Chapter 17

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN SO LONG I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING!! I have no school on friday so I probably will be able to update thursday night or friday! But I will be on a lot less because of school sorry! :( I made a long chapter for you guys hope you all like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open after blacking out a few hours ago. Or maybe it was days. Who knew how long it was since I've been here. Wait where was I exactly? 

I looked around the room I was in and my surroundings. I was in a windowless room with nothing but a table with a lamp on next to me. My head was aching and my whole body was sore. I sat up and tried to get up when I was jerked back. I looked back to see that I was chained to the bed. 

"What the fuck?" I muttered. I yanked at them but of course there was no use. 

"Hello?" I called out. My throat ached with thirst. "Hello? Is anybody here? What do you want with me?"

No answer. "Look if you're not going to answer can I at least get some water, I'm really thirsty. Hello?" God I was so stupid of course they were probably keeping me here to kill me. I gulped.

Was I going to rot in here for ever?

"Shut up, would you?" A familiar voice snapped at me. Why did that voice sound familiar?

"Wh-who are you?" I called back.

"I said shut up. No questions are going to be answered. For now." I then heard the sound of footsteps growing fainter and fainter and the door slamming.

I let tears spill out of my eyes not bothering to hold them back. I had no hope now. I would probably never see my family, my friends or Harry ever again.But I did all of this to keep him safe. I then thought of what was going on with them at this moment. Were they looking for me? Had they found my note to them yet? What would happen to them when I was gone? Would Harry find another girl? And my parents they would be devastated to hear the news that their only child was dead.

All those thoughts worried me so much. And the scary part was, that I wasn't even that afraid of my death. I was afraid of the impact it would have on the ones that I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

"So how the hell are we supposed to find her?" Demi asked.

"I still can't believe none of you told any of us about this. Especially you," Ashley glared at Taylor.

"What? Why me?"

"Because you're the worst at keeping secrets," Ashley accused.

"I still can't believe that your girlfriend is a hot superhero man why do you always score the best ones," Niall chuckled. Demi gasped and glared at him. "Oh. Sorry."

"So the person who's doing this must know her," Liam said. "And she must know them too."

We were all sitting around a huge table in the kitchen discussing everything. It's been over 15 minutes and we still haven't found anything.

"Well you guys are like best friends with Selena," I said to Vanessa, Taylor Ashley and Demi. "Is there anything significant that happened here in New York?"

"Like what?" Vanessa asked.

I shrugged. "Anything important that happened to her here."

"Has she ever told you anything about when she visited here that stuck out to you? This could be really helpful," Louis said.