Chapter 18

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Wait so how do you know this girl?" Vanessa asked shocked.

"HEY! What are you two doing in there?" The security guard Louis was distracting called out.

"Shit," Zayn murmured. He grabbed my hand and yanked me to the door. We both dodged the security guard who reached out at us and sprinted to the exit Louis right behind us. People around gave us strange looks as they watched the situation.

"I need back up!" The security guard yelled into his phone.

We ran out of the automatic doors and ran towards one of Selena's fancy sport cars we borrowed. I hopped in the front, Louis in the back and Zayn in the drivers seat.

"Go go, drive!" Louis yelled.

Zayn pulled out of the parking spot and sped out the parking lot. 

"Well that was close," he muttered.

"Who was it?" I demanded.

"Who was what?" Louis asked.

"The girl on the camera, Zayn who was it?" 

Zayn took a breath then glanced at Louis. "It was Eleanor."

Louis froze and all the color drained from his face. "That's not possible."

"Whos Eleanor?" I asked completely lost.

"It was Louis, I saw her."

"It couldn't have been. She would never do this to anybody. And she doesn't even know Selena which makes this whole situation make even less sense."

"Okay can someone please tell me who Eleanor is," I snapped annoyed that I had no idea who they were talking about.

"My um, ex girlfriend back in England. When we moved to the US for college we kind of broke up," Louis explained.

"Kind of?" I asked.

"We knew that we wouldn't be seeing each other, so we promised each other we'd just stay friends so it wouldn't be so hard for us."

"Well why would this girl be attacking Selena? She doesn't have any connections to her," I frowned.

"That's what I wanna know," Louis said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

"Look it's 2 am in the morning we need to get some sleep," Ashley yawned.

"We can't. We need to find Selena!" I exclaimed. "How can you sleep while your best friend is missing?"

"Because I'm exhausted? Look I wanna find Selena as badly as you do, but our brains can't work properly while being this tired. Plus the others are looking for her anyways."

"I need to find her," I said. "She means the entire world to me."

Ashley bit her lip then let out a sigh. "We aren't doing much by just sitting here thinking of people who could have taken her. I don't have any good ideas for this it's not like i'm an fbi agent on criminal minds or something." 

Her phone rang. "Hello?" She paused then frowned. "Where are you?" Another pause. She glanced at me. "Fine we're on our way."

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Taylor. She thinks she's found something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Harry's P.O.V.