Chapter 16

SOORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. I've just been so lazy AND I saw Selena in concert for the Stars Dance Tour last week and she was amazing! She did such a good job and I was so close to her too! If there's tickets left for your city you should definitley get them it's worth it :) AND THE VMAS WERE PERFECT SINCE SELENA WON HER MOON MAN AND WAS UP ON STAGE WITH THE BOYS AND I WAS SO HAPPY AND I KEEP REPLAYING THE VIDEO. I'll update tonight or tomorrow, not a lot happens in this  chapter but A LOT will happen in the next one :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey where is everybody?" I asked Taylor who was sitting on a couch in the lobby with her laptop watching a movie.

"Huh?" She asked as she took her headphones off.

"Where is everyone? And why are you in here?" I asked.

"The wifi in the room is sooo slow," she rolled her eyes. "And I don't know out I guess?"

"What do you mean out? I thought we were all going to hang out today?" Before I give myself in to a psycopath I thought but didn't say aloud.

"Oh no we're doing that tonight, in a couple of hours," Taylor replied.

I glanced at the clock on Taylor's computer and bit my lip. Crap. It was 6 thirty which meant I only had an hour left. And I really wanted to spend that with my friends. I had no idea what would happen to me after that. For some weird reason I wasn't even scared. May be it hadn't hit me yet or I still didn't know what would happen to me.

"Where's Harry? I thought you'd be with him, you guys are really starting to grow on me as a couple. In fact I even came up with a few couple nicknames. What do you like more Harlena, Helena, or Sarry?" 

"What? Oh not Helena, that's the name of that stupid slut who bullied me in middle school," I muttered remembering how a girl named Helena, and her 3 friends who secretly hated her, always picked on me. After middle school, I ditched my retainers and head gear, got rid of my  ridiculous hello kitty glasses and actually washed my hair more than once a week and bam, became popular and hot in high school. Nobody really knew that side of me, I didn't like to talk about it. 

"Fine then Harlena or Sarry? And by the way have you guys had sex yet?"

I choked causing a family checking out at the desk to look at me in alarm. "Well that escalated quickly. Asking me about couple nicknames, then if we've fucked yet, by the way which we haven't."

"You haven't? Taylor gasped.

"No and I don't see why that surprises you," I narrowed my eyes.

"Well it's just, Harry is, er was, known for you know, doing that thing. I'm surprised he hasn't lured you in yet, you go girl!" Taylor gave me a pat on the back.

"Those are just rumours, Harry is a sweet, and caring person and he would never take me for advantage. Besides we haven't even slept in the same bed together, he was passed out on the couch before our movie was even over last night." I gulped thinking about my relationship with Harry and how the hug a couple of hours ago might've been the last time i would ever hold him.

"Well y'all make a hot couple," Taylor complimented. "Anyways wanna sit and watch the rest of titanic with me?" 

I bit my lip looking at the time. "I'm sorry Taylor, I have to go."

"Wait now? Why? Selena you're being safe right? You know with everything happening i just hope you're being safe and not doing anything stupid."

"I am," I lied. "Don't worry I"ll be back soon.

"Okay..."Taylor said sounding unsure.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly trying not to cry as i let go.