel door and opened it. 

"Well well well, look who it is." I said dryly, wiping chocolate crumbs off my face. Katherine looked me up and down and scrunched up her nose in disgust. 

"You look awful. Klau-"

"Don't you dare say that demons name within my hearing range." I threatened. She held her hands up in surrendor and walked into the hotel room. Obviously she had gotten the owner of the hotel to allow her into the hotel room before coming up here. 

"Fine, fine. We won't talk about him. We have a lot to discuss but firstly, why the Netherlands?" She asked curiously. I shrugged walking back into the living room and plopping down on the couch that had to be permanetly stained with butter from the popcorn by now. 

"It sounded desolate, lonely, and depressing. Perfect for me." I sulked. She rolled her eyes. 

"Okay then. Well you need to come back to Mystic Falls with me. I need your help with getting the cure." She told me. Normally that would've gotten a lecture, a gasp, or some kind of outrage out of me. Instead I was too busy picking the crud out from my fingernails to give a response. She snapped her fingers in my face, making me look up boredly. 

"What?" I asked dumbly. She sighed, facepalming. 

"Okay it seems you are currently in a state far beyond caring about the problems back in Mystic Falls. So it looks like before we do anything else, you need to get out of this dark, disgusting depth of bitterness before you function properly. I'm going to find us a salon to get our hair, nails, and makeup done. Then we're going shopping. Then even if I have to drag you by your ears we are going back to Mystic Falls." She said more to herself than to me. Not that I really cared anymore. She pulled out her phone and used a phonebook to find a salon and booked us an appointment. Then she pulled me into my hotel room and pulled out a pair of flair jeans and a t-shirt and ordered I get dressed or she'd make the hairstylist shave my head. So reluctantly I got ready, brushed my teeth and ran a quick brush through my hair but I refused to do anything else.

She dragged me four blocks through the streets of Holland where I had to refrain from yelling at happy couples who passed us by. Damn them all. Damn every single person who gets to have a normal relationship with guy who doesn't tr-

"We're here." Katherine announced and pulled me through two glass doors and we met a perky, makeup faced lady with bleach blonde hair. She greeted us with a fake smile and reached out a spray tanned hand towards Katherine. 

"Miss Pierce, I spoke with you on the phone, my name is Sadie. We have everything set up for you two girls to get facials, mani-pedis, and hair treatments." She told us in an overly preppy voice. I burped and scratched the top of my head. The woman looked me up and down and looked at Katherine.