Chapter 13

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time I was on vacation for the entire week! And last week I was extremely busy, and last saturday I went to the One Direction concert and it was absolutely amazing I had such a fun time! And I get to see Selena in concert in a couple of weeks so excited!! Hope y'all like this chapter I'll update ASAP :) most likely tomorrow or sunday! woohoo! 

Selena's P.O.V.

"Oh there you two are!" Mrs. Bains exclaimed as she saw me and Harry walking into the lobby hand in hand. People turned around to stare at us whispering. I felt like shouting at them to mind their own business but I was too tired.

"Hello Mrs.Bains," I said politely.

"Have they given you news on Taylor and Ashley?"

"They'll be fine. They're allowed to leave by today," I reassured her.

"Oh thank goodness! A lot of people asked to go visit them but I wasn't sure. Anyways this is for you dear," she said handing me and Harry a pack of paper. Mrs.Bains was a strict teacher, but she always had a soft spot for me, especially after Justin was killed.

"Um what's this?" Harry asked.

"Oh it's homework of course! You're all missing a lot back at college can't afford to find you fall behind," she told us as she walked away and handed out papers to more students.

"Fuck how am I going to finish all of this?" I glanced at the paper she handed us. I knew most of the subjects, I was pretty smart and usually tried to work ahead. But this would still take me probably an hour to do. I then looked around to find one of the nerds, Simon already working on the homework. I began making my way towards him.

"What are you doing?" Harry hissed.

"Shh," I shushed. Simon looked up as he saw us coming a bit confused. "Hey Simon what's up."

"H-hi Selena," he said nervously.

"I was wondering, you know, since you're so smart, may be you could do this homework for me?" I smiled at him. I could feel Harry tense up behind me.

"Oh um, of course!" 

"Thank you so much, I can pay you." I said pulling out my wallet from my bag.

"Oh no no that's fine! A kiss from you would be much better," he giggled.

I tensed up a bit and before I could think of a reply, Harry wrapped his strong arm around my petite waist and pulled me behind him. 

"Nice try nerd but she's mine, As if she would ever go for you," Harry snarled.

"Harry be nice," I hissed into his ear. He was still holding me back an arm protectively pulling me back.

"I'm, i'm so sorry," he stuttered scared.

"No no I'm sorry," I said pulling out of Harry's tight grip and giving him an apologetic look. "Here I'll just pay you."

"Don't worry about it," he grabbed his bags and quickly hurried off. When he left I realized a whole bunch of people were staring at us.

"What the fuck Harry!" I hissed lowly so nobody would hear us.

"He deserved that," he hissed back. "And you shouldn't have been flirting with him in the first place."

"I needed to get that homework done somehow," I muttered then giggled. "You're so cute when you're jealous."

He rolled his eyes then grabbed my waist and wove me through the crowd of students.

"Hey guys!" I heard a familiar Irish voice call out.