Chapter 1

Hi guys this is one of my first fan fictions, the story is mainly based on Selena and Harry but the other boys are in it a lot too, and so are Vanessa, Taylor, Miley, Demi and Ashley Benson. There will be other characters too they're just the main ones. I really hope you all like it, it would mean so much to me. If you have any suggestions or questions about it just comment! Thanks and enjoy!  P.S sorry there isn't a lot of Helena in this chapter, since it's just starting but they will definitely be a lot more next chapter (: _____________________________________________________________________________ Selena stepped onto campus while dragging her Louis Vuitton suitcase behind her. College had actually started 2 weeks ago, but she was on vacation with her family in Bora Bora, one of the most beautiful and peaceful places she's ever been. She needed to take her mind off certain things, get rid of those painful memories. But she knew they'd never go away for good. And now that she was back at college she definitely wouldn't get away from them.

"Hey Selena!" Selena turned her head to see her friends Bridget and Alicia. She smiled and waved back. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a group of guys checking her out and nudging each other, and some preppy school girls looking her up and down whispering to each other. Selena was one of those "It" girls. She had it all, she was beautiful, had the perfect body, was rich and popular. Every guy wanted her, every girl wanted to be friends with her. Her life seemed perfect. She used to think it was perfect too but now it was far from perfect.

She arrived at her room and before she could even unlock the door it flew open. "You're finally here! God we missed you so much! You missed a lot so much has happened already," Demi, one of her best friends threw her arms around her.

"Yeah we really need to fill you in," Ashley appeared in the hallway. As usual she looked gorgeous, rocking the latest fashion trends. She pulled her into a hug and sighed. It was so good to be back with her friends. They meant the world to her, even if they had only met each other last year.

"Well you can fill me in once you guys help me unpack," she said pointing to her designer suitcase. "Hey where are the others?" She was talking about Miley, Taylor and Vanessa. Selena had shared a room last year with Taylor and Demi. Demi and Selena met Ashley and  Vanessa in math and they became fast friends. Selena and Taylor had met Miley in creative writing. Poor Miley was forced to share her room with a bunch of losers, so Ashley and Vanessa let her stay with them. They had become best friends and the popular girls of the college.

"They're getting ready for tonight, they'll be here soon don't worry their room is just down the hall," Ashley explained.

"What's tonight?" she asked.

"The homecoming, shit I forgot to tell you. It was supposed to be next week but they had to move it because of a football game." Demi said.

Selena's P.O.V

I remember homecoming so well. Dancing with him my arm around his neck, playing with his perfect hair and his arm around my waist pulling me in. Him telling me every 2 minutes how beautiful I look and I would blush every time. I blinked back tears. I couldn't go to homecoming. It would bring back too many memories.

"Selena? Are you okay?" Demi asked. I could hear the concern in her voice. My head snapped up.

"Yes, um, i'm fine. I just don't really feel like going to homecoming sorry girls," I said.

"But Selena it's gonna be so fun. Plus you have to come you're in student council," Ashley said. "I know you're still upset, but you're going to have a great time.

I sighed. Knowing Ashley I knew she wouldn't take no for an answer. "Fine I'll go. But i don't even know what to wear."

"I'm sure you have something c'mon you're Selena Gomez," Ashley smirked.