Chapter 10

So I'm coming up with a few names for a different title so next chapter or the one after that, it'll probably have it changed but it's still gonna be the same story just different title. This whole episode is basically on Selena and Harry and their point of view so yeah hope y'all like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped into my porsche and drove away from the hotel not being able to take Harry off of my mind. Was he really willing to change his ways because of me? He was right there was something going on between us and I couldn't deny that. I also couldn't stop worrying about that damn note. Who sent  it to me?

I pulled out my phone and dialled Jeremy.

"Hello Selena?" He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec," I said.

"Can it be quick I have a meeting in a few minutes?"

"Sure, um have you told anybody about, um, you know?" I trailed off hoping he'd get what I was trying  to say.

"Of course not why? Is everything alright?" 

"Oh okay, I just wanted to know and yeah everything is fine don't worry." I said hanging up. Jeremy hadn't told anybody so how could somebody find out? And I knew that Jeremy would never send me that note.

Who was doing this to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I watched as Selena pulled into the driveway and stepped out of the car hoping she wouldn't see me. Should I be following her? Was this a bad idea? Liam was probably going to kill me for taking the car we rented, since he planned on taking Ashley out tonight.

My phone buzzed. I glanced at it and saw that it was Zayn calling.

"What?" I asked.

"Where the hell are you?" Zayn demanded.

"Why do you care? You're in a pool full of hot chicks go hit on Vanessa or Miley," I advised.

"Already tried Miley keeps blubbering about some guy named Liam Hemsworth and Vanessa has a boyfriend. And you were supposed to be here like 20 minutes ago. And Zayn needs the car for his date with Ashley."

"Oh right, can't come I'm umm doing something," I said moving around my seat trying to get a view into Selena's house.

"Does this something have anything to do with Selena?" I could tell he was smirking.

"Maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. Look i'm kinda busy right now, just tell the boys that thanks. And tell Liam to take a cab." I said before hanging up.

I then saw a black car pulling out of the driveway. Although it didn't look like an average car. It was all black had dark tinted, it had some kind of design on the side doors, were those outlines out cat ears? Creative, and was probably worth a lot but why the hell would Selena be driving that kind of car? 

I followed her as she drove through the city. Where the hell was she going? Should I turn back before she noticed me? I saw a lot of people staring at her car in awe and even a few taking pictures. I decided to keep on following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V.

I wasn't exactly sure where I was heading. Should I drive to the most dangerous parts of town? Or to a dark alley where I was where I almost got raped. I knew what I went through wasn't as bad as it could've been but it still haunted me everyday. But it made me so proud of myself for being the reason that, that sick man was behind bars. I saw people staring at my car, some even taking pictures. I was glad nobody could see through the tinted windows, and see me in my "costume."