Chapter 1

IRIS' P.O.V.

I lay on the living room's couch like any other boring Friday night when suddenly my mobile phone's screen lit up; I had received a text message. I opened it, and what was my surprise; it was a message from my old best friend Jinxx. Yeah, one of the members of BVB was a very good friend of mine.

"Hey Iris, it's been a while. I'll be in the city all the weekend with the band, do u wanna join us? :)"

I quickly texted back.

"Hi! Yeah, of course I do. Can't wait for it! :)" That was my reply.

We started chatting and ended up deciding to meet that Saturday at 12:00 o'clock at the mall.

As I was living alone for the moment, I didn't have to tell to anybody or ask for permission; that was cool.

I went upstairs and prepared the clothes I was going to wear. A pair of black skinny jeans, my favorite pair of converse and an Evanescence's t-shirt.

I was really happy to see Jinxx again, and also the guys of course.

No, I didn't love him. It was just that I hadn't seen him since he was here in Iowa on summer break, and we were already in November.

I looked down at my watch to see it was already 1:05 am. Whoa! Time flies when you're talking with friends!

I put on my Jack Skellington's pajama and lay in bed, falling asleep minutes later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so first chapter :) what do you think? I'm really interested in knowing your opinion :D