Chapter 8

Ahh i'm soo sorry guys I was supposed to update a while ago but stupid me forgot to save the chapter soo I had to restart and also my guinea pig passed away recently which i'm extremely sad about so that's another reason why this chapter took me a while. blaah i still can't think of another title for my story. anyways it's soo hot here and it's so frustrating since I can't really do much about that unlike when it's cold I can just put a sweater on. So hope y'all like it and thanks for all your nice comments and reviews x0x0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

When Selena dropped me back off at the hotel my mind was flooding. My date with her had been perfect. Well almost perfect, it would've been if that stupid guy hadn't flirted with her right in front of my fucking face. But I really was starting to fall for her. Something about her just drew me in and it wasn't just her beauty. I could've hooked up with dozens of girls but I was saving myself for Selena. I couldn't stop wondering who she was going to see after. She seemed to be in a huge rush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V

I arrived at the address that Jeremy gave me and hopped out of my car. It was a huge building. I was nervous I would get lost and wouldn't be able to find him but when I spotted him waiting outside for me I let out a sigh of relief as I walked over to him.

"Selena, I'm glad you could make it," he said nodding to me when he saw me.

"Thank you so much for finishing everything so fast seriously you are a miracle," I told him.

He laughed. "No problem," he said leading me inside.

We went inside a high tech looking room.

"Wow this is like the real deal," I said staring at everything with wide eyes.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I made you this," he said gesturing to a black suit. "It's like a Selina Kyle costume but it offers you more protection to hide your identity. I wanted to add a tail at the back but I thought it would probably get in your way so nah." He pulled out a black mask with cat ears at the top. It covered my nose to around where the ears were at the back of my head. when I put it on it fit perfectly.

"This, this is amazing, thank you so much." I said.

"I think I do owe you something for making my son so happy, and helping out so much with my family after he.. died."

I felt a lump form in my throat. "Of course," I murmured.

My phone buzzed. "Shit, sorry this'll just take a sec." I told Jeremy.

I glanced at the caller ID. It was Taylor. "What's up?" I asked.

"Selena where the hell are you?" Taylor demanded. "I called Harry and he said you went to go visit someone."

"Look Taylor I'm busy can we talk about this later?" I hissed.

"Liam broke up with Miley!" Taylor exclaimed.

"What?!" I cried.

Jeremy gave me an alarmed look and I just gave him an "it's okay" wave.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Of course she's not okay," Taylor snapped.

"Look I'll be back at the hotel soon I just have to finish picking something up."

"Hurry." Taylor said before hanging up.

I turned to Jeremy. "I really need to get going. Can we make this quick?"