I set you free

third person pov:

"Just keep calm Hayley, you're safe here and we've called a very powerful witch to come check to make sure this is real." A witch soothed Hayley, whose eyes were tearstained and she looked fragile, more fragile than she'd ever looked before. The girl was a mess after suspecting being pregnant with Klaus' child and because of Klaus' many enemies, she'd been holed up with witches in hiding since she'd suspected. The witches believed it to be true, but they needed the opinion of a truly powerful witch. Hayley felt dread like never before at the witch they might have contacted. 

Despite her suspicions, she still wasn't prepared for when the angelicly beautiful blonde walked through the door of the hideout. If Hayley hadn't have known better, she would've thought the girl was a ditz because of certain stereotypes that lead her to believe that a girl that beautiful could not be intelligent in the least. But Hayley knew well that looks could be deceiving. 

Hayley could see why Klaus cared for her so much. Golden blonde hair that reached just below her shoulder blades in elegant curls, an olive complexion that lead Hayley to believe the girl was of european descent and blue eyes that swirled with color that represented the immense power the girl held. The witches true name was Gabriella Strega, but these days she went by Arielle Estrega. She'd had a complicated relationship with Klaus from day one of their relationship as Hayley heard and she also knew that without Arielle, there would be no one to keep Klaus the slightest in line like she could. Hayley had been called Beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous, but even she felt self conscious next too her.

But more than that, Hayley felt terrified. It was no secret how much Arielle cared for Klaus, loved him even. Even though they'd been having a rough patch, it was clear they both still cared for each other.     And Arielle nor Klaus were people to be messed with. The only Witch-vampire hybrid in the world, Arielle was the chosen vessel to keep Nature in balance and there had and would never be a witch as powerful as she. And Hayley had slept with her boyfriend. She was terrified. 

However Arielle barely spared Hayley a glance and instead turned and spoke with the two witches staying with Hayley and watching over her, asking what information they'd gathered. After speaking in hushed voices for more than five minutes Arielle turned to Hayley and kneeled down in front of her. Her face was an emotionless mask but Hayley knew the girl had to be seething on the inside. 

"How long have you suspected?" She asked in a voice that told Hayley that this was strictly business. 

"About two weeks." She told her and Arielle placed a hand on her stomach and chanted words under her breath. Thirty seconds later, her eyes snapped open and they were bleeding black as she looked at Hayley with a fury unknown to all mortals. It seemed to be taking all of her strength to not crush Hayley and the baby right then and there. She slowly pulled her hand from her stomach, as if what she truly wanted was to rip her womb out and be done with the entire problem and stood up, taking a deep breath and Hayley watched as her eyes slowly bled back to their normal color. 

"You're pregnant with his child alright. There's no doubt about that. When do you plan on telling Klaus?" She asked, his voice coming out of her mouth with so much bitterness she could taste it on her tongue as she opened her mouth to respond. 

"I was hoping someone else would." She muttered and quick like a viper Arielle had her up against the wall, her hand gripping her throat painfully and Hayley's toes only barely touching the ground. She clawed at Arielle's hand to give her room to breathe but it was no use, Hayley could never compare to her strength. Her eyes were completely black now. 

"You will tell him." Her voice was no longer her own, but multiple voices as she harnessed the power of dead witches, who shared her own fury. "Soon. Or I'll end this entire accident myself and rid of you and the child." She threatened and Hayley was shaking in fear. Arielle let her drop and gave Hayley her back, trying to calm herself down once more.