Chapter 12

Selena's P.O.V.

"Excuse me I'm here to see Ashley Benson and Taylor Swift," I told the woman at the front desk of the hospital.

She nodded. "Another girl just went in to go see them too, they're in room 213, just down the hall on your right dear."

I nodded and thanked her and rushed to the room. Demi or Miley or Vanessa were probably already there.

I went into the room to find Ashley and Taylor, they were each on a hospital bed and wearing a hospital gown with nose tubes attached to their faces. They were both asleep. I pulled out my phone and texted Demi.

"Hey where are you?" I asked

"On my way with Vanessa and Miley I'll be there soon," she replied back/

Wait so who was the other girl that came in here? I shrugged. The lady at the front desk probably got mixed up. I hadn't spoken to Harry since yesterday, but he told me that Ashley, Louis, Taylor and Liam were going to be okay. Vanessa, Miley and Demi were all panicking but weren't allowed to see them since they were in a horrible state. This was all my fault, I thought angrily to myself.

"Huh? S-Selena?" I looked up to see Taylor sitting up. I rushed over to her.

"Do you remember what happened?" I asked her.

"I, um, I do," she said tears forming in her eyes.

"Shh it's okay," I said hugging softly. "You're safe now."

"The cat woman saved me," she said.

"What?" I fake laughed. "Oh no Taylor, Harry saved you." 

"No, the cat woman did I saw her. And Harry told me she saved us too."

"What?" I yelled a bit too loud. I saw Ashley's eyes flutter open and she groaned.

What the fuck did Harry say to them?

"I'll be right back."

I pulled out my iPhone and was about to call Harry when Ashley called out weakly, "Selena wait."

"What is it Ash?" 

"Did they find the guy, or girl, or whatever who did this?" She asked.

I bit my lip. "No. But don't worry we'll catch them." Oh I definitely was going to catch whoever was doing this to me. I could only handle myself getting threatened but my friends too? 

"Are Liam and Louis okay?" Ashley asked.

"They're fine don't worry Harry went to go see them. Anyways I have to go find Harry, but Demi, Nessa and Miley are coming soon." I patted Ashley's arm and then something tucked under Ashley's blanket caught my eye.

No.

I quickly grabbed the note and put it in my pocket hoping none of them would notice then quickly hurried out of the room.

Told you Harry isn't the only one you need to watch out for.

How did this get here? Then it hit me. The nurse had told me another girl went into the room to go check on them. But I thought the person who was after me was a guy? 

I made my way over to the front desk, when someone grabbed my arm.

"There you are!" Harry exclaimed. 

"Harry not right now," I said pulling away from his strong grip.

"Wait!" He grabbed onto my arm again and turned me around. "I've been thinking. The fire was set around the same time that you got into the building."

"Yeah and?" I pressed.

"And there's no way that creepy guy could've gotten there so fast. Which means..."

"There's two of them," I said finishing the sentence.

"Well who knows I mean there could be dozens of them," he said.

"What do they want from me?" I said, kind of saying it more to myself.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you," Harry said grabbing my hands and holding them against my chest.

"I don't want you to put yourself in danger because of me," I whispered. Then remembered something. "Oh yeah why did Taylor tell me that cat woman saved her? I told you to make up some stupid lie!"

"Well you did save her, don't worry she doesn't know it's you none of them do. But you are once again in the newspaper and on the news," he winked.

I was about to reply when I saw the woman at the front desk backing up.

"Shit," I said pulling away from Harry.

"Excuse me!" I called. The woman turned around.

"Yes dear? Did you find your friends?"

"Oh yes, thank you I did. Um do you mind telling me who visited my friends before I came?" I asked.

"Oh, she didn't tell me her name sorry hun."

"Well can you at least describe to us what she looked like?" Harry asked. I hadn't realized that he'd been standing right behind me.

The woman shrugged and gave us an apologetic look. "Sorry kids. She had on a big sweater and a hat covering her hair and big sunglasses too. They were just they covered half her face," she chuckled. "But she did speak in a strong english accent. That's all I can really say." 

"Okay thank you," I told her. She nodded and left.

"Huh, I can't think of any girl that's got an English accent, that would be crazy enough to send me threatening notes and try to kill my friends."

"Come on babe, let's go back to the hotel we'll think about this later," he said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me out the door. "We'll find them don't worry." 

I stared into his beautiful green eyes that I always tend to get lost in and nodded. He then leaned forward to kiss me. He pushed me up against the brick wall and deepened the kiss. I threw my arms around his neck as he hoisted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.  I let out a moan and he used that moment to slide his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. His hands were slowly moving down, and this time I didn't push him off. 

"Oh." I heard a girl say.

Harry and I pulled away from each other completely forgetting that we were in public. I turned to find Demi, Vanessa and Miley staring at us. Miley just looked shocked and Vanessa and Demi both looked embarrassed to have walked in on our intimate moment.

"Um sorry," Demi said before quickly grabbing Miley and Vanessa and pulling them into the hospital, them all whispering and looking back at us.

We both burst out laughing at the same time.

"Did you see their faces?" I giggled.

"Demi's was the best she was as red as your scarf," he chuckled as he gestured to my red scarf wrapped around my neck.

I laughed as I grabbed his hand and brought him to the car and began finishing what we started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this one's kinda boring but yeah, anyways they didn't have sex yet, they were basically just making out in the end, and I'm giving y'all a hint, one of the people that's threatening Selena, is one of her friends, like they know each other. Chapter 13 will be updated soon xoxo