Chapter 3

Hi guys sorry there hasn't been a lot of Helena moments yet, but there definitely will be once they arrive in New York. There isn't a lot of Helena in this episode, it's mostly Selena and her friends, mostly Demi. But anyways hope you guys like it x0x0

Nobody's P.O.V.

The next day went by very fast. Everybody was so excited about the New York field trip. But Selena was worried about Demi, who was still having problems pulling the money situation together. She didn't want her to miss out, but she didn't want help either.

She walked into Vanessa, Taylor and Miley's room, (they had keys to each others rooms for emergencies) 

"Hey guys!" She called out. She heard a light cry coming from Vanessa's room. She opened the door to find Vanessa crying on her bed holding onto her stomach with Ashley beside her looking concerned.

"What's wrong?" she asked worriedly. 

"I have the worst period cramps ever," Vanessa cried. "And the trip is tomorrow what am I going to do?"

"Do you want me to get you some pain killers from the store? Or I can set up a bath for you that'll get rid of your cramps," she said.

"But what's going to happen on the plane? What if I leak, and the bathrooms there are disgusting and the seats are cramped," she sobbed.

"Unless," Ashley turned to Selena. "We could may be take your private jet."

"Oh, I don't know girls. I don't want people to think I'm some rich snob who thinks they're too good to ride on a plane with them," she replied.

"Please Selena! Do it for me, my health please," Vanessa begged.

"Fine," Selena reached for her iPhone. "I'll call Rosemary and ask her if she can get the jet set up for tomorrow." She dialed the number and walked out of the room on her phone.

Vanessa turned to Ashley once Selena had left.

"So how do you think I did?" She asked.

Ashley high fived her best friend. "Oscar winning performance for sure. Now we won't have to sit on those gross public planes, and Demi can get her plane ticket for cheaper, without thinking we're helping her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V

I arrived back to my room and saw Demi sitting on the couch with a sad look on her face.

"Hey bud! GUess what? Vanessa is on her period, and doesn't want  to go on the public planes with everyone else so we're taking the jet! And the prices for tickets are less than half," I grinned.

Demi let out a long sigh. "I still can't go Selena. You know we're staying in one of the biggest and most expensive hotels in the city? I can't pay for that."

I sat down on the couch next to her. "Then please, let me pay for you. You don't have to pay me back I don't care, Demi I just want you to come on the trip with us please," I said grabbing her hands.

"I can't take your money Selena it makes me feel guilty," she said. "I guess I can't go. Unless..." she trailed off deep in thought.

"Unless what?" I asked 

"Unless I sneak in somehow," she declared.

"Wait so you'd rather sneak into an expensive hotel than have me pay for you? Don't you want to do it the legal way?" I asked.

Demi stood up and began pacing around the room. "All I need to do is avoid getting in contact with any of the teachers or anyone from the college, except you guys of course. Hmm may be I should dye my hair back to brown too?"

"This is crazy. What if you get caught? Then we'll all be in trouble! Demi just let me pay for you!" I exclaimed. 

"Relax, I wont get caught. All I need you to do is get me a brown weave with bangs," she said.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll get my hair dresser to get you the perfect wig, she can have it by tomorrow." I pulled out my phone to call my hair dresser.

"Rich people," I heard Demi mutter as I dialled the number and I couldn't help but laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Selena's P.O.V.

The girls and I had arrived at the airport at 6 in the morning. 

"What if we run into the college group?" Ashley asked worried.

"So? They already know we're going on Selena's jet." Miley replied. 

"Yeah but Demi," Ashley gestured towards Demi.

"Relax, they're not supposed to be here till 7, and it's going to be a lot faster for us," I replied.

"Oh, one more thing guys," Demi said as we walked through the airport linking arms. "People are probably going to wonder why i'm not there with you guys, so can you please just say that I wasn't feeling well or couldn't come, not that I'm having money problems?"

"Of course Demi, we'd never do that to you," Taylor said.

"Thanks guys, and thanks Selena for the wig and everything," Demi smiled at me.

"No problem, I also put a bit of clothes in there that i've never really worn, just in case," I said.

"You're the best Selena," Demi grinned.

"Yay we're going to New York! And I get to go with my bests" Vanessa squealed.

I was so excited. We all were. And I had a gut feeling that something big was going to happen to New York. Although I still couldn't decide if it was a good thing or a bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

"So I guess Selena and her crew decided they were too good to ride on a plane with us huh," I said as I sat in my seat next to Niall and Logan.

"They probably just didn't want to ride on these planes. And I don't blame them. I always get sick on them," Niall said. 

"Well let's hope you don't on this one," Logan muttered.

"Hey we get free wifi on planes now!" Niall exclaimed pulling out his phone. 

"I tried it, it's really slow,'' I replied.

Niall shrugged put his earphones on and went on his iPhone.

"So what happened with Selena anyways?" I asked Logan. I don't know why, but I loved hearing about her. 

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Miley told me that Selena has been through a lot, what could she have been through that was so bad? I mean she's rich and popular her life can't be all that hard," I said.

"You have no idea," Logan muttered. "You know her boyfriend was murdered right?"

"No!" I yelled. People turned and stared. I glared at them which made them quickly turn away.

"Shhh," he whispered. "I can't believe you don't know. Her boyfriend was shot right in front of her. It was horrible. She was depressed for weeks, and would barely talk to anyone even her friends and family."

"When did this happen?" I asked. 

"Well they had been dating for only half a year, but they were pretty in love. they had started dating at the end of grade 12,  and it just happened last year, at the beginning of the school year."

"Where were they was..." 

"Killed?" Logan finished my sentence. "I don't know some date I guess. Selena was really the only one with him when it happened but she doesn't talk about it. I don't blame her, I mean he was killed right in front of her."

That was awful. Miley was right. Of course Selena wouldn't want to be with me, I seemed like a total player, okay maybe I was a player, but deep down I did have a soft side. And after hearing that story, it made me want Selena even more. I could heal her, I'd just have to stop hooking up with girls every night. That wouldn't be that hard. Selena deserved the best and I could give it to her.