Chapter 19

Hey i'm uploading again today since I realized I only have a bit if homework left which will take me like 10 minutes. Also I'm working on a new story too but idk if I'm going to upload it yet.  It's Harlena too, but it's quite different from this one. :) This one is a little short sorry 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V.

"J-justin?" I stood there in shocked.

"Yeah I thought you were like dead or something," Miley added.

"Or something," he chuckled. It wasn't a heartfelt chuckle tho, more of a sly sarcastic one.

"I-I don't understand what is this?" I asked.

"Did you miss me?" He asked.

"Yes! So so much!" I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me in.

"Wait Selena don't! Justin aren't you supposed to be dead?" Miley asked suspiciously.

"Yes, I am," Justin said letting go of me. "The night that I was shot, I lost a lot of blood."

"Well duh, you were shot in the chest why wouldn't you lose a lot of blood," Miley rolled her eyes.

"Shh miley shut up. Justin continue," I nodded at him. 

He smiled at me. "But the doctors were able to keep me conscious. So my friends Ryan and Chaz, helped me escape out of the hospital. The doctors couldn't find me and I guess they didn't want to get in trouble for just letting me out of their sight and pronounced me dead."

"But why? Why did you escape?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to start fresh. My life was horrible at the moment, my parents fighting, my mom treating me like shit, I was failing college, the only thing positive was you." He smiled at me.

"But how did you survive this whole time?" Miley asked.

"I robbed banks, people's houses, cars, and I stayed with a close friend, your boyfriend, while he was in England for college. Well ex boyfriend now I guess," he smirked.

"Liam!" Miley exclaimed.

Justin ignored her and turned to face me. "You look as beautiful as ever," he murmured stroking my cheek with his thumb. 

I was shocked. I couldn't believe what was happening. "Why did you never come back? For me?" I asked tears spilling out of me eyes.

"I wanted to, but then I would have to come back, and face everything. I knew you would never want to run away with me and leave your friends and your family."

"I missed you so much," I sobbed and fell into his chest. 

"I missed you too," he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Wait so you and Liam have been behind this the whole time?" Miley asked.

I pulled away from Justin. He nodded. 

"What?!" I shrieked. "Why!?"

"Because, I wanted to get you back," Justin explained.

"Well then why the fuck didn't you just go up to her oh I don't know, a normal way instead of threatening her and her boyfriend and her friends you stupid douche bag," Miley screamed.

"Miley what the fuck calm down!" I gasped shocked that Miley was being so bitchy towards him. Miley and Justin got along well, when we were still dating why was she being like this? 

"Selena don't you see what he's doing? He threatened you, he wants to take you away from us, from Harry! Harry your boyfriend don't you remember him?" 

Harry. I completely forgot about him ever since I found Justin.

"Selena, you can do so much better than Harry. Harry is a player, he can never give you the things that I can. Remember how much fun we had together when we were dating? How happy I made you?" Justin held my hand in his.

"Miley? What are you doing here?" I looked up to see Liam in the doorway. Next to him was a pretty, thin, brunette who I didn't recognize.

"Liam! And who the hell is this? Is this the slut you dumped for?" Miley crossed her arms over her chest.

"Liam, can you please take her away," Justin gestured towards Miley.

Liam nodded and grabbed Miley who struggled against him. "Get the fuck off of me!" Miley kicked and screamed.

"No stop! Don't hurt her!" I ran towards Miley but Justin caught my arm and pulled me back.

"Don't worry she'll be fine," he reassured me. 

I stared at the pretty brunette who was just watching silently. Who was she? 

She looked up and stared at me right back. It wasn't an intimidating look though. I saw sadness in her eyes and she looked even uncomfortable. After a  while she looked away and followed Liam's trails.

"Justin, what do you want?" I asked.

"I want you. I want us to be together again, but this time, it'll be even better. We could be the most powerful couple. You don't even have to leave all of your friends. I know that you love Harry but he's not right for you. I am."

"How do you know what's right for me?" 

He shrugged. "I know you better than he ever will."

"Justin, it's been amazing to see you again. But I'm in love with Harry now. I'm sorry."

"You're not sorry. Not yet. But you're going to be. Because I'm going to make sure you never see Harry again," he spat.

 "Justin why are you being like this? Can't we just-"

He pushed me up against the wall. "Don't you get it Selena? I'm still in love with you. And the only way to get you in love with me is to kill that worthless curly haired manwhore!"

I gasped. "You're not going to touch him," I said as I tried to push him off of me but he was way too strong.

"Aww what's wrong you can't fight with your stupid cat woman suit," Justin smirked.

"Your dad made me that suit. And your dad would be very disappointed if he saw what you have become," I spat.

"Like I care about what my dad thinks," he rolled his eyes. 

"Harry and my friends will find me," I said confidently.

He laughed. "They won't. They never will. Because we're leaving New York tonight anyways. They'll never be able to find you. And Harry will give up eventually and move on to another girl."

I flinched. That hurt a lot. That Harry would find someone else. But then I realized that's how Justin felt. He obviously felt replaced and still had feelings for me. But I didn't feel the same way and never would. And I also would never be able to see Harry again either.