Chapter 21

YASSS I UPDATED ON TIME FOR ONCE!!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I HAVE ANOTHER ONE THAT I'VE ALREADY STARTED ON AND I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT IT'S KIND OF DARKER THAN THIS ONE IS THOUGH. ANYWAYS THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THE STORY XOXO HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER

Selena's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I called out weakly. My throat was dry and I hadn't eaten anything in days. I felt light headed and as if I was about to faint.

I grabbed onto the brick walls to help support me as I dragged my body along the underground secret tunnel hoping to find an exit soon. It wasn't until then that I knocked into something and almost fell to the ground. Before I could fall I felt a strong pair of hands grab me.

"Huh? H-harry?" I called out weakly. 

"Holy shit, hey look what I found just found boys," a voice called out.

It was dark so I couldn't make out much of who was holding me, but I could tell that he was tall, muscular, and had dark hair.

"Holy shit, jordan how did you find her?" Another unfamiliar voice asked.

"I don't know she was just stumbling around here!" Jordan replied.

"She's hot," another voice said.

"Ugh," I pulled away from the guy, Jordan, holding me. 

"So what's your name babe," a blonde guy said inching closer towards me.

"What's yours?" I snapped back.

"I asked you first," he replied roughly pushing me against the wall.

"Selena," I said softly.

"OH holy shit it's Selena Gomez, Justin's girl," Jordan said. "Hmm, well I can see why Justin wants you back so bad."

"W-what?" I frowned. "Can you guys just let me go please."

"No I'm afraid we can't do that," the blonde guy chuckled pushing me up against the wall again.

Shit. This day just keeps getting worse and worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V.

"You better fucking tell us where your friend Selena went," one of the guys said.

"We told you for the millionth time," Miley sighed. "We don't know okay!"

I glanced at Taylor and Louis. "Now?"

They both nodded. We turned the corner and held up our guns pointed at them.

A skinny brunette turned her head and gasped. "Louis?!"

"Huh?" Taylor frowned, "Who is she? I see you've already moved on from me even if I've dumped your ass only a couple of days ago."

"Liam (hemsworth), you better tell your stupid friend-"

"His name is Jack," Liam interrupted.

"Ok whatever," I continued. "You better tell Jack, to drop his gun right now or I will blow his brains out of his head."

"Holy shit tell this chick to calm herself," Jack chuckled. "Not until you tell us where Selena went."

"I would drop it if I were you," Louis said. "Look around you're outnumbered."

He gritted his teeth. "Fine," Jack said, But before he rested the gun he randomly aimed it at Eleanor. Before he could shoot, Louis pulled the trigger to his gun shooting him in the arm.